The only reason ER went ER is because he wasn’t a smoker 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
He would sit in public expecting girls to come up to him right?

Usually this doesn’t work unless u smoke like Fr bro I go outside and get approached by a new jb every minute if he had smoked he’d have gotten a gf

Ofc they ask for cigarettes but still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean, Pikabro, Allornothing and 5 others
He could introduce himself and make friends

• +1
Reactions: john788 and Lev Peshkov
NTmaxx is law...

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Costcosuperstore, whiteislandpill and 3 others
Bro no matter what I’m smoking the foids do not approach me ,

Maybe if I’m in a pub .

Tbh in my home town it’s very quiet and a peaceful populous i reckon in the city I work since it has more jbs that may be a strong idea cigarette maxxer

Especially in clubs

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Iasacrko
NTmaxx is law...
I’m thinking about some way to make a funny pickup line cause it’s literally guarantee

Either they ask for cigarettes or a lighter but literally it happens at minimum once per day

I’m thinking about some way to make a funny pickup line cause it’s literally guarantee

Either they ask for cigarettes or a lighter but literally it happens at minimum once per day
ask gpt

no addiction for his 5'8" frame

Bro no matter what I’m smoking the foids do not approach me ,

Maybe if I’m in a pub .

Tbh in my home town it’s very quiet and a peaceful populous i reckon in the city I work since it has more jbs that may be a strong idea cigarette maxxer

Especially in clubs
I just chill at the bus station waiting for my bus and light a cigarette it’s only a matter of time and it’s usually a girl

Either that or a crackhead but girls more common tho they go away after I give them the smoke or lighter

I need to start something maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Usually this doesn’t work unless u smoke like Fr bro I go outside and get approached by a new jb every minute if he had smoked he’d have gotten a gf

ER wasn't sadistic enough. Someone like him should've done worse. What a waste.

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
I just chill at the bus station waiting for my bus and light a cigarette it’s only a matter of time and it’s usually a girl

Either that or a crackhead but girls more common tho they go away after I give them the smoke or lighter

Crackheads fs in my town but then again huge drug issue in this town it isn’t well known for its youthful people either or particularly night life / party life

It’s more known down here for crime, crack and niggers gangs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
He could introduce himself and make friends

He had friends and social circles growing up and still was incel.

Look at the numerous pics of him with other people.

Only people with social circle/connections/status/extremely good (or weird) looks take tons of pics with other people usually.

He went to the Red Carpet in Hollywood for fuck's sake.

It was mostly his looks and lack of masculinity that made him the low sex appeal that he was.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Holy fuck you are a retard
I wonder if as simple as a cigarette can make you do so many threads on it what would happen to you on weed/hash ?:unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and sub5c3l
He had friends and a social circle and still was incel.

It was mostly his looks and lack of masculinity that made him the low sex appeal that he was.
Nah man he had 0 friends like ur mistaking someone else

ER would buy clothes and stand in public places waiting for some guy or girl to approach him he was alone

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and BullyofAlphaBitches
Holy fuck you are a retard
I wonder if as simple as a cigarette can make you do so many threads on it what would happen to you on weed/hash ?:unsure:
Bro Ik it’s starting to sound retarded the amount of threads I post but it blows my mind how many times I get approached by hot girls without even trying

It’s perfect for NT ppl who know how to talk ofc im an autist and just give them the cigs without saying much

I’m averaging like 2-3 times a day with my usual routine

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l

If I sat around I would just get bothered by beggars asking for money. lol

cope, if I started smoking in Public nothing will happen cux I'm very subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Jeww
Bro Ik it’s starting to sound retarded the amount of threads I post but it blows my mind how many times I get approached by hot girls without even trying

It’s perfect for NT ppl who know how to talk ofc im an autist and just give them the cigs without saying much

Try weed or pop an edible
Have you got high before ? If no then it mogs

Nah man he had 0 friends like ur mistaking someone else

ER would buy clothes and stand in public places waiting for some guy or girl to approach him he was alone

Are you an idiot? Do some actual research on him.

He HAD social connections and hung out with and had parties with tons of people.

He is seen with other kids sitting together in school.

Other people who hung out with and knew him talked about him after his Isla Vista shit.

