Not OP The ONLY genuinely good looking Indian guy who has UNIVERSAL appeal across the western world... rate him

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch.
Time online
44d 50m
For a 46 year old guy, he is definitely top tier considering his impressive collagen and hair at such age. But honestly in general he is a 6/10 and this is the most fair and moderate rating.
He's not a 6/10 bro.

It's just hardwired in your brain with all this ethnics are at a natural disadvantage shit. Which while true, doesn't ring-true if they hold A) good enough bone-structure and B) a very good eye-area to off-set the fuckery genetic coding of Indians.

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Time online
63d 19h 40m
I'm not saying that Sendhil has wide appeal or appeal mogs Driver/Dellisola.

But objectively speaking, Sendhil has better features than Driver which puts him on a higher PSL level. Does that necessarily mean Sendhil should get more women than Adam? No, not necessarily. SMV is not determined by your face alone, but other stuff like race, height, body, frame, status, etc.

Subhumans like Beetlejuice are not virgins, he's slayed whereas I haven't. I have a better face than Beetlejuice. Does that mean he mogs me in terms of aesthetics (just because he's got a higher lay count than me)? NO.

If you're only concerned about appeal then go back to Reddit and browse True rate me. If it's all about slaying for you then start growing a beard, roiding, tanning and get colored contacts. Over here, people are concerned with aesthetics, that's why people like O'Pry, Gandy and Barrett are hailed.

If it was all about slay count, then the gods on this forum would have been Fidel Castro (because he slayed around 35,000 women).
Your logic and reasoning = utter shit. Put a disclaimer on your posts for extreme brain damage inducing retardation.

fuckgreece

fuckgreece

ascending from a IQ mogger to also a looks mogger
Time online
26d 11h 2m
He's not a 6/10 bro.

It's just hardwired in your brain with all this ethnics are at a natural disadvantage shit. Which while true, doesn't ring-true if they hold A) good enough bone-structure and B) a very good eye-area to off-set the fuckery genetic coding of Indians.
true but let’s face it, the best of the best looking curry would still get cucked in favour of a european chad like dellisola

fuckgreece

fuckgreece

Time online
26d 11h 2m
I'm not saying that Sendhil has wide appeal or appeal mogs Driver/Dellisola.

But objectively speaking, Sendhil has better features than Driver which puts him on a higher PSL level. Does that necessarily mean Sendhil should get more women than Adam? No, not necessarily. SMV is not determined by your face alone, but other stuff like race, height, body, frame, status, etc.

Subhumans like Beetlejuice are not virgins, he's slayed whereas I haven't. I have a better face than Beetlejuice. Does that mean he mogs me in terms of aesthetics (just because he's got a higher lay count than me)? NO.

If you're only concerned about appeal then go back to Reddit and browse True rate me. If it's all about slaying for you then start growing a beard, roiding, tanning and get colored contacts. Over here, people are concerned with aesthetics, that's why people like O'Pry, Gandy and Barrett are hailed.

If it was all about slay count, then the gods on this forum would have been Fidel Castro (because he slayed around 35,000 women).
yeah but who do these guys like beetlejuice and fidel castro even slay jfl. subhuman girls/used up roasties. none of them would get near a white stacy much less becky

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Time online
63d 19h 40m
I’m on your side bro, i said that the most good looking curry with great bones and harmony would still get dropped in favour of dellisola or chico
I was being sarcastic

fuckgreece

fuckgreece

Time online
26d 11h 2m
How are the pictures “unfrauded” while in motion is “frauded”? Does this logic apply to everyone except for your master Delon?
nvm jfl

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch.
Time online
44d 50m
true but let’s face it, the best of the best looking curry would still get cucked in favour of a european chad like dellisola
Obviously. It's phenotype failure that makes it that way. You're stating the obvious there lol.

fuckgreece

fuckgreece

Time online
26d 11h 2m
Obviously. It's phenotype failure that makes it that way. You're stating the obvious there lol.
true but some coping ethnics here seem to think otherwise jfl

john2

john2

|| The Square ||
Time online
90d 20h 0m
THIS SHITSKIN GUY HAS BETTER FEATURES THAN SENDHIL
View attachment 818544
Does he have more appeal than him? NO he doesn't. That's my point. Phenotype triumphs everything.
Your logic and reasoning = utter shit. Put a disclaimer on your posts for extreme brain damage inducing retardation.
You're the estrogenic sucking faggot over here who's always about "muh appeal, what women prefer is all that matters".
yeah but who do these guys like beetlejuice and fidel castro even slay jfl. subhuman girls/used up roasties. none of them would get near a white stacy much less becky
If you look at his posts, he's always been concerned about who slays more than who that's why. Slay quality matters more than the number imo. He genuinely believes that prettyboy nobodies who slay more than some PSL god like O'Pry are better looking than him whereas they look much worse compared to someone like O'Pry. He's the type of guy who'd run a tinder experiment and will slay ah A mogs B regardless of how B looks, because A got more matches. JFL at this inbred logic. That's why I called him out for it.

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Time online
63d 19h 40m
Does he have more appeal than him? NO he doesn't. That's my point. Phenotype triumphs everything.

You're the estrogenic sucking faggot over here who's always about "muh appeal, what women prefer is all that matters".

If you look at his posts, he's always been concerned about who slays more than who that's why. Slay quality matters more than the number imo. He genuinely believes that prettyboy nobodies who slay more than some PSL god like O'Pry are better looking than him whereas they look much worse compared to someone like O'Pry. He's the type of guy who'd run a tinder experiment and will slay ah A mogs B regardless of how B looks, because A got more matches. JFL at this inbred logic. That's why I called him out for it.
You are quite literally too retarded to argue with.

B

Beetleking88

Arcanologist
Time online
11d 20h 35m
Only If I had Rhino I would mogg him.

Attachments