THE POWER OF AMNESIA'S AUTISTIC VERIFICATION SELFIE

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I cant help myself, in before shes ugly. Fuck u she's 18 and I'm 32 that alone makes me hard

Maybe a new Tinder Adventure thread incoming tomorrow

@PapiMew

Fgf

Da
'

T1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, zeshama, xefo and 36 others
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10524 and 52 others
bro have u ever went to a club to pick up foids?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, mewcoper, Chadrapist and 5 others
Women are so autistic

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 7560, maxxedfalloutdweller and 2 others
She looks older than 18 jfl even with all that fakeup

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, Entschuldigung and 12 others
Later on in amnesia s crib this weekend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 30679, AscendingHero and 21 others
second ngl

reacts for african children
99% of revenue to chonker o'pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, slayer69, Warlow and 5 others
I cant help myself, in before shes ugly. Fuck u she's 18 and I'm 32 that alone makes me hard

Maybe a new Tinder Adventure thread incoming tomorrow

@PapiMew

View attachment 716532

View attachment 716514'

View attachment 716515View attachment 716516View attachment 716517View attachment 716518View attachment 716519View attachment 716520
nigga i cant decide whether ur a fucking joke or a fucking genius
at ur age normies usually have houses mortgages 3 children and taxes to pay
but here u are cucking the system slaying jb pussy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (y) (y) (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, AscendingHero, CANI and 25 others
bro have u ever went to a club to pick up foids?

I worked at one part time, few nights a week before covid. Got approached literally every night. I had the chance to fuck a girl every single night I worked. Granted not ALL were super hot tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5634, Darkstrand and 3 others
Are u validated on the streets? do you get iois?

• +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆
Amnesia prolly mogs most male models unfruaded tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, retard, Deleted member 2012 and 18 others
Ill never have this
Pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, malignant, SkinjobCatastrophe and 11 others
Amnesia prolly mogs most male models unfruaded tbh

I dont think so. But to be fair to myself I AM taking all my pics with a 7 year old fucking samsung in shit lighting conditions and I dont use ANY filters or photoshop my pics at all like a lot of IG male models. If I was to IG max and get a DSLR camera and learn to like use photoshop, just even slightly, I would prob be able to gain a lot of followers

Who really knows. All I know is almost all girls who meet me off TInder just straight up tell me I am extremely gl. And I get approached when I go out to clubs

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
@Amnesia really appreciate your threads. It's nice knowing I know how life will work even as a teen because of threads like yours and other shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, slayer69, Need2Ascend and 7 others
I dont think so. But to be fair to myself I AM taking all my pics with a 7 year old fucking samsung in shit lighting conditions and I dont use ANY filters or photoshop my pics at all like a lot of IG male models. If I was to IG max and get a DSLR camera and learn to like use photoshop, just even slightly, I would prob be able to gain a lot of followers

Who really knows. All I know is almost all girls who meet me off TInder just straight up tell me I am extremely gl. And I get approached when I go out to clubs
U for sure mog male models then jfl . A lot of male models look like shit unfruaded ngl . Ur truly 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Ken, AscendingHero, slayer69 and 2 others
you're a very lucky man lol

Also - give an autistic breakdown about date conversation etc. Never had one and even though i never will, i'm still curious.
I imagine it being so awkward like 'hi', 'hi', how was your day.....soooooo, you have any brothers or sisters? What do you do for fun?
Kinda like a weird job interview

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Darkstrand

Locationmaxx bro go to LA or some shit ur face looks like a million bucks u need some clout ngl ngl and then i dont see why u wouldnt be able to fuck better looking girls tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, gaymidget and Sikkunt23
Locationmaxx bro go to LA or some shit ur face looks like a million bucks u need some clout ngl ngl and then i dont see why u wouldnt be able to fuck better looking girls tbh ngl
He’s wasting his potential like crazy man

• +1
Reactions: CANI, xefo, wateriswet and 1 other person
He’s wasting his potential like crazy man
I'm 32 tho, I'm already way too fucking old to START any sort of career based on my looks. But I appreciate the compliments. Plus I HATE interacting with people, so any sort of thing involving having to actually market myself and be social would be death. Remember I am NOT NT

Plus I do well financially in my current situation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, NothingCanStopMe and 4 others
I'm 32 tho, I'm already way too fucking old to START any sort of career based on my looks. But I appreciate the compliments.