He was a low status member but he had social circle for sure if you put 1 and 1 together.

He was not out of the social strata at all.

Someone with no friends isn't hanging around people in your OWN HOUSE constantly.

He had friends -- he just didn't have what he wanted which was a woman sexually and romantically attracted to him.

Last edited:

But when you get high for your first 2-3 times you'll get insanely panicky as you would not be able to figure wtf is happening
When I tried weed for the first time my heart beat went racing extremely fast and I became anxious asf

• JFL
he was a short nonNT stacy-only ricecel

he went ER because he was expected to be treated by foids as if he was chad - get prime blonde JB pussy to approach him for hookups out of thin air.
his diagnosis were antisocial personality disorder and narcy - classic narcy trait is expect and demand people to hand you a treatment usually incompatible with your socially perceived value in his case he was a mtn and expected people to treat him like Chad

plus he got his ass kicked badly by brads in a party when he got confrontational with them, that helped push him over the edge

Last edited:
Are you an idiot?

He HAD social connections and hung out and had parties with tons of people.

Someone with no friends isn't hanging around people in your OWN HOUSE constantly.

He had friends -- he just didn't have what he wanted which was a woman sexually and romantically attracted to him.
Why would he stand around then complain then? That he had nobody?

Those parties were with every uni kid or sum

• JFL
Why would he stand around then complain then? That he had nobody?

Those parties were with every uni kid or sum

Because he didn't believe in chasing after pussy and no pussy wanted him.

Did you even read his manifesto?

Because he didn't believe in chasing after pussy and no pussy wanted him.

Did you even read his manifesto?
My point still stands if he wanted the pussy to give him opportunity to start a convo

Are you an idiot? Do some actual research on him.

He HAD social connections and hung out with and had parties with tons of people.

He is seen with other kids sitting together in school.

Other people who hung out with and knew him talked about him after his Isla Vista shit.

He was a low status member but he had social circle for sure if you put 1 and 1 together.

He was not out of the social strata at all.

his friends were all nerdy chinks, they themselves were probably as incel as ER

• +1
Wtf if he had girl friends why tf was he like that??

As far as I knew he was completely alone

Deluded coping thread

Wtf if he had girl friends why tf was he like that??

As far as I knew he was completely alone
He didn’t
he didn’t have friends and those chinks weren’t Incels. Chinks tend to be very rude and disrespectful towards autists it’s obvious they had issues with ER.

Gooks despite autists

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iasacrko and BullyofAlphaBitches
He didn’t

he didn’t have friends and those chinks weren’t Incels. Chinks tend to be very rude and disrespectful towards autists it’s obvious they had issues with ER.

Gooks despite autists
The chinks were his roommates

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
If he was 6'1" and had 21 inch bideltoid he'd have not been incel even if with the exact same attitude.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Deluded coping thread
I mean if even a autistic nigha like me is getting approached 2 to 3 times a day anyone can

Just have skills to actually start a convo

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

He wasn't a smokER.

JFL “just start smoking” theory

I mean if even a autistic nigha like me is getting approached 2 to 3 times a day anyone can

Just have skills to actually start a convo
Fake

listen my story bro so I'm a studentcel this is my second year in uni and my current oneitis was in the same major as me first year then she changed major so I'm no longer seeing her everyday actually I haven't seen my oneitis last 3 months even if we live like a 1km from each other I'm in uni every single day I actually pass near her home few times daily and I never meet her bro and the case is that she was a smoker back then at the very beggining of first year she smoked on every pause and she never saw me smoking because I was a healthmaxxing incel cuck back then so I started smokemaxxing few months ago and she actually never saw me smoking bro do you think that I have no chance with my oneitis cuz she sees me as a pussy for not smoking bro? I like her so much she's so cute and HQNP smart attractive everything the best I fell in love with her even tho I actually don't know much about her we spoke only once when she asked me if I had a pencil and I gave her idk maybe she would have approached me for a ciggarette too if I wasn't a healthmaxxing cuck back then what do you think lasacrko bro? tell me your opinion be honest do you think that she would see me as a simp if she saw me NOW smoking do you think that she will know that I'm into her since I can't hide my emotions to her she would probably know I'm into her whenever we lock eyes I become nervous she's sooo cute and nice and PERFECT idk how to cope with not having her bro she's so attractive it doesn't matter if she smells of smoke idgaf I like her personality and looks she's so attractive bro I'm obsessed with her for so long do you think that I could pull her if she saw me smoking now? thanks in advance

