The real reason why you may see “chads “dating down or being overlooked in general

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Lets say on a dating app , most women see a chad lets say for example , alot of people here would argue and say that LTB’s , Mtbs and Htbs will all go for that one chad , wrong

Most women have a fragile ego and why would they bother running the risk of their precious ego getting destroyed if chad rejects them when they have normies , simps , ooffy doofys and chadlites in their inbox waiting to be next .

Another prime example is Alexander zanoza being capped at 1-2k likes on tiktok when other normies are swimming with millions of views and likes , anyways enough ranting lmk what you guys think

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, JawMogger, dopaminebeyondfried and 9 others
have normies , simps , ooffy doofys and chadlites in their inbox waiting to be next .
No, thats a pseudo incel fantasy, most of you talk assuming every woman has influencer tier attention jfl, all your logic is tinder based, in real life tough, men only simp or dm the top highest value hoes cause they know everybody does it too and they also have to shoot them shot.

if they got all the orbiters and even the so called "chadlites" around them, do you even think that they would care if a random chad wich is indistinguishable from chadlite rejects them?

they are women, so they are way more of a pussy and high inhibited, imagine if even men are scared of approaching, what about them? most girls have just slightly over average attention, that are in the form of friends so they assume they arent attracted to her, chad has enough validaton, he doesn't care and picks the first mid bitch that has balls to talk to them, same happens when you see stacies with normies, etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, edodalic29 and northern mogger
same happens when you see stacies with normies, etc
No , 9x out of 10 if you see a stacy with a normie, HE is the beta in the relationship and women see that man as a opportunity to gain control and manipulation because its easier for them
if they got all the orbiters and even the so called "chadlites" around them, do you even think that they would care if a random chad wich is indistinguishable from chadlite rejects them?
Yes because in a womens mind , “ if all those other guys are praising me and want me , why dosent “ chad” . They will care and will fight for his attention . They want the most physically attractive guy that is also a simp and will bow down to them , when women cant get this , they move on to htns and so on who will do exactly what she says , it all stems from women wanting control and power in the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lets say on a dating app , most women see a chad lets say for example , alot of people here would argue and say that LTB’s , Mtbs and Htbs will all go for that one chad , wrong

Most women have a fragile ego and why would they bother running the risk of their precious ego getting destroyed if chad rejects them when they have normies , simps , ooffy doofys and chadlites in their inbox waiting to be next .

Another prime example is Alexander zanoza being capped at 1-2k likes on tiktok when other normies are swimming with millions of views and likes , anyways enough ranting lmk what you guys think
No wonder why chads and Gigachads have more men in the comments than women. Women seem to like he TikTok prettyboy pheno + good looking face with 1 flaw

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Women are afraid to get egos hurt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and edodalic29
The reason why I am truecel is because I am too good-looking right

jfl at these theories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Sprinkles, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
No , 9x out of 10 if you see a stacy with a normie, HE is the beta in the relationship and women see that man as a opportunity to gain control and manipulation because its easier for them

Yes because in a womens mind , “ if all those other guys are praising me and want me , why dosent “ chad” . They will care and will fight for his attention . They want the most physically attractive guy that is also a simp and will bow down to them , when women cant get this , they move on to htns and so on who will do exactly what she says , it all stems from women wanting control and power in the relationship.
Honestly the main thing blocking chadlite from chad is a couple “psl” ratios

Other than that, imo chadlites usually appeal mog

• +1
Honestly the main thing blocking chadlite from chad is a couple “psl” ratios

Other than that, imo chadlites usually appeal mog
Why do chadlites appeal mog ?

Why do chadlites appeal mog ?
I dont wanna get into the why loop with you again but

Someone like sean opry is considered chad, but he has lower appeal imo

David gandy is a good example of chad with high appeal, so there are some outliers

But i think on average a chadlite looks more appealing and “human” i guess

Would it be stupid to say some chads look uncanny?

• +1
I dont wanna get into the why loop with you again but

Someone like sean opry is considered chad, but he has lower appeal imo

David gandy is a good example of chad with high appeal, so there are some outliers

But i think on average a chadlite looks more appealing and “human” i guess
What do you consider high appeal?
Would it be stupid to say some chads look uncanny?
Not stupid

chadlite htn in real life is chad anyways, it was chad, normie and incel 5 years ago but now we have incel, ltn, low mtn, high mtn, htn, chadlite, chad, psl god its fucking autistic, you are either good looking or you arent stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Xangsane
chadlite htn in real life is chad anyways, it was chad, normie and incel 5 years ago but now we have incel, ltn, low mtn, high mtn, htn, chadlite, chad, psl god its fucking autistic, you are either good looking or you arent stop coping
Pat me

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29

What would a stacy get from a "beta"? muh control and manipulation! jfl bs repeated to infinity, if they are in a relationship and if they indeed cared about that, probably they would also care about status, being with someone way below her looksmatch would catch her friends attention more than anything (women love gossip, and are more immature) "you deserve someone better queen" or potentially being treated as a whore by her friends in her back, also, if she really is a true stacy, she wont have any issues finding even lachowski ITSELF to worship her, I could understand your point if it is about gold diggers, but most couples we're talking about are indeed with broke or average wealth

the misunderstood "blackpill" (or just autism) wired you to belive every girl is a super only fans slut, cherry picking examples, etc. in reality, they most of them are made off the same than male counterparts, insecure, with standard social circles, issues with rejections, even obsessing or really caring and not cheating over their average boyfriends, their SMV is obviouslly huger than anyone else, but that doesnt matter that much, and I wouldnt say this if I didnt saw it thousands of times in real life, now how most people, the average joe, get into relationships when they dont have the supposed looks for it? well they usually are niche maxxed, with certain specific style, clothing, etc, (example, emo, skater, weedhead, grunge, cute boy, masc, athlete, etc) that makes them stand out cause they are their type, or they are low inhib, charismatic, socially dominant, fell in the mere exposure effect, or... they where the ones who approached first, or they just got lucky, thats it

