The only way to prevent balding is castration, people balding or with bald genes should do roids to looksmaxx

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
If you arent norwood 1 and you are te en-early 20s i have to say to you that you will be bald sooner or later.

My dad started balding at 17 and got completely bald at 19.
I am 20 years old and norwood 2 (1inch recession on temples + miniaturization)
I did oral steroids and 500 test and my hair got slightly thinner. I will be bald bcs everyone in my dads family are bald.

There is no cure for baldness so migjt as well embrace it and go full meat head mode with the steroids.

I rather be bald and a beast then be a tranny fag battleing with a recessed hairline "Hope nuking my dht levels will give me extra inch of hair" just for laughs at faggots using finasteride and dutasteride

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spermium
@MaestheticMaso @flippasav

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Hair cant be treated unless you want to chemically castrated urself

only anglowhites and blacks have that problem

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and ConfusedBolivian
only anglowhites and blacks have that problem
My dad has 90+% european genes so yeah.
My moms side of family have 0 norwood even tho they are practically 100% spanish european.
Balding is subhuman trait to be honest but cant do nothing about it, all treatments are cope or will end up on chemical castration so I prefer getting bald

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Also only guys that look worst bald are guys with bad facial bones/height since balding is a dimorphic trait

• +1
Reactions: spermium and Latinolooksmaxxer
Balding is like the worst of the worst trait you can have. I started balding at 13 like I’m not even joking I had people mistake me for 30 years old in the last couple months because of how badly I aged. (I’m 18 btw)

• +1
Reactions: Graham, TruestTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
My dad has 90+% european genes so yeah.
My moms side of family have 0 norwood even tho they are practically 100% spanish european.
Balding is subhuman trait to be honest but cant do nothing about it, all treatments are cope or will end up on chemical castration so I prefer getting bald
iberics bald less than germanic mfs specially anglos maybe because of mixing with MENA

the more white you are the higher the chance for norwood
then if you're black

mongoloid people hardly go bald, specially indigenous americans
plus indios also take a lot longer for their hair to go grey, mom is almost 70 and her hair is fully colored still

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
not everyone gets castrated. take ur chance or go bald

i have a fucked up hairline but it's from my mother side i don't think i'll bald tbh cuz my dad is like 50 and still has hair lol

I've had the same shit hairline since birth with no changes you wanna trade.

I've had the same shit hairline since birth with no changes you wanna trade.
same, my dad has dad a NW1 hairline in his mid 50s so i think im fine but ill still keep working on saving my hair

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
same, my dad has dad a NW1 hairline in his mid 50s so i think im fine but ill still keep working on saving my hair
my father has been diffuse thinning for like 20 years and his hairline is still the same.

he got a hair transplant the other week and it's probably the only one he'll need.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Another reaper victim who should have taken fin, went le just shave it off and is now forced to LDAR because his scalp is shiny at 20

i take fin and if anything it made my dick harder