• JFL
Jfl i literally recorded it it’s in German but look at this girl begging Jfl and this is only 1 in a day

I’m telling u they are persistent too I said no multiple times she just follow me around type shit

Jfl i literally recorded it it’s in German but look at this girl begging Jfl and this is only 1 in a day

View attachment 2819650

I’m telling u they are persistent too I said no multiple times she just follow me around type shit
ethnic halo in Germany

JFL “just start smoking” theory
Nigga it’s legit wait look I recorded me literally getting harassed and followed around by a random girl because I said I wasn’t gonna give her cigarettes

Like I’m telling u nigga if u wanna get girls make them suck ur dick for it

Unfortunately I’m too high inhib

ethnic halo in Germany
Nigga truth is at least here in Germany you’ll get approached daily by these girls and they are usually cute asf too

Girls who smoke are usually popular so they look good type shit u just need to talk to them after

listen my story bro so I'm a studentcel this is my second year in uni and my current oneitis was in the same major as me first year then she changed major so I'm no longer seeing her everyday actually I haven't seen my oneitis last 3 months even if we live like a 1km from each other I'm in uni every single day I actually pass near her home few times daily and I never meet her bro and the case is that she was a smoker back then at the very beggining of first year she smoked on every pause and she never saw me smoking because I was a healthmaxxing incel cuck back then so I started smokemaxxing few months ago and she actually never saw me smoking bro do you think that I have no chance with my oneitis cuz she sees me as a pussy for not smoking bro? I like her so much she's so cute and HQNP smart attractive everything the best I fell in love with her even tho I actually don't know much about her we spoke only once when she asked me if I had a pencil and I gave her idk maybe she would have approached me for a ciggarette too if I wasn't a healthmaxxing cuck back then what do you think lasacrko bro? tell me your opinion be honest do you think that she would see me as a simp if she saw me NOW smoking do you think that she will know that I'm into her since I can't hide my emotions to her she would probably know I'm into her whenever we lock eyes I become nervous she's sooo cute and nice and PERFECT idk how to cope with not having her bro she's so attractive it doesn't matter if she smells of smoke idgaf I like her personality and looks she's so attractive bro I'm obsessed with her for so long do you think that I could pull her if she saw me smoking now? thanks in advance
@Iasacrko bro please gimme your advice

I mean if she doesn’t notice u make her notice

In all honesty I can’t relate to not knowing ppl since I pretty much end up talking with every faggot and their moms in the vicinity

I recommend u go up to her and ask for a lighter or a cigarette then start a small conversation and see her reaction

That’s all that matters at the end her first reaction to u talking to her

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I mean if she doesn’t notice u make her notice

In all honesty I can’t relate to not knowing ppl since I pretty much end up talking with every faggot and their moms in the vicinity

I recommend u go up to her and ask for a lighter or a cigarette then start a small conversation and see her reaction

That’s all that matters at the end her first reaction to u talking to her
bro I have no balls to approach girl especially my oneitis lmao

actually I'd rather approach random foid and speak with her but when it comes to the girl I like I become sooo nervous and anxious idk what to say to her I'm so autistic this happened to me before when my ex-crush approached me and I acted so autistic tbh

I'm such Jeffrey faggot loser beta male I deserve no Adonis title tbh

bro I have no balls to approach girl especially my oneitis lmao

actually I'd rather approach random foid and speak with her but when it comes to the girl I like I become sooo nervous and anxious idk what to say to her I'm so autistic this happened to me before when my ex-crush approached me and I acted so autistic tbh

I'm such Jeffrey faggot loser beta male I deserve no Adonis title tbh
Tbh I don’t approach either I wait to get approached for some reason tho usually I’m lucky with that

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Tbh I don’t approach either I wait to get approached for some reason tho usually I’m lucky with that
bro I was approached multiple times but I always acted non-NT and it obviously turned them off

I'm so autistic when it comes to flirting with foids... but if there's at least one male friend with me (I currently don't have any) I always act more NT and dominant

I'm such Jeffrey when I speak to foids alone