The path to Martial Arts ascension. The onward path to victory. Destroying the Jews.

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
To maul to death any of the crypto-Jews who might want to beat me up that are always stalking me.

Most formidable striking art: Muay Thai

Plan: join Muay Thai and Wrestling gyms. Get the cheapest Wrestling gym.

- go under my block/apartment and train how to fight multiple attackers in the most effective, fastest way possible

- eat raagi kazhi which is very satiating and very good for health that will give me energy to train all day, with chicken curry 4 times a day.

- 15 half boiled eggs a day for testosterone

- get whey protein and do bicep curls, push ups and sit ups throughout the day as much as possible to be a beast

- train at home alone Muay Thai and Boxing by watching sequences fights on YouTube and Fight Sports TV channel. Visualize/shadowbox. Aka fight study/increase in fight IQ.

- go for runs and climb stairs

- most importantly pray to Lord Shiva for victory over my enemies every time I take a break from exercising/training

The 4 meals of raagi kazhi with chicken will make be able to train as much as possible for the entire day.

It's not enough just doing combinations. I must understand and refine my reactions to sequences.

- sleep 9 hours a day

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
I'll be updating this thread with my regiment. I will transform myself into the ultimate fight machine.

Just completed praying for one hour straight without taking a break.