Plus I go well financially in my current situation.
Are u mentally gigafucked ? . Why don’t u have a wife rn tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Is 18, got out a real relationship where the guy probably loved her for real. Proceeds to get fucked by a serial killer looking 24 year old guy just because he's good looking. JFL at the current state of women. Most guys want love and a real relationship, women dont care about love, all they want is a good looking guy fucking them. GG guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, slayer69, Need2Ascend and 12 others
Is 18, got out a real relationship where the guy probably loved her for real. Proceeds to get fucked by a serial killer looking 24 year old guy just because he's good looking. JFL at the current state of women. Most guys want love and a real relationship, women dont care about love, all they want is a good looking guy fucking them. GG guys

Sluts dig the serial killer pheno bro

jhgjhgj-1-jpg-png.628135

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
I'm 32 tho, I'm already way too fucking old to START any sort of career based on my looks. But I appreciate the compliments. Plus I HATE interacting with people, so any sort of thing involving having to actually market myself and be social would be death. Remember I am NOT NT

Plus I go well financially in my current situation.
i hate sounding like im sucking ur dick but i honestly think u look in ur early 20s so ur age shouldnt be a problem

are u introverted and shy or a giga (diagnosed) aspie? seems like u can easily talk to foids on dates and shit u ask them a lot of questions and listen a lot

i hate sounding like im sucking ur dick but i honestly think u look in ur early 20s so ur age shouldnt be a problem

are u introverted and shy or a giga (diagnosed) aspie? seems like u can easily talk to foids on dates and shit u ask them a lot of questions and listen a lot
I guess when I say non NT I just mean I am EXTREMELY introverted. Even other self proclaimed introverts raise their eyes at how I am totally content and even enjoy total solitude from ppl. I have gone literally months without leaving my apartment for anything other than the grocery store and gym. I just find interacting with people as very very stressful and even a night where a girl spends the night, I need several days alone just to recharge from that. If my job required me constantly being around ppl all the time I would legit feel suffocated and mentally go insane. This is why I love being self employed and work from home, as a stock trader.

In 1 on 1 situations with ppl I am charismatic, flirty, sarcastic cocky, girls seem to react well. But it could just be my face. I do occasionally catch myself saying awkward things, like for example this one girl once brought up latisse and how it helps her eyelashes grow but shes unsure if it rlly works. I went into depth about my OWN use of it and the best way to apply it and all this stuff. At the end of my diatribe shes like "uhhh u dont REALLY use latisse do you?" With a look of disgust on her face, like uhh if this GUY actually uses this stuff imma walk out rn

@Sikkunt23

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, octi, Deleted member 21244 and 9 others
How are you not bored from fucking random above average women

Fuck some high status stacies as a challenge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Chadrapist and Jamal2222
How are you not bored from fucking random above average women

Fuck some high status stacies as a challenge

Where are they? I'm happy to try to

• +1
Reactions: brainded
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Instagram and social circle
But youre too introverted I guess
I am currently with more girls than I make threads about. There this 18 year old I am SURE u guys would all universally accept as a stacy but I am NOT gunna make a thread about her ATM cause I dont want ANY fucking chance of her seeing a story about her. Shes legit top stacy

I mean ur right, ALL these girls I meet tell me I am way out of their league, but then WHERE the fuck are the girls in my league, I dont know where to find them

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TheEndHasNoEnd, Need2Ascend and 3 others
That's it, I'm surgermaxxxing everything and wearing coloured contacts. Ascension or death

