The reason why big masseter looks good or bad in different people could be because of their ramus

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I just couldn’t find an example pics of short ramus with big masseter and tall ramus with big masseter

But based on my hypothesis I think big masseter would looks better on short ramus because the angle is steeper already so big masseter could help making it more parallel BUT tall ramus with big masseter would even make you look more minecraft steave.

Like that Finnish guy who chew and mew max make a transformation video and ascended has high gonial angle with short ramus his jaw looks much sharper with big masseter. Thomas Palomaki if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, twojei, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Without me there wouldn’t be this high iq throwing around anymore sadly.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Dele Alli Regen @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel @Orc @St.TikTokcel

masseter hypertrophy always looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
mine doesnt :(

also, i folded im gonna get wisdoms removed i cba to do mse and shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29747

Masseter hypertrophy sage journals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: proxyy, zura, It'snotover and 3 others
mine doesnt :(

also, i folded im gonna get wisdoms removed i cba to do mse and shit :lul: :lul: :lul:
removeing the uppers and lowers or just the impacted ones?

Yeah it looks sharp on mine quite contradictory to the majority here
it always will look sharp unless maybe you are very fat

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
talking about on men, plus she looks subhuman in both wouldnt consider the masseter reduction an improvement
Masseter hypertrophy male

Any methods for it to look more defined? Some results of masseter hypertrophy just look like undefined bloat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Youㅤ and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
looks great on men, I think I have it a little a bit as I chew jawexercise and gum.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it looks shit if u are bloated

View attachment 2682566

Any methods for it to look more defined? Some results of masseter hypertrophy just look like undefined bloat.
bruxism is a pathological condition not just masseter hypertrophy

intriguing that after the masseter reduction the zygos look unharmoniously broad, perhaps bone modeling of the zygomatic arch was induced from the rather intense bruxism

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, WanderingBurro and 5'7 zoomer
lowers with bone grafts uppers without bone grafts
upper is important so maxilla doesnt recess. a recessed maxilla recesses the mandible as well. but why are you removeing all wisdom teeth? i recall only two were impacted

upper is important so maxilla doesnt recess. a recessed maxilla recesses the mandible as well. but why are you removeing all wisdom teeth? i recall only two were impacted
cuz lower ones wont ever be stimulated, even when chewing
uppers dont affect nearly as much bone as my lowers do, just gonna continue good oral posture + supplement stack and everything should heal fine up there

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
bruxism is a pathological condition not just masseter hypertrophy

intriguing that after the masseter reduction the zygos look unharmoniously broad, perhaps bone modeling of the zygomatic arch was induced from the rather intense bruxism
@FunkyFlamingo got these natty

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
cuz lower ones wont ever be stimulated, even when chewing
uppers dont affect nearly as much bone as my lowers do, just gonna continue good oral posture + supplement stack and everything should heal fine up there
ur choice, but i am in under no non-dire circumstances extracting any teeth

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and User28823
ur choice, but i am in under no non-dire circumstances extracting any teeth
i came to the realization that i would never even consider extracting them if my maxilla developed to its fullest potential so im not gonna try and force that with mse when i can just get djs if i wanted

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I just couldn’t find an example pics of short ramus with big masseter and tall ramus with big masseter

But based on my hypothesis I think big masseter would looks better on short ramus because the angle is steeper already so big masseter could help making it more parallel BUT tall ramus with big masseter would even make you look more minecraft steave.

Like that Finnish guy who chew and mew max make a transformation video and ascended has high gonial angle with short ramus his jaw looks much sharper with big masseter. Thomas Palomaki if I remember correctly.
The placement of the Insertion theory