THE QUESTION OF BODY HAIR (NSFW)

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I've been thinking about the role of body hair in attraction. Especially pubic hair and armpit hair. There is no real consensus on this and most people aren't sure what's ideal. Some say natural, some trimmed, some shaved, but as you know, beauty is objective. Here's what i found out.

I used to prefer shaved pubic hair and armpit hair on girls. However, once i started increasing my testosterone, i grew more and more attracted to natural pubic and armpit hair.

This led me to a thought: Why would hairless genitalia be naturally more attractive, when it is associated with prepubescent children without reproductive capability and therefore evolutionarily useless?

Being attraced to hairless pussy would lead prehistoric men to fuck undeveloped girls, which would be detrimental to the species. Same applies for men. So naturally hairless genitalia and armpits cannot be more attractive.

Why do so many men prefer shaved pussy and armpits then? The answer is pretty obvious - low testosterone. Testosterone is needed for psychological maturation of the male. Testosterone deficiency will result in abnormal and child-like sexual behavior, such as being attracted to child-like genitalia. As you know, global male testosterone is declining and there is a striking correlation between this trend and the advent of female genital shaving.

Sperm counts in decline large

Exp

What is naturally attractive then? Unshaved and untrimmed genitalia and armpits. It is a sign of biological maturity and readiness for procreation.
Just as boobs, or other sexual characteristics.

However, there is a fine line of what is ideal.
Once body hair is left to grow, and not regulated by shaving, the only way to affect its look are hormones. Natural still doesn't equal attractive, since if there are hormonal imbalances in the organism, such too much DHT or Follicle Stimulating Hormone, it will manifest through unattractive body hair.

As you can see, the body hair in the example is unattractive. This is due to the fact that the woman shown is unhealthy and has a hormonal imbalance. As you can see, she is fat and likely has a surplus of DHT. As a result, the pubic hair is weirdly spread out, has low density and she even developed abdominal hair which is not natural for women.

So what does helathy natural hair look like?

Here are some examples:

What does all the attractive pubic hair have in common? It is evenly spread, dense, and covers an apropriate surface area (only the genitals). That is what pubic hair of a young healthy woman with a balanced endocrine system looks like and it is the natural peak of attractiveness.

Ideal armpit hair is relatively long, straight, low density and appropriate surface area.

51834302 003 d9f3 1

Lastly, if you, like many men today, found yourself not aroused or even repulsed by these images of something that we used to look at and fuck for thousands of years, it's the best time to reevaluate your lifestyle and get your testosterone in check.

//Dr. HAIRY

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss
@Ragnar

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, volcelfatcel, malicieusss and 6 others
OP thinks he’s a scientist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, SoberAndRetarded, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
sounds legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
nah shaved is better and ur homo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 21044
Tales from the slums of Bohemia-Moravia

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, volcelfatcel, GrowthReaper and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and The Grinch
Interesting theory, however probably wrong.

The reason why men have more armpit hair than women - testosterone. So probably men want shaved pussy because less hair=less testosterone, so higher estrogen. You don't want high test women, cause as you say, her hormone system is fucked up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 21044
And I don't know who has made this table, but 100% he doesn't know basic math
3303269 exp

• JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Let your hair grow Bruh!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 21044

The reason why men have more armpit hair than women - testosterone. So probably men want shaved pussy because less hair=less testosterone, so higher estrogen. You don't want high test women, cause as you say, her hormone system is fucked up
less hair =/= less testosterone
less hair = less sexual maturity = less testosterone in men or estrogen in women
both testosterone and estrogen increase hair growth in the respective genders. hair growth around genitilia occurs during adolescence in both genders.
i think OP has a (pretty) believable theory.

Not correct there is no direct link between hair and T. That's DHT and FSH. Testosterone doesn't affect it.

less hair =/= less testosterone
less hair = less sexual maturity = less testosterone in men or estrogen in women
both testosterone and estrogen increase hair growth in the respective genders. hair growth around genitilia occurs during adolescence in both genders.
i think OP has a (pretty) believable theory.
Testosterone and estrogen does not impact amount of body hair, only alters its chsracteristics. Testosterone making it rougher, estrogen softer.

when you are swimming in pussy you should go clean shaven like most swimmers

IMG 20230301 231747

Testosterone and estrogen does not impact amount of body hair, only alters its chsracteristics. Testosterone making it rougher, estrogen softer.
no? im fairly sure estrogen impacts hair growth. isnt that why menopause women shed a lot of hair?

• +1
no? im fairly sure estrogen impacts hair growth. isnt that why menopause women shed a lot of hair?
No menopause decreases FSH. That's the main regulator of hair growth in women.

Not correct there is no direct link between hair and T. That's DHT and FSH. Testosterone doesn't affect it.
FSH does NOT affect hair growth, 'follicles' in FSH refer to ovarian follicles and not hair follicles.

• Hmm...

FSH has nothing to do with hair.

• Hmm...
FSH does NOT affect hair growth, 'follicles' in FSH refer to ovarian follicles and not hair follicles.
I read something about LH/FSH ratio in relation to hirsutism but if there isn't a direct effect then it's a mediator of DHT.

I read something about LH/FSH ratio in relation to hirsutism but if there isn't a direct effect then it's a mediator of DHT.
LH and FSH are both gonadotropic hormones, hair growth is not directly caused by FSH. maybe you read something regarding adolescence and hair growth and FSH was mentioned somewhere in it. DHT on the other hand DOES affect hair growth.