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, Timelessbrah and 5 others
lmao amnesia is gonna fuck a girl exact the same age as me :lul: :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
It's time to travel to South America or EE and experience what it's like to be a god on earth boyo

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 9837
LOOKS DONT MATTER, JUST BE A GENUINE NICE RESPECTFUL GUY BOYS, AND A GOOD GIRL WILL WANT TO DATE YOU HUNNY. HANG IN THERE, WOMEN ARE JUST IMMATURE AT A YOUNG AGE. GET ESTABLISHED AND A SOLID CAREER, BE A STABLE SMART STABLE MAN AND WHEN YOURE 30 A GIRL WORTH WHILE, PAST HER PARTY PHASE, WILL WANT TO DATE YOU

FUck u mom for that shit advice u gave me when I was 19. And fuck every other person who denies looks matter, fuck u reddit, fuck u incel tears u subhuman scums of the earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Ryldoo IS COPING, zeshama and 36 others
@Amnesia do you have lights next to your mirror? i also need to do that tbh only using the daylight now

Any procedures coming up for you?

I will never have this
FaceApp 1601806386372

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
I guess when I say non NT I just mean I am EXTREMELY introverted. Even other self proclaimed introverts raise their eyes at how I am totally content and even enjoy total solitude from ppl. I have gone literally months without leaving my apartment for anything other than the grocery store and gym. I just find interacting with people as very very stressful and even a night where a girl spends the night, I need several days alone just to recharge from that. If my job required me constantly being around ppl all the time I would legit feel suffocated and mentally go insane. This is why I love being self employed and work from home, as a stock trader.

In 1 on 1 situations with ppl I am charismatic, flirty, sarcastic cocky, girls seem to react well. But it could just be my face. I do occasionally catch myself saying awkward things, like for example this one girl once brought up latisse and how it helps her eyelashes grow but shes unsure if it rlly works. I went into depth about my OWN use of it and the best way to apply it and all this stuff. At the end of my diatribe shes like "uhhh u dont REALLY use latisse do you?" With a look of disgust on her face, like uhh if this GUY actually uses this stuff imma walk out rn

@Sikkunt23
If you're content with it then I don't see a problem. Some guys don't have good social skills but they feel l they are missing out and wish they could make more friends and get to know more people. It doesn't seem like that's your case.

I'm totally the opposite of you... I feel exhausted and lifeless if I don't interact with people frequently. I feel depressed when "the party is over" or when my friends are too busy to hang out.

Nevertheless, I think any guy would benefit from having a small group of male friends. I don't think you could relate to women as much as men especially if you're redpilled. You could build a small social circle with other introverted like-minded people. I would like to believe that it's better than lonermaxxing (if they are the right people).

True guy friends don't care if you say awkward stupid shit from time to time. They are less superficial and judgemental than women in general imo.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and flamboyant
I know but thats exactly what's wrong about women.
its not wrong bro its nature , women want pshycopath chad always has been that way always will be deal with it faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, gaymidget, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
LOOKS DONT MATTER, JUST BE A GENUINE NICE RESPECTFUL GUY BOYS, AND A GOOD GIRL WILL WANT TO DATE YOU HUNNY. HANG IN THERE, WOMEN ARE JUST IMMATURE AT A YOUNG AGE. GET ESTABLISHED AND A SOLID CAREER, BE A STABLE SMART STABLE MAN AND WHEN YOURE 30 A GIRL WORTH WHILE, PAST HER PARTY PHASE, WILL WANT TO DATE YOU

FUck u mom for that shit advice u gave me when I was 19. And fuck every other person who denies looks matter, fuck u reddit, fuck u incel tears u subhuman scums of the earth
everytime I read a thread of yours I hate life a little bit more, the only way I cope is that you live in some shit town in commiefornia thousands of kms away from me but then I remember we live in the age of internet and it doesnt mean shit
120946676_3594090633974582_2016436188749954168_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TheEndHasNoEnd, NothingCanStopMe and 4 others
everytime I read a thread of yours I hate life a little bit more
120946676_3594090633974582_2016436188749954168_n.jpg
that's the idea of the posts!! haha

It's cool dude.

