The only reason I’m anti abortion

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Is because I want women to pay a price for lettting Chad cream pie them. I want them to be stuck with a kid they don’t want.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, DelonLover1999, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 5 others
abortion should be mandatory for all sub5s and foids below 5'5

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and hiwasuwor
women would keep the chad child and only abort the non chad child

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
abortion should be mandatory for all sub5s and foids below 5'5
No. They need to suffer and have the child and be burdened for the rest of their life with a child they don’t want. That’s their punishment for fucking someone who isn’t me

Is because I want women to pay a price for lettting Chad cream pie them. I want them to be stuck with a kid they don’t want.
What??? We paying the price with our tax money wtf u on about?? They try to produce more just for the cash bail out from their daddy government

What??? We paying the price with our tax money wtf u on about?? They try to produce more just for the cash bail out from their daddy government
I don’t care about taxes or government. I just want the girl to suffer for fucking men raw.

I don’t care about taxes or government. I just want the girl to suffer for fucking men raw.
Yea you will care, when that bastard will be a criminal and post up on ur neighbourhood

Yea you will care, when that bastard will be a criminal and post up on ur neighbourhood
I’ll be too old to care. And I’ll know that the mother had to be burdened by this child as well. In my last dying moments I’ll be laughing knowing she didn’t go unpunished for taking that load raw