your examples are about the worst type of whore that you dont want to mess with, but most people here focus on them because they fit with the lifestyle they want, promiscuous (slaying and slaying) one night stands and such copes, due to the fact most people here are abused dogs starving for approbation similar to the foids they hate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and edodalic29
No, thats a pseudo incel fantasy, most of you talk assuming every woman has influencer tier attention jfl, all your logic is tinder based, in real life tough, men only simp or dm the top highest value hoes cause they know everybody does it too and they also have to shoot them shot.

they are women, so they are way more of a pussy and high inhibited, imagine if even men are scared of approaching, what about them? most girls have just slightly over average attention, that are in the form of friends so they assume they arent attracted to her, chad has enough validaton, he doesn't care and picks the first mid bitch that has balls to talk to them, same happens when you see stacies with normies, etc
High iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and GreedIcon
Cope.

Actual Chads generally date and fuck the most attractive women.

A lot of those hot IG influencers and thin supermodels are dating either Chads or rich guys.

The main Chads who date down are those who are broke or don't offer much outside of looks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and edodalic29
Cope.

Actual Chads generally date and fuck the most attractive women.

A lot of those hot IG influencers and thin supermodels are dating either Chads or rich guys.

The main Chads who date down are those who are broke or don't offer much outside of looks.
You cope.
IMG 1833

• +1
You cope.
View attachment 2903853
Indeed , especially at pubs and bars i see stacylites with this face 9x out of 10 hes almost always over 6’2 but face is normie tier

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Xangsane
Indeed , especially at pubs and bars i see stacylites with this face 9x out of 10 hes almost always over 6’2 but face is normie tier
I wonder why they usually go with normies. And chads if short term. Then chads date high MTB-high HTB for long term...

• +1
I wonder why they usually go with normies. And chads if short term. Then chads date high MTB-high HTB for long term...
Gonna try and summarize everything i learned but it goes back to my point of women wanting control and power in the relationship, They know chad will never commit to just them and they get fed up and are to entitled to chase so they just swoop down and get a oofy doofy normie bf because its ideal for them , hes still somewhat attractive and plus he would be simping , giving them attention, etc

Only the women with no ego will chase that chad winning him over if thats what she really wants , but you see their ego is to high so they WONT chase . Chad is amazing for short term pleasure but its gonna take some work to win him over and for him to commit to her monogamously

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Primalsplit and Xangsane
Gonna try and summarize everything i learned but it goes back to my point of women wanting control and power in the relationship, They know chad will never commit to just them and they get fed up and are to entitled to chase so they just swoop down and get a oofy doofy normie bf because its ideal for them , hes still somewhat attractive and plus he would be simping , giving them attention, etc

Only the women with no ego will chase that chad winning him over if thats what she really wants , but you see their ego is to high so they WONT chase .
here here
Then chads date high MTB-high HTB for long term...
many of these chads marry.

• +1
here here

many of these chads marry.
You seem to get it but everyone else on this forum copes but i legit have seen it all and know how women operate on a biological and primal level

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Xangsane
You seem to get it but everyone else on this forum copes but i legit have seen it all and know how women operate on a biological and primal level
I do wonder why the chads love to LTR and marry down. It's very very rare to see a chad-stacy couple

• +1
Its literally true women are ruled by two things
1. Emotions

If not

2. Their ego

Its got to be one: they are led by their lust and emotions for chad or they settle for an oofy doofy. Most girls settle for oofy doofy cuz they aint special.

I dont think any of this is relevent when it comes to slaying. Chad fucks whoever whenever

• +1
I do wonder why the chads love to LTR and marry down. It's very very rare to see a chad-stacy couple
It goes vice versa for chads also , stacylites and stacys play hard to get etc so the chad settles down with becky who will treat him like a god , just my theory though

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Xangsane
Its literally true women are ruled by two things
1. Emotions

If not

2. Their ego

Its got to be one: they are led by their lust and emotions for chad or they settle for an oofy doofy. Most girls settle for oofy doofy cuz they aint special.

I dont think any of this is relevent when it comes to slaying. Chad fucks whoever whenever
True , although i was mainly speaking from chad getting into a ltr , but he can slay anyone short term for that matter

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It goes vice versa for chads also , stacylites and stacys play hard to get etc so the chad settles down with becky who will treat him like a god , just my theory though
from your experience who do chads tend to LTR and marry most, if the stacies 99% of the time choose some rich oofy?

• +1
from your experience who do chads tend to LTR and marry most, if the stacies 99% of the time choose some rich oofy?
Usually a mid tier becky or htb will bow down and offer herself to chad and he sees this as a win because most stacys end up playing too many games because of the amount of options they have and also them being entitled the most . At some point chad just gives up and gets a lower tier women if he cannot lock down his looksmatch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawMogger, Primalsplit and Xangsane
Usually a mid tier becky or htb will bow down and offer herself to chad and he sees this as a win because most stacys end up playing too many games because of the amount of options they have and also them being entitled the most . At some point chad just gives up and gets a lower tier women if he cannot lock down his looksmatch
how many times does he fail to lock down his looksmatch?

• +1
how many times does he fail to lock down his looksmatch?
Most chads are complacent with big egos. They're used to girls throwing themselves at them and aren't used to getting resistance from Stacies. So they settles with some becky that worships him

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back