The problem with growing up as a cutecel

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
In ur youth ur considered cute, every older girl chased u at recess to squeeze ur cheeks and some girls in ur class call u cute

But then u grow older and after 15 or so u start to just look like a ugly faggot

It’s heartbreaking and I remember there was this fat black dude who would tell me these girls didn’t actually like me because I was hot they just thought I was adorable

He was right :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league, SecularIslamist, Autismcel and 1 other person
you are the new inner void

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
you are the new inner void
I still have hope I’ll ascend

Every time I hit rock bottom some girl shows up and treats me like I’m attractive tho it’s rare

I just need to leanmax I’m as fuckef up as @BrahminBoss at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, the BULL and sub5c3l
In ur youth ur considered cute, every older girl chased u at recess to squeeze ur cheeks and some girls in ur class call u cute

But then u grow older and after 15 or so u start to just look like a ugly faggot

It’s heartbreaking and I remember there was this fat black dude who would tell me these girls didn’t actually like me because I was hot they just thought I was adorable

how much of a falio is it to look like a faggot tho, srs I look like one

• JFL

Same shit lmao
I started to realize i have to look "handsome" and not "cute in an adorable way" at the starting of high school, back then i would take that as a compliment for my loox

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l

Fuck you
This fucking hurts to read :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
Fuck you
This fucking hurts to read :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Hit close to home there faggot

Many incels go through that cute phase and then suddenly one day they wake up and notice they’re invisible and no girl treats them special anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angutoid and sub5c3l
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
my only hope left is that im fat as fuck rn , after Im done leanmaxxing and I dont develop a zygos Im either roping or turning into a femboy

• +1
Reactions: frankiemedia96024 and Iasacrko
Wtf so ur telling me this rambling @sub5c3l is a chad larping as incel all along?
It's just his height and physique that failos him irl

• Woah
Wtf this literally described me :feelshaha::feelshaha:

T made me ogre i should've injected E :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1