The real reason I got banned (HINDU PERSECUTION)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Ok so some people were messaging me, commenting on my page, wondering why I got banned etc.

And some I know were told that it was a self-ban, that everything is fine

However this is a lie, and what the moderator team has done is unforgivable and has turned me into a straight up Hindu Rashtra warrior.

As you know the moderator team is composed mostly of Muslims, and a moderator who I will not name accused me of being an alt of @kwacker777, a supposed Hindu larping as Muslim in order to bring down Muslims on the site and gave me a ban.

He forced me to pray 5 times a day to Allah for unban, which acted as a subliminal of sorts. My straight nose bridge started to become hooked and Semitic 👃, my compact orbits became enlarged and and buggy. I felt my insides turning into an Arab subhuman...

It's over. I am unbanned but descended and need several surgeries to return to where I was before. I'm sure Muslims on this forum will be upset that this happened as well by the hand of one of their own. With a heavy heart, all I can say is

JAI ISRAEL!!!! ניצחון לישראל 🇮🇳🇮🇱

Giphy 1
Jewish wedding jewish dance

@human304 @RAMU KAKA @TRUE_CEL@BrahminBoss@inferiorpispot234@lightskinbengali@John Cracovizk@SecularIslamist@Napoleon1800 @becomingnearperfect@Krakowski@mayo mogger@OGJBSLAYER @Preston

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, mogstars, Sub0 and 18 others
why did you get banned?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I Would listen to your tales
Unfortunately

No Tag No Care.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, GabachoCopium and SidharthTheSlayer
why did you get banned?
Honestly I really just wanted to postmin and keep my green color for longer. Also I was starting to rot too hard on the forum and waste a lot of time here with shitposting. Now I am ready to use the site responsibly

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, GabachoCopium and Aypo129
JAI ISRAEl!!!

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129 and SidharthTheSlayer
Honestly I really just wanted to postmin and keep my green color for longer. Also I was starting to rot too hard on the forum and waste a lot of time here with shitposting. Now I am ready to use the site responsibly
The First Responsibillity you had here was tag me when mentioning hindus
You failed.

• JFL
fair enough

• +1
Hebrew characters look like a 5 yr old with down syndrome drew some random ass objects on a piece of paper and decided to call them letters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, lightskinbengali, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Hebrew characters look like a 5 yr old with down syndrome drew some random ass objects on a piece of paper and decided to call them letters
חתיכת זבל אתה פרסטון

Ok so some people were messaging me, commenting on my page, wondering why I got banned etc.

However this is a lie, and what the moderator team has done is unforgivable and has turned me into a straight up Hindu Rashtra warrior.

As you know the moderator team is composed mostly of Muslims, and a moderator who I will not name accused me of being an alt of @kwacker777, a supposed Hindu larping as Muslim in order to bring down Muslims on the site and gave me a ban.

He forced me to pray 5 times a day to Allah for unban, which acted as a subliminal of sorts. My straight nose bridge started to become hooked and Semitic 👃, my compact orbits became enlarged and and buggy. I felt my insides turning into an Arab subhuman...

View attachment 2532150

It's over. I am unbanned but descended and need several surgeries to return to where I was before. I'm sure Muslims on this forum will be upset that this happened as well by the hand of one of their own. With a heavy heart, all I can say is

View attachment 2532148View attachment 2532159

@human304 @RAMU KAKA @TRUE_CEL@BrahminBoss@inferiorpispot234@lightskinbengali@John Cracovizk@SecularIslamist@Napoleon1800 @becomingnearperfect@Krakowski@mayo mogger@OGJBSLAYER @Preston
Hmm idk why ur tag didn't show up

Mirin your return there is never too many curries on this forum bhai

• Love it

Trying to bring some quality to this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Fynasids dk and GuyFromSingapore
welcome back bhai :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali and SidharthTheSlayer
Welcome back bhai, i missed your high iq posts and presence

• Love it
you should be banned for saying you are better looking
than siddarth malothra or however you spell his name.
that guy has no personality, and just got by on his looks
his entire life.
any guy even close to his looks would never even find an incel forum
in his entire life much less be a prominent member like yourself.

• Hmm...

View attachment 2532150

View attachment 2532148View attachment 2532159

"My nose became hooked and Semitic" 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Dnr, but very sad and I oppose this

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk, SidharthTheSlayer and Gaygymmaxx
Good to see you again bhai
you should be banned for saying you are better looking
than siddarth malothra or however you spell his name.
that guy has no personality, and just got by on his looks
his entire life.
any guy even close to his looks would never even find an incel forum
in his entire life much less be a prominent member like yourself.
He's not the only good looking guy to use the site, and yeah he's a 10 in india undoubtedly tbh.

Ur mad he's too good looking for lookmax? Perhaps he looksmaxxed to get here?

• Love it
Whats good vro. I wish u would check ur discord more. I have booked high intensity chemical peels as well as fillers for my undereyes and chin recently. I'm also going to start megadosing lycopene to purge my greenness, will make threads for all of these things
We ascending to the skies baby

• So Sad
Reactions: Aypo129

He's not the only good looking guy to use the site, and yeah he's a 10 in india undoubtedly tbh.

Ur mad he's too good looking for lookmax? Perhaps he looksmaxxed to get here?
nice alt

• JFL
Welcome back Bhai was wondering where u went

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and SidharthTheSlayer
Whats good vro. I wish u would check ur discord more. I have booked high intensity chemical peels as well as fillers for my undereyes and chin recently. I'm also going to start megadosing lycopene to purge my greenness, will make threads for all of these things
We ascending to the skies baby
Welcome back, also since you have money I'd go with IV gluta for better undertones (pheomelanin production increases). If you're megadosing lyco then supplement iron as well, https://looksmax.org/threads/astaxa...plement-godlike-reddish-face-coloring.713592/ . Best of luck.

• Woah
Welcome back, also since you have money I'd go with IV gluta for better undertones (pheomelanin production increases). If you're megadosing lyco then supplement iron as well, https://looksmax.org/threads/astaxa...plement-godlike-reddish-face-coloring.713592/ . Best of luck.
Gluta I thought didn't really clear undertones so much as inhibit melanin production? I was gonna get Gluta IVs but Jew doctors in my state won't prescribe me it :lul: I will take Liposomal Glutathione tho
And thanks for pointing out the iron thing, I didn't know about that. I will be doing a bit more research in order to make this work. I'll be taking 150mg of Lycopene a day. I hypothesize that due to color theory becoming red should cancel out the green skin and make me look more neutral toned

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Gluta I thought didn't really clear undertones so much as inhibit melanin production? I was gonna get Gluta IVs but Jew doctors in my state won't prescribe me it :lul: I will take Liposomal Glutathione tho
And thanks for pointing out the iron thing, I didn't know about that. I will be doing a bit more research in order to make this work. I'll be taking 150mg of Lycopene a day. I hypothesize that due to color theory becoming red should cancel out the green skin and make me look more neutral toned
You could order glutathione and administer it yourself, https://livingyoungcenter.com/product/glutathione-vial-10ml/

Last edited:
Good for you bro