The reason why I (Asian male with legitimate rice-dick) chose to became a BWC cuck (with proof)

Ho lee sheet

• +1
Reactions: FeelingTheMog
Good topic, OP. I appreciate your honesty. I don't see a reason why mods should ban you - just because some fellow Asian disagrees with you isn't enough of a reason to ban you.

I'm not into cuckoldry, but if you enjoy being a cuckold, then you definitely should keep doing it. Do what you enjoy doing. Enjoy your sexuality. Some men are natural cucks, and these natural cucks can be found in any race.

Post some attractive WMAF couples from Chinese TikTok/douyin. You can post them here, make a new topic, or send me a PM.

Also, what's BWC in Chinese? The word that Chinese women use?

@FeelingTheMog

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23017, tombradylover and 3 others
brutal.
I'll be passing in cHINA within 2024 for a buisness trip. I may be willing to stretch your whore gf wit my 7.5 inches BBC tho.
btw i find most asian girls ugly so send me her face in pm, unless that i won't be likely to fuck her/cuck you.
btw i find most asian girls ugly so send me her face in pm, unless that i won't be likely to fuck her/cuck you.
lmao faggot ass nigger you wont do shit i'll stretchj that chink with my 6 inch girth

Niggers like you are so pathetic. In fact we prolly should meet up so I can dominate you on camera, make you pick my cotton, deal?

also LMAO at 'business trip' like somebody going to business trips would be rotting on an autistic PSL board :lul::lul:
She doesn't really like black guys.
Screenshot 1

Older pic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23017, Wallenberg and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Mid, even with fake up and filters. Chinks foids are really uglies on average, only korean ones stand out from time to time.
No filters there and she's essentially the same DNA as Korean, which derived from North Eastern Chinese. I have a feeling you are using sour grapes and are just upset she doesn't like blacks. PS, most of our friends are Korean and don't like black men either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
No filters there and she's essentially the same DNA as Korean, which derived from North Eastern Chinese. I have a feeling you are using sour grapes and are just upset she doesn't like blacks. PS, most of our friends are Korean and don't like black men either.
This is no surprise to me tho, it’s common sense, chinese peoplz are the biggest white worshipper in the planet and the most racist against black. I do believe however that korean chicks are better looking That chinese ones tho, I already banged some asian tourists and on average korean mogs hard. And again i’m not much into asian girls, they looks like kids, latinas and whites fog hard.

great thread, repped

can relate 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and FeelingTheMog
Mid, even with fake up and filters. Chinks foids are really uglies on average, only korean ones stand out from time to time.
Asian women fog.

OP answer my question. Also as a white guy I would fuck your gf.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 13787 and Manu le coq
i dont even care if this is real or not at this point. Ppl like you don't deserve to live. Unironically kill yourself. YOU are part of the reason why women treat men like trash. Fucking die

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Sub0, LampPostPrime and 3 others
LOL blackcel cope. Keep on coping son, no one really likes niggers. It's over. We BWCs taking over all the women.
She doesn't really like black guys.
View attachment 2034048
Older pic.
Gorgeous. If I go to China can I stretch her? She's my type.
This is no surprise to me tho, it’s common sense, chinese peoplz are the biggest white worshipper in the planet and the most racist against black. I do believe however that korean chicks are better looking That chinese ones tho, I already banged some asian tourists and on average korean mogs hard. And again i’m not much into asian girls, they looks like kids, latinas and whites fog hard.
Again you're seething lmao. Relax and admit it's over for black men. Chill all the women shall be fucked by us honkies.

Intresting if true. Personally I have the opposite fetish, I've been bullied by so many Azn at work, I couldn't understand why as I was always friendly to them, but one day when I learnt about JBW I understood why, they see my blonde hair and bright blue eyes as a threat.

after that I have a bull fetish with azn girls, in bed I might fantisize that I'm pissing off these people (even if the foid I'm doing isn't azn, I fantasize that she is). I know this fantasy is terrible, but I don't have control over my fetishes.

after then I've had many azn girls, and even allowed a gay azn to (censored to obey the forum rules) to explore my fetish. but my ultimate fetish would be to cuck someone, it's pretty much all I think about when I'm working out to get in great shape

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i dont even care if this is real or not at this point. Ppl like you don't deserve to live. Unironically kill yourself. YOU are part of the reason why women treat men like trash. Fucking die
Yikes. Take your hate speech to nobodycaresville.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, tombradylover and Pikabro
Reviving this thread as a half southeast asian that you definitely arent alone OP. Bwc worship is probably even more intense for us southeast asians. Also based cuz Bwc isnt criminal like bbc so its not toxic. Op feel free to message me if you wanna goon out to bwc together

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and WeiWei
Southeast asians are literally sex slaves to bwc so even hotter in my case. At least east asian girls just fuck bwc on the side but enjoy east asian programmer money of their husbands. Our wives marry and fuck bwc

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and WeiWei