Mid

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
makes me hard af

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Marion pascale austrian model v0 panurqrduh0c1
Marion pascale v0 byx7h4o7qo8b1

Fogs your "terastacy" to the slums of Jakarta and back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, rand anon, Staceymaxxing and 5 others
I seen guys with bigger boobs than her.
What are u trying to prove.
Battle between ironing boards
Then go have sex with men. It sounds like you look at them with more lust then you do women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, CarrotMaxxer and smoth
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Looks very skinny. HTB-Weak Stacylite

• Ugh..
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Not the only one in the world but i certainly agree, I would kill my family for those genes

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon and smoth
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and smoth
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: luria, TechnoBoss and smoth

observe as copers rate her MTB

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel and 1 other person
easily fogged by a tiktok whore

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, geenk worg, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Fucking random MTB with boob halo.

She "dances" like a fucking monkey.
Looks higher sex appeal. PSL rating on women Is retarded. No men ever cared about hunter A10 eyes or Wide defined jaw. For women it's about having a soft round compact face with a slim nose full lips and big boobs legs and ass

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
yeah big boobs MTB > tranny STACY
Marion pascale austrian model v0 panurqrduh0c1

You're an actual faggot if you think this looks "tranny"

You underage kids just use the word tranny to talk about any woman with bones because you yourself are literally boneless LTNs who are intimidated. You need to be talking about a 16yr old to not feel so mogged by their bones.

Neck yourself retard.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Staceymaxxing and smoth
Looks higher sex appeal. PSL rating on women Is retarded. No men ever cared about hunter A10 eyes or Wide defined jaw. For women it's about having a soft round compact face with a slim nose full lips and big boobs legs and ass
[ Edited ]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and smoth
u can just force your gf to go to the gym, but there's no exercises for her ugly subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
View attachment 2821599

You underage kids just use the word tranny to talk about any woman with bones because you yourself are literally boneless LTNs who are intimidated. You need to be talking about a 16yr old to not feel so mogged by their bones.

Neck yourself retard.
I wasn't referring about the face

The tiktok girl phsique fogs this physique (that is as tranny as it gets)

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Doutzen Kroes mogs

View attachment 2821599

Neck yourself retard.
to be fair it takes a good amount of masculine features for a woman to be a psl Stacy

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and smoth
u can just force your gf to go to the gym, but there's no exercises for her ugly subhuman face
No you can't, boobs and ass are 95% genetics, also PSL features are Just not attractive in women, they are only valued in modelling. A round face Is Better for women

• +1
Reactions: Sny and albe.ORG
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, smoth and ElTruecel
High sex appeal Stacy according to @the BULL
91F897DD 0F33 4B41 8D3E A4160EE40FBD

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, sudanguy, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
No you can't, boobs and ass are 95% genetics, also PSL features are Just not attractive in women, they are only valued in modelling. A round face Is Better for women
i want bonefogger gf

Every female supermodel has that kind of body. There's a reason the tiktok MTN you mentioned isn't doing anything with her life besides dancing on TikTok. Her face is beyond mediocre.

All you do is call people incels you don't give arguments what the fuck
I don't that must have confused me with @ElTruecel. Obviously PSL features matter in modelling but men generally prefer dancers gymgirls or volleyball players over models
sex appeal Stacy according to @the BULL View attachment 2821607
Looks nothing like tik tok girl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Every female supermodel has that kind of body. There's a reason the tiktok MTN you mentioned isn't doing anything with her life besides dancing on TikTok. Her face is beyond mediocre.

All you do is call people incels you don't give arguments what the fuck
1 Who cares about what they are doing with their life? They are just bodies made for filling stomachs and empyting balls
2 Modeling standards don't prefer big boobs/ass, but most men, with positive T at least, prefer their women to have some skin over the bones.

If the blonde you posted had some boobs/ass then I'd prefer her. Like this, for only sex, I prefer the other chick despite being worse looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smoth
I don't that must have confused me with @ElTruecel. Obviously PSL features matter in modelling but men generally prefer dancers gymgirls or volleyball players over models

Looks nothing like tik tok girl
I edited my post with the picture because you give a fair point. You're talking about sex appeal.

Sex appeal and raw beauty are two separate things you need to be able to differentiate them in your mind. The TikTok MTB with big tits posted earlier does not fog the model I've been posting, right? If you think she fogs the model I posted you are wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
1 Who cares about what they are doing with their life?
2 Modeling standards don't prefer big boobs/ass, but most men, with hight T at least, prefer their women to have some skin over the bones.

If the blonde you posted had some boobs/ass then I'd prefer her. Like this, for only sex, I prefer the other chick despite being worse looking.
So you'd prefer MTB for sex because of bigger boobs despite the literal GigaStacy that I posted? Sorry, but that's objectively wrong. The amount of dopamine you'd get from having sex with Marion is probably indescribable. It probably compares to shooting up heroin. You'd literally brag to all your friends for eternity that you had sex with the model I posted. Whereas if you had sex with the MTB, you would be able to forget her within a day.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and smoth
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG