The reason why clavicle lengthening surgery goes wrong

User28823

User28823

Kraken
As many of you know, many patients who have undergone clavicle lengthening surgery report many complications. Why is this? Well it's quite obvious... it's because the surgery produces an immediate distraction of the bone which places all of the surrounding tissues under immense stress with no time to adapt to the changes.

Now tell me, WHY HAS NO SURGEON OR COMPANY CREATED A PRECISION NAIL THAT CAN BE INSERTED INTO THE CLAVICLE LIKE ALL OTHER LENGTHENING PROCEDURES?

With a precision nail and magnet, you can follow the modern approach of lengthening the bone a few millimeters per day while also performing physical therapy to accommodate the new growth of surrounding muscle, nerves, blood vessels, fascia, skin, and fat. And with the help of HGH you can speed up recovery, growth of these tissues, and potentially lengthen the bone further.

I have seen some studies where an external fixator is used but no follow-up on their condition.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, NordicLeonhard, mvp2v1 and 5 others
i wonder if putting a couple inches on my bidelt past gene potential is why i have weird nerve pain in points 3,4,5. i have to stretch/massage daily even untrained

1200px Widespread Pain Index Areas with numbers

have seen some studies where an external fixator is used but no follow-up on their condition.
Have u tried contacting the authors?

• +1
Reactions: APJ
I believe it is a much thinner bone than the femur or tibia. With the precise nail there are different sizes cuz some mf have tiny ass femurs. Perhaps this is why.

Btw even if there was an internal nail for the clavicle you’d be retarded to do lengthening surgery there.

face is law