Maybe in the next life! (?)

Any procedures coming up for you?

If Taban can see me, his appointments got moved back cause of Covid.

Almond eye and or lower lid retraction. At the very least upper lid fillers to correct slight asymmetry.

non surgical rhino - possible nose fillers towards the tip of my nose

Chin fillers, for width and to fill in my cleft chin @Truthmirrorcoper

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 8771 and 3 others
Tonnes of people have dark hair, no flaws, no noticeable asymmetries, good harmony, good pheno but look average. I think what makes you stand out as good looking is you’ve got good halos. You’ve got a good base but your hollow cheeks, muscular physique, straight eyebrows and tan halo you and make you stand out. Combine those typical GL features with stubble to make you look more masculine, but also not too long to make you look like you don’t take care of your appearance, and you’ve got a good looking guy with sex appeal.
I don’t want to dick ride but you are what people should be aiming for. A good balance of features that signal masculinity and dominance (dark hair, tan, muscular body, stubble) for sex appeal and features which halo you as GL (hollow cheeks, abs).
There’s arguements over which is better pretty boy vs masc but a combination of the two (maesthetic) is best. You appeal to to the most people this way.

what the fuck why does she sound so autistic. btw if i were you and that foid was texting me like that i would dip asap cuz that looks akward af and the cringe is unbearable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Tonnes of people have dark hair, no flaws, no noticeable asymmetries, good harmony, good pheno but look average. I think what makes you stand out as good looking is you’ve got good halos. You’ve got a good base but your hollow cheeks, muscular physique, straight eyebrows and tan halo you and make you stand out. Combine those typical GL features with stubble to make you look more masculine, but also not too long to make you look like you don’t take care of your appearance, and you’ve got a good looking guy with sex appeal.
I don’t want to dick ride but you are what people should be aiming for. A good balance of features that signal masculinity and dominance (dark hair, tan, muscular body, stubble) for sex appeal and features which halo you as GL (hollow cheeks, abs).
There’s arguements over which is better pretty boy vs masc but a combination of the two (maesthetic) is best. You appeal to to the most people this way.

It's his hollow cheeks that are his biggest halo. So few people have hollow cheeks irl. His jaw is above average but it is his cheeks attracting the comments about his "sculpted" look and it's why so many are asking for verification. That level of hollow cheeks with good harmony is 1 in 1000.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, Need2Ascend and 10 others
It's his hollow cheeks that are his biggest halo. So few people have hollow cheeks irl. His jaw is above average but it is his cheeks attracting the comments about his "sculpted" look and it's why so many are asking for verification. That level of hollow cheeks with good harmony is 1 in 1000.
true.
And i've never seen someone get hollow cheeks without already having them. So that's not gonna happen for users here.
I don't even think surgeons know how to create them lol (i think it's a mixture of muscle insertions and jaw shape and a combo of shit tbh. The perfect storm)
People forget amnesia was born good looking - the photo of him I saw when he was younger pre surgery when he was on the beach or something, i think he looked even better than now!

• +1
Reactions: ABC
Pretty much. They make people stand out as good looking. Definitely worth throwing everything you have at getting them. They’re a massive halo.

If Taban can see me, his appointments got moved back cause of Covid.

Almond eye and or lower lid retraction. At the very least upper lid fillers to correct slight asymmetry.

non surgical rhino - possible nose fillers towards the tip of my nose

Chin fillers, for width and to fill in my cleft chin @Truthmirrorcoper
Great. I'm thinking about nose fillers myself to see how a true rhino would fix it too. It gives the nose better upswing