The posterior fornix pill has almost ruined me

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
9248F09F EC5D 42A0 8927 B7295536E9E6

I try to be a calm stoic but it’s so brutal knowing I will never make a woman scream and writhe in ecstasy as I make her squirt from a powerful penetrative orgasm. From what I’ve talked about with girls 8x6 is the bare minimum to make a girl cum from penetration alone and it’s so brutal because I realize most of my last FWBs had been faking it with me.

Sure I can learn to eat pussy and finger and but it’s just not the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23391 and Tallooksmaxxer
how to tell how deep is girls pussy?

you can dickmax bro

you can dickmax bro
how? i only know angion method that is safe and beneficial, also stuff like arginin etc, everything else is dangerous, not worth it tbh, i already have good dick, but cucked with ED tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
fornixs me

6.5x5.5 was the best for one night's stand according to some study if i remember correctly

how? i only know angion method that is safe and beneficial, also stuff like arginin etc, everything else is dangerous, not worth it tbh, i already have good dick, but cucked with ED tho
this link is from r/gettingbigger, you need to do exercises to gain.

Do you know your ED reason? Maybe low t?

It is risky but not that much risky if you stay in the safe range. Of course most people who do penismaxxing gets atleast 1 injury in their journey but %90 of the time they are not severe.

I am 5.9x5 i will take the risks tbh.
6.5x5.5 was the best for one night's stand according to some study if i remember correctly
probably bullshit bro. there is no such thing as "best size" but we are sure that a big one never lets you down.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
this link is from r/gettingbigger, you need to do exercises to gain.

Do you know your ED reason? Maybe low t?

It is risky but not that much risky if you stay in the safe range. Of course most people who do penismaxxing gets atleast 1 injury in their journey but %90 of the time they are not severe.

I am 5.9x5 i will take the risks tbh.
no, i have a lot of symptoms, ED is just one of them, but it looks like i've found a root reason, my was 900 ngl, when i checked last time, i'm horny, have a deep voice etc, i'm 19-20 x 14-15 cm, smth like that

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
no, i have a lot of symptoms, ED is just one of them, but it looks like i've found a root reason, my was 900 ngl, when i checked last time, i'm horny, have a deep voice etc, i'm 19-20 x 14-15 cm, smth like that
ah okay then of course you dont need it at all. Also pumping can improve your erection if done right.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Bbc

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Artemis, Sens and 2 others
Penis enlargement methods exist just takes time