The powers that be

yue

yue

Exponent
There are a lot of Jews, hobnobs, and glowies in the fields concerning research and information on finance. At the lowest level, this is purely about basic concepts and wack formulas, and at the pop sci side, scrangly wrangling about commies and capitalists. Getting a bit deeper, there begins the admission more and more commonly that this and that system is unfair, rigged, or completely false. As a blanket statement, this is obviously not true. We must separate the wheat from the chaff.

The primary method of secrecy today is obfuscation through mass information. Concreteness or simple facts are discarded for the more and more esoteric. That which is true is that which acknowledges all. Or so it feels. Of course, the more we acknowledge, the less we look at the simple facts that base us on reality.

The idea of a pill is that we peel back a layer of the onion. We discard what we know. How easy is it to control a populace that believes in nothing? The internet and its tidal wave of information are nothing but an extension of Project Chaos and other glowie projects. When Chat GPT first came out, it gave concrete and definite answers. Now it tells you it doesn’t know anything and to consult an (((expert))).

This forum is an extension of the Glowie Arm. Just as they supported the seemingly grassroots hippie movement, they’ve supported the incel movement, slowly seeping nihilism and division of the sexes. Making men neurotic and vain, when that role has always held women. The ideas here slowly seep into the public consciousness. Just last week, I had someone talk to me about ray peat and mewing in the cafeteria.

This is a glowie forum is all, I guess, dn rd and whathaveyou.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and chaddyboi66
dndr

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 11887

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yue and IAMNOTANINCEL