The only gymmaxxing thats needed for ascending the face

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Masseter muscles

Neck muscles

Orbital palpebral occularis muscles
IMG 2705

The one that Chico has due to squinting in the you ger year, he was fishing in Brazil alot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, emeraldglass, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
@Orc @Xangsane @pneumocystosis @kebab

• +1
Reactions: kebab
First two I agree

• +1
Reactions: piec
@Gengar @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass

I'm trying to grow these.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Facial flex
been doing that for two weeks 30 minutes a day, lips look better than ever might not need fillers for it anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 51465, coispet and 1 other person
been doing that for two weeks 30 minutes a day, lips look better than ever might not need fillers for it anymore.
I let it passively sit there

Bc i was doing it then it gave me nasolabial fold so I stopped and now its gone

it made my folds better if anything.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
what are the benefits of working these muscles?
also way exercises do you do for them?
trying to lessen the nasolabial folds by growing the muscle underneath, and trying to create more of a 'mount' shape around my mouth on the sides and bottom, as currently my philtrum protrudes but the rest doesn't as much.

using a facial flex but I adjusted the rubber bands to make it harder.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and appealmaxed

how many elastic bands are you using.

it made my folds better if anything.
I have extremely prominent smile lines now because of using the mouth widening appliance I got 3D printed, thought it’d be a looksmin but I have the Heath ledger smile and a lot of people point it out now

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I have extremely prominent smile lines now because of using the mouth widening appliance I got 3D printed, thought it’d be a looksmin but I have the Heath ledger smile and a lot of people point it out now
it doesn't seem to activate the dynamic area of my folds at all, they're just flat while I'm using it, but I'm not trying to stretch my mouth I'm constantly doing the movement.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and coispet
it doesn't seem to activate the dynamic area of my folds at all, they're just flat while I'm using it, but I'm not trying to stretch my mouth I'm constantly doing the movement.
I already had a wide mouth but it’s also given me sharp corners as well, i was stupid enough to wear it whilst I go sleep the first time and my mouth was abnormally wide I didn’t go to university

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, optimisticzoomer and becomingnearperfect
Have u seen changes in the width of your mouth? I’ve got a narrow ass palette and growing it would ascend me hard

I’m currently experimenting with EMS malaris, will make a thread depending on results.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I already had a wide mouth but it’s also given me sharp corners as well, i was stupid enough to wear it whilst I go sleep the first time and my mouth was abnormally wide I didn’t go to university
I was thinking about sleeping with it but I don't believe mouth width matters much as long as your lips look healthy so I'm exclusively using it to exercise the muscle by using a thick rubber band instead of the flimsy shit it came with, you need like 5+ of those to replicate what I'm doing.

Have u seen changes in the width of your mouth? I’ve got a narrow ass palette and growing it would ascend me hard
nah but my lips look better than ever.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and becomingnearperfect
I was thinking about sleeping with it but I don't believe mouth width matters much as long as your lips look healthy so I'm exclusively using it to exercise the muscle by using a thick rubber band instead of the flimsy shit it came with, you need like 5+ of those to replicate what I'm doing.

nah but my lips look better than ever.
That’s great, good luck with the results, I think there’s a point to how much your mouth can stretch and I’m not sure if stopping the usage of my appliance will go back to my original mouth width, I’ll see though

• +1
Reactions: Orc
That’s great, good luck with the results, I think there’s a point to how much your mouth can stretch and I’m not sure if stopping the usage of my appliance will go back to my original mouth width, I’ll see though
I'm going to yeet pdo threads into it if they don't go away by the time I'm done cutting I already have them ready.

• +1
I'm going to yeet pdo threads into it if they don't go away by the time I'm done cutting I already have them ready.
If you do make sure to be safe, you’re not stupid

If you do make sure to be safe, you’re not stupid
it's a much safer option than doing your own fillers.

it also costs more to have them done even though they're a fraction of the price of fillers.

• +1
it's a much safer option than doing your own fillers.

it also costs more to have them done even though they're a fraction of the price of fillers.
Yeah I think I saw your thread saying an uneducated ethnic mum could do it haha

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Yeah I think I saw your thread saying an uneducated ethnic mum could do it haha
will post a thread if I end up using them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
What's that, any threads?