8f3af9c9986341859788bf28491112b2

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Fgsfds, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
@BrendioEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Bitchwhipper2, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
That fag is clearly not an incel. They just called an agency to send them a typical holywood nerd. Imagine if they called blackops2cel :lul:
Would a Hollywood nerd have 20000 posts here?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Hawt WHYTE chad :soy:

to be fair brendio has looksmaxxed to hell and actually looks like a chadlite to chad now

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Manu le coq and 4 others
He is good-looking, that's why he got popular even as a fat guy

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 17174
to be fair brendio has looksmaxxed to hell and actually looks like a chadlite to chad now
Well looksmaxxed to hell. No. He was just fat and didn’t take care of himself.

He didn’t have any bone deformity or anything. No surgery’s. He got nothing that differentiates him from normies

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Another "camera angle/makeup"-pill:

Angles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Slob and Deleted member 17174
Actually I was at a plastic surgeon consultation, and was asking how I can achieve this:

Hollows

You know what he said?

"This is not real, it is photoshop!" :Comfy:

Guess what... IT IS PHOTOSHOP. Plastic surgeons sure know this. These fucking faces do not exist. (y)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Lawton88, Brazitard and 2 others
Actually I was at a plastic surgeon consultation, and was asking how I can achieve this:

View attachment 1555052

You know what he said?

"This is not real, it is photoshop!" :Comfy:

Guess what... IT IS PHOTOSHOP. Plastic surgeons sure know this. These fucking faces do not exist. (y)
Looks should only be assessed in 3d motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294, tyronelite and Deleted member 16380
Looks should only be assessed in 3d motion.
AND IN BRIGHT UNIFORM LIGHT, like in the street. Without a crew with professional lighting equipment. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294, Brazitard, Slob and 1 other person
Does not matter much.

I can fraud pretty good in pictures. Great lighting etc. gives me good matches and makes me look good.
My thought process was this: I look average in real life, but can look good on photos. I will match with women, talk to them for some weeks/months and they will fall in love with my personality. Thus they won't care about me just looking average and not like a model.

I did this a couple of times. Talked to some girls for months actually before meeting them. I mean calling eachother every night and talking on the phone for hours. She laughed with me and we shared a lot of our thoughts, even private information, with eachother. Surely she liked my personality at this point.
We met up for a date. And it seemingly went well, even kissed her goodbye before driving back home. But as I arrived and looked at my phone, I was blocked everywhere.

Frauding doesn't really help. You will not look better in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 294, Fgsfds, KDA Player and 4 others
If you take a photo lying down, the gravity will pull the facial skin, you'll look younger and slimmer, it's like a natural face lift...

Does not matter much.

I can fraud pretty good in pictures. Great lighting etc. gives me good matches and makes me look good.
My thought process was this: I look average in real life, but can look good on photos. I will match with women, talk to them for some weeks/months and they will fall in love with my personality. Thus they won't care about me just looking average and not like a model.

I did this a couple of times. Talked to some girls for months actually before meeting them. I mean calling eachother every night and talking on the phone for hours. She laughed with me and we shared a lot of our thoughts, even private information, with eachother. Surely she liked my personality at this point.
We met up for a date. And it seemingly went well, even kissed her goodbye before driving back home. But as I arrived and looked at my phone, I was blocked everywhere.

Frauding doesn't really help. You will not look better in real life.
frauding work, you just have to not fraud too much, if you're a 5-5,2/10 who fraud to be a 6,5 you will often get away with it, but if you're a 4 who fraud to be a 6,5 it won't work. that's the same thing for girls I've met from dating apps, if in her pics she is a 7 but irl a 5 I would fucker her, but if she is in her pics a 7 but IRL a 4 i will ghost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294
Frauding is pointless IMO... I mean, what's the goal here? To be blocked like an user said above?

I never fraud or use filters in my pics, and I have the opposite effect when I meet girls IRL: they seem happier that I look like my pics, even though I'm nothing special...

I'm masc looking, have a deep voice, around 4.5-5 PSL and am quite tall at 1.84,6/1.83,6/1.82,6 cm morning height/day height/fully compressed at night height respectively and have a big frame and a nice smile... I live in Brazil where average height is 5'7-5'8.

All that is the package a person needs to be successful with women or even less, anything you have above average will give you a heads start against normies, because most men are still lazy and don't take care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294
Frauding is pointless IMO... I mean, what's the goal here? To be blocked like an user said above?

I never fraud or use filters in my pics, and I have the opposite effect when I meet girls IRL: they seem happier that I look like my pics, even though I'm nothing special...

I'm masc looking, have a deep voice, around 4.5-5 PSL and am quite tall at 1.84,6/1.83,6/1.82,6 cm morning height/day height/fully compressed at night height respectively and have a big frame and a nice smile... I live in Brazil where average height is 5'7-5'8.

All that is the package a person needs to be successful with women or even less, anything you have above average will give you a heads start against normies, because most men are still lazy and don't take care of themselves.
Yeah if they weren't lazy they would be tall with deep voice too. :lul:

Greycells nowadays jfl

Yeah if they weren't lazy they would be tall with deep voice too. :lul:

Greycells nowadays jfl
Maybe they wouldn't, but they sure would be better than before...

That fag is clearly not an incel. They just called an agency to send them a typical holywood nerd. Imagine if they interviewed blackops2cel :lul:
@BrendioEEE bro i didnt know this was you holy shit legit caging :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That fag is clearly not an incel. They just called an agency to send them a typical holywood nerd. Imagine if they interviewed blackops2cel :lul:
* St. Blacksop2scel

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer