The reason you are not neurotypical and others are, is the your brain-chemistry & your unwillingness to change it

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Fe283d10fa26fc7d1e291c446605e638

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Anasurimbor, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
i understand and agree with stuff like this but you dont follow them yourself most of the time and get angry very easily..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, metagross and LooksOrDeath
HE IS BACK

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
FUCK NVM

• JFL
Reactions: Kami and LooksOrDeath

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15569 and LooksOrDeath
i understand and agree with stuff like this but you dont follow them yourself most of the time and get angry very easily..

Well I don't need to. I already am NT. I am in a loving relationship (She wants to move in together) and my social circle albeit small, is decent.

you are enlightened. do you meditate?

“become spiritual”

so if i open my third eye i will be NT like you ? 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
so how do you build new thinking habits that are lasting? I want to do bad and I try a lot but eventually I end up snapping like a rubber band into old habits

“become spiritual”

so if i open my third eye i will be NT like you ? 🤓

This is how an incel copes with advice that isn't just looks-based.

He disses the advice as 'just shower bro' and makes out like it's nerdy lol.

The guy I was giving advice to btw was good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
so how do you build new thinking habits that are lasting? I want to do bad and I try a lot but eventually I end up snapping like a rubber band into old habits
delay gratification

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
This is how an incel copes with advice that isn't just looks-based.

He disses the advice as 'just shower bro' and makes out like it's nerdy lol.

The guy I was giving advice to btw was good looking.
imagine having the audacity to call anyone an incel when you look the way you do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

your “advice” couldn’t be any more vague, i dont even know why you think you unlocked some secret. meditating and “being spiritual” isn’t going to make any mentally scarred person with depression and anxiety some low inhib god

get over yourself bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18012
imagine having the audacity to call anyone an incel when you look the way you do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

your “advice” couldn’t be any more vague, i dont even know why you think you unlocked some secret. meditating and “being spiritual” isn’t going to make any mentally scarred person with depression and anxiety some low inhib god

get over yourself bro
I will take advice from a monkey at this point bro

It is over for my social skills. I hate being a sad little man eating alone at Chili's
I want to be NT so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and CtrlAltDelete
Why'd you get banned again:unsure::lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
'just be NT bro, open ur mind and brain.'

'just be confident bro.'

it's legit pointless advice. Useless.

Even with looksmaxxing that has clear-cut things you need to do, people struggle to follow it and be disciplined/motivated to follow through for months/years to get it all done and keep trying.

Fixing your mindset, thought patterns, changing your personality, changing your habits, changing what you like to do, that's MUCH harder than looksmaxxing. It would require extreme effort for years to make a meaningfull change.
But then nobody even knows what that effort is. There is no guide, there is no surgery this, calorie-counting that, do this exercise. 'Just medidate bro' doesn't do anything.

Changing your personality is the most difficult thing there is in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Landorus, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
'just be NT bro, open ur mind and brain.'

'just be confident bro.'

it's legit pointless advice. Useless.

Even with looksmaxxing that has clear-cut things you need to do, people struggle to follow it and be disciplined/motivated to follow through for months/years to get it all done and keep trying.

Fixing your mindset, thought patterns, changing your personality, changing your habits, changing what you like to do, that's MUCH harder than looksmaxxing. It would require extreme effort for years to make a meaningfull change.
But then nobody even knows what that effort is. There is no guide, there is no surgery this, calorie-counting that, do this exercise. 'Just medidate bro' doesn't do anything.

Changing your personality is the most difficult thing there is in life.
just? its a process not gonna read the rest

nt chad doesn't give a fuck about spirituality or delaying gratification this is cope and will only make you more neurotic just try to look the best you can try to make connections with people drink and smoke if you ever get invited to parties try to fit in as much as possible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and MoggerGaston