the only two cryptos to invest in

O

orthognathicenjoyer

Iron
Bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin as a store of value and ethereum for its platform (smart contracts etc).

By pumping these shitcoins what you do is spread out the total crypto market cap, this way nobody wins. There are over 10,000 cryptos if everyone coming to this space just picks one, none of them will go up significantly since the demand gets spread out.

Also what gives bitcoin it's value is it's limited supply , if you invest in shit like litecoin, you are effectively increasing the max supply of bitcoin in a sense as money is moving away from bitcoin and spreading across to 1000 diff bitcoin copies like litecoin.

So if you want to get rich on crypto, stick to btc and eth. This will drive normies in btc and eth as they're the only necessary cryptos and we can funnel all the money into btc/eth grow there market caps and go over 10x

otherwise you will just continue to pump shit coins and nobody will win and are just playing the lottery hoping ur shit coin is the one that moons over the other 10,000+

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
eth also is a shitcoin, Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum holds U$ billions on ethereums jfl, that's why he wanted ethereum proof of stake, also idk about bitcoin, i thought that bitcoin was government safe but when one of the bitcoin developers got hacked and lost his bitcoins, the first thing that he did was calling the fbi jfl, if i was millionaire just in case i'd put 500k max at bitcoin and not a penny more.

well getting hacked doesn't discredit bitcoin. It's not like bitcoin blockchain itself got hacked . It's alway just someone's wallet where they prob compromised there seed phrase or they were dumb enough to leave there btc on an exchange in which case u can get sim swapped and have a scammer get into ur account.

The fbi can't trace bitcoin , unless u buy it on an exchange like coinbase because you give coinbase your info, which again doesn't discredit btc, because the blockchain doesn't share ur identity , the exchange does because when u signed up u gave it to them. If you generate your own wallet and have your private keys and no one else then buy some btc anonymously and not on an exchange , there is no way it can be traced back to you.

thought that bitcoin was government safe but when one of the bitcoin developers got hacked and lost his bitcoins, the first thing that he did was calling the fbi jfl, if i was millionaire just in case i'd put 500k max at bitcoin and not a penny more.
It is government.
It's not safe, from geting hacked, if a dude sucks at storeing his Bitcoin safely.
Likewise, like how your cash can get sollen. If you just leave it unattended on a public table

• +1
Reactions: orthognathicenjoyer and ascension
What about web3, defi, crypto gaming though

What about web3, defi, crypto gaming though
They are all good services.
Thw thing is though. Alot of them are not decentralised at all. Where a team, can change all kind of shit to it, at their advantage and your disadvantage.
Also, plenty teams behind a crypto project plainly suck in skill, so they will lose to skilled ones.
And a decent portion of creators of new coins project, are just out there to scam

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Vast majority of crypto growth will come outside of btc/eth. It's the safe play with minimal returns

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: mogger123
Idiot. The only crypto that’s worth it is Monero. It’s fully anonymous and is the only crypto that’s worth using as an actual currency. It’s the only accepted crypto on darknet markets today. I bought a shit ton of drugs with XMR and was never caught.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and midlatinocel

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Lmao, imagine investing to crytpto at 2023 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude, you had to do that 10 years ago, not now !