The REAL reason looksmax is so addictive

Angel

Angel

Banned
is because you guys desperately seek for a fatherfigure in your life

you might grow up in a single mum household, you might grow up with a distant, authoritian dad who worked all the time and to who you were too afraid to openly talk to. you might grow up with a beta dad, maybe he was just too old or you just were born as an ethnic with a dad who thought education, hard work and "career" was everything in life

but i garantuee you guys noone of you had a real father figure or an older bro in your life who you could openly talk to and who you give legit advice on life

imageine you grew up with @Angel as an older bro. ugly or not you wouldnt be on this site. you wouldnt even know what a forum is

if you are not blessed with ideal chad puberty you ALWAYS need GUIDANCE because its such a sensitive and vulnerable phase.

getting through non ideal subchad puberty with no fatherfigure = marked for life

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and rtssssy
imagine reading this wall of text

It's much more simpler than that. You didn't have a father figure or older brother-type figure so you have no fucking idea how to act around and fuck girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Low IQ theory

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, DarknLost, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
tbh i'm here for fun most of the time. And thanks to god i have a chad father that mogs both physically, mentally and in every aspect most of fathers.

Low IQ theory
it is what it is
Cope

Does he fuck u in the ass?
talk better about people sir. It's no a matter of making fun of people : either you'r a man, able to have a family and educate kids, either your not. By your behavior i know in which category you belong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 656
Father figure have nothing to do with my face.

Father figure have nothing to do with my face.
Actually yeah no father figure for ur face
it is what it is

talk better about people sir. It's no a matter of making fun of people : either you'r a man, able to have a family and educate kids, either your not. By your behavior i know in which category you belong.
You’re right I apologise

It's because Sarge has me in his shackels

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian