The only chance of taking a woman seriously is being the first to creampie (Telegony & Microchimerism)

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
JBF theory is everything, but I admit finding a virgin is simply far too unrealistic for anyone now. However, you absolutely need to make sure you're the first one to ever creampie her. A relationship can only be special when she can do things for you that she hasn't done for any other man before, and cumming inside is at the very top of that list. The difference between condom sex, raw, creampie, and creampieing someone you love are all completely different experiences miles apart from each other.

The subject of telegony & microchimerism are brutal pills that most can't accept. Telegony has already been scientifically proven beyond all reasonable doubt and it essentially states anytime a woman gets pregnant, even if it ended in early termination, that residual DNA from the man who impregnated her will remain and show up in any future pregnancy. Microchimerism is when male DNA from a past man (sex without pregnancy) is incorporated years later into a future pregnancy with a different man. Although the latter hasn't been officially confirmed, there is simply no other explanation for it and its simply too brutal to stomach so everyone denies it.

I almost always go out of my way to creampie because condom sex is actual cope. I was never concerned about any financial implications like child support, but I definitely worry about knocking up someone who might've had an abortion in the past or even just a long history of creampies in an LTR because knowing what I know I'd choose to be a deadbeat avoiding all responsibility instead of raising a child that isn't truly 50% me 50% her.

Microchimerism (the presence of circulating cells, bidirectionally transferred from one genetically distinct individual to another):

Telegony (the idea that a female will be permanently affected the time she is first impregnated, since the fetus will pass back characteristics to her that will affect all future offspring, no matter their progeny):

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, standardcel, dragomaxxer and 6 others
so not only we need to find a virgin but we even to fuck her raw without condoms and if like this wasn’t enough we even need to nut inside her JUST to take her even remotely serious.
Just state it’s over at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, denthegodking, Axii and 6 others
so not only we need to find a virgin but we even to fuck her raw without condoms and if like this wasn’t enough we even need to nut inside her JUST to take her even remotely serious.
Just state it’s over at this point
OP needs to go back to Arkham Asylum
arkham asylum gotham GIF by Fox TV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, denthegodking, Lynxress and 2 others
OP needs to go back to Arkham Asylum
arkham asylum gotham GIF by Fox TV
dude i just nutted and i need to see your fucking pfp and get hard again wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
it's genuinely over

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
Anyone who believes in microcherism is sub 70 iq

High iq

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
Why do you think virginity was important? Those people knew what they were doing

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
Yes 100% legit. This is why I creampie every bitch I fuck . I also have multiple kids. Genghis khan maxxing

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and TheLastLaugh