The reality for manlets

manletfuel

manletfuel

Platinum
Why do manlets not just accept how over it is and move on? why are we giving men under 5'6/7 hope? the rope is waiting.

Why do manlets not just accept how over it is and move on? why are we giving men under 5'6/7 hope? the rope is waiting.
Bro I feel the same way even at 5’6

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I will make it and (you) will seethe

It’s depressing man there is no solutions besides wear “lifts” which will just fuck up your tendons and posture big time cope

• +1
Nigga's trying to bribe his manlet gang straight to the afterlife

5’8 poster detected

• JFL
Reactions: erikspn2
i am shorter than that and i know how astronically over it is, everyone else needs to accept it
Then rope and livestream 4 me (in minecraft)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Also it seems no matter what you do your height will be brought up one way or another I don’t know if other manlets can relate but man it’s brutal

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and autistic_tendencies
Post to rep

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
sure (only solution for manelts other than rope is surgery)
Bro what jobs should manlets work to avoid the mog I’m in the same situation as you at sixteen though I pray I have some hope but I need a plan if worst comes to worse

• +1
It’s depressing man there is no solutions besides wear “lifts” which will just fuck up your tendons and posture big time cope
LL

Bro what jobs should manlets work to avoid the mog I’m in the same situation as you at sixteen though I pray I have some hope but I need a plan if worst comes to worse
AVG HEIGHT IN USA AND UK IS AROUND 5'8 IT LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER DUDE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Yk I was thinking a good moneymaxx idea is finding solutions for manlets I can’t think of any myself tho like a new surgery or something

• +1
Among zoomers it does. I agree
The average height here is def around 5’8 though overall

• +1
Among zoomers it does. I agree
The average height here is def around 5’8 though overall
ZOOMERS hasnt changed dude people are just frauding like crazy if anything the avg height could go down because of a worser diet (shit junk foods way more than the later generations had

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Yk I was thinking a good moneymaxx idea is finding solutions for manlets I can’t think of any myself tho like a new surgery or something
STEM max or just sav

• +1
ZOOMERS hasnt changed dude people are just frauding like crazy if anything the avg height could go down because of a worser diet (shit junk foods way more than the later generations had
This would be life fuel bro but you’re right many wear shoes like Jordan’s and shit that give 2in
Still it feels at school the avg height is much higher then what I see at the store or other places with boomers

• +1
This would be life fuel bro
just go outside dude walk through your local mall and you'll see mega frauding and +the 1 or 2 ich they throw on top of there height after shoes

just go outside dude walk through your local mall and you'll see mega frauding and +the 1 or 2 ich they throw on top of there height after shoes
Idk you might be right. It’s weird man I look shorter then a lot of dudes I see from a far then I come up and I’m basically the same height or taller a lot of it is illusions

• +1
Idk you might be right. It’s weird man I look shorter then a lot of dudes I see from a far then I come up and I’m basically the same height or taller a lot of it is illusions
just fraud as well as long as you have a mtn+ face plus and personality(specifically funny) you could easily pull htn+

• +1
5'8 here, i fraud to 5'9.5 but still feel too short, buy me rope.

@Ai Impact is the most complex manlet I've ever seen
Nigger slays but is still depressed prob because no one wants to ltr him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joao and Deleted member 26859
not truecel heigjt
It is, every ethnic my age here is 1-2 inches taller, whites 3-4 taller. My face, health, IQ, frame/body and overall genetics are truecel.

Just wear lifts brahhh

• JFL
@Ai Impact is the most complex manlet I've ever seen
Nigger slays but is still depressed prob because no one wants to ltr him
yea life is so brutal as a manlet im suffering everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
We all know its over but you have to act like its not over in order to live a less painful life. If society treats you like shit even being positive and trying to improve just for being short now imagine going in public and saying muh over because manlet

We all know its over but you have to act like its not over in order to live a less painful life. If society treats you like shit even being positive and trying to improve just for being short now imagine going in public and saying muh over because manlet
being positiv is bluepilled copium, your life will be better if you stop trying and let go

equivalent of tall white MTN saying to be confident - stop falling for foid propoganda :lul:
Boots + lifts + LL + stretching + hgh + sleep = 7 foot+

LL or death

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You prolly havent even tried two of the options
SO TRUE! tried a few of them buddy but no remedies fix your mother marrying a manlet

Get LL and stop crying
too young buddy, also parents too overbearing to get it before age 18, agemaxxing is impossible due to stature

too young buddy, also parents too overbearing to get it before age 18, agemaxxing is impossible due to stature
Get money while doing other looksmaxes. LL when independent

least delusional man over 6':

under 5'5? the rope is calling.

5’8 in uk including malnourished curries and 5’8 in usa including janitor latinos. Its around 5’10 I live in the US so I know brother, for white americans 6’1 and up is quite common