• +1
LH and FSH are both gonadotropic hormones, hair growth is not directly caused by FSH. maybe you read something regarding adolescence and hair growth and FSH was mentioned somewhere in it. DHT on the other hand DOES affect hair growth.

There seem to be more components. Probably even the LH/FSH balance but what i'm pretty certain about is that testosterone and estrogen doesn't directy play a role.

Less hair = more youthful

• +1

There seem to be more components. Probably even the LH/FSH balance but what i'm pretty certain about is that testosterone and estrogen doesn't directy play a role.
testosterone has a direct impact, its mentioned in the first few lines of the research paper you just sent.
testosterone is converted into DHT which stimulates hair growth.

estradiol (an estrogen) inhibits aromatase activity, ie, it prevents androgens (which stimulate hair growth) from being converted into more estrogen. so, estrogen does promote hair growth (indirectly-ish?)

testosterone has a direct impact, its mentioned in the first few lines of the research paper you just sent.
testosterone is converted into DHT which stimulates hair growth.
View attachment 2095542
estradiol (an estrogen) inhibits aromatase activity, ie, it prevents androgens (which stimulate hair growth) from being converted into more estrogen. so, estrogen does promote hair growth (indirectly-ish?)
Both indirectly, only by mediating DHT.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer

^ shows that estrogen also directly causes hair growth. (doesnt mention anything about DHT so id guess its direct?)

Last edited:
  • +1
I doubt it's direct. That would make no evolutionary sense. These traits aren't tied together.
yeah, either way estrogen does have an impact; even if its only by mediating DHT.
to conclude, my point stands that more estrogen = more hair

all this research and i still prefer shaved.

• Hmm...
yeah, either way estrogen does have an impact; even if its only by mediating DHT.
to conclude, my point stands that more estrogen = more hair
Not necessarily. Optimally the estrogen is high and hair relatively low. That's the case for most healthy young women. Same with T. I have very high T for example but unusually low body hair coz of low dht conversion.
all this research and i still prefer shaved.
Increase t.

• +1
all body hair hair below the eyelashes on both genders is redundant and disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
calling me a faggot while liking women with body hair which is a dimporhic quality of men?
No it's not jfl. Natural. But shaving legs is pretty faggy.

if she is old enough to grow pubic hair, she isn't the one.

jk but imagine if I manage to get a girl to wear a hijab and not talk to other guys just for her to show me A BUSH. I'd kill her

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Mouthbreath, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
I've been thinking about the role of body hair in attraction. Especially pubic hair and armpit hair. There is no real consensus on this and most people aren't sure what's ideal. Some say natural, some trimmed, some shaved, but as you know, beauty is objective. Here's what i found out.

I used to prefer shaved pubic hair and armpit hair on girls. However, once i started increasing my testosterone, i grew more and more attracted to natural pubic and armpit hair.

This led me to a thought: Why would hairless genitalia be naturally more attractive, when it is associated with prepubescent children without reproductive capability and therefore evolutionarily useless?

Being attraced to hairless pussy would lead prehistoric men to fuck undeveloped girls, which would be detrimental to the species. Same applies for men. So naturally hairless genitalia and armpits cannot be more attractive.

Why do so many men prefer shaved pussy and armpits then? The answer is pretty obvious - low testosterone. Testosterone is needed for psychological maturation of the male. Testosterone deficiency will result in abnormal and child-like sexual behavior, such as being attracted to child-like genitalia. As you know, global male testosterone is declining and there is a striking correlation between this trend and the advent of female genital shaving.

View attachment 2095358

View attachment 2095360

What is naturally attractive then? Unshaved and untrimmed genitalia and armpits. It is a sign of biological maturity and readiness for procreation.
Just as boobs, or other sexual characteristics.

However, there is a fine line of what is ideal.
Once body hair is left to grow, and not regulated by shaving, the only way to affect its look are hormones. Natural still doesn't equal attractive, since if there are hormonal imbalances in the organism, such too much DHT or Follicle Stimulating Hormone, it will manifest through unattractive body hair.

As you can see, the body hair in the example is unattractive. This is due to the fact that the woman shown is unhealthy and has a hormonal imbalance. As you can see, she is fat and likely has a surplus of DHT. As a result, the pubic hair is weirdly spread out, has low density and she even developed abdominal hair which is not natural for women.

So what does helathy natural hair look like?

Here are some examples:

What does all the attractive pubic hair have in common? It is evenly spread, dense, and covers an apropriate surface area (only the genitals). That is what pubic hair of a young healthy woman with a balanced endocrine system looks like and it is the natural peak of attractiveness.

Ideal armpit hair is relatively long, straight, low density and appropriate surface area.

Lastly, if you, like many men today, found yourself not aroused or even repulsed by these images of something that we used to look at and fuck for thousands of years, it's the best time to reevaluate your lifestyle and get your testosterone in check.

//Dr. HAIRY

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss
@Ragnar

Hairy women resembles men

Men want the most feminine women ever, and the most feminine women ever would not have much of hair

Hairy women resembles men

Men want the most feminine women ever, and the most feminine women ever would not have much of hair
Not much but not hairless.

I'll read later for now I think shaving is good