The reasons i hate iranians to uranus and back.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
1)they are shitskins, and shit skins deserve death, the lucky ones that didn't get raped and mixed by other races should get killed too, I hate those lucky outcast moggers.

2)they are animals, most people want to scam you here, you hear muh iranians are hospitable people" muh they so kind" but that's cope, these niggers are only cool to blue eyed visitors, but they rape you on spot if you are not a white visitor.

3) these niggers are low iq, my iq was measured 3 times, 116, 117 and 124 ( top 15% to 10% on average compared to wrstern nations) yet I scored the top 0.1% of entrance exam because how retarded these niggers are. I would get demolished by the average if I lived in Japan for example, o wouldn't even survive the school there.
Screenshot 20230729 150406 Chrome

4)these niggers believe in social media like npc apes, brainwash them and you will have some npc android defending retardation dictated opinions. Although most humans are like this and are mass sheeps.

4)they are short as fuck, the average nordic man is 6'4 yet these Mongolian negros are max 5'11 on average and females won't exceed the 5'3 mark(average)

5)they are poor, the development of a country indicates their iq and their advancement as humanbeings.
Although keep in mind that Iran got constantly attacked in the last 10000 years because of its geographical advantages and recources like oil/gas and western more powerful forces want misery of middle east for their financual advantages, so like everywhere else, we can advance if the nigger jews allows us to do but that also indicated jews immense power, resources to rule the
world and iq.

6)they try their best to delete you from work force, school, competition etc.... As soon as they see an opportunity they would stab on your back like a chimpanzee ape, it's like the part of brain that differentiates apes from humans is missing on these niggas.

7)since their brain development is closer to apes and far from developed humans, they cheat alot in tbeir relationships for no reason( boy or girl), they try to abuse their partners for their own pleasure and they think monogamous relationahips are wrong. Also Most iranians are mentally ill and you better not want "love" from them, they would prove themselves how pathetic they are as humanbeings.

9)they worship the west, I should have mentioned this on the part 4 but here I say it. They belive western jew/money driven ideologies are the correct way of thinking and living. They forget their unique traditions for western retardation degeneracy to look more classy, jfl at these clown apes. ( by traditions I'm not talking about religion here what soever)

But anyways, maybe humans all around the world have these traits and not only these infamous shitskin" persian Aryan moggers" are doomed to be this pathetic. Maybe human beings shall get nuked to Uranus and back.maybe all races want others to be dead, most are npcs regardless of iq or race, most and unfriendly and want to kill others to be at the top and there is no love or human advancement after all.

Share your thoughts and experiences with other living creatures from other nations.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 22124 and 6 others
Nobody cares and nobody asked, now gtfo of this forum you shitskin. Nice looksmaxing advice btw.

fax

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Uranus

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and mortis
Saddam Hussein also hated Iran so do i .

I look better then you now go cry dog

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Saddam Hussein also hated Iran so do i .
Sadam was a nigger jew and should get resurrected and tortured to Uranus and back, I wanna piss on his grave.

• WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl
Thank you typical iranian ape proving my point.
Brother no one takes ugly people like you and what you say seriously. Cope all u want with Iran hate ur a typical lonely despicable incel that needs to hate on groups of ppl to feel good about himself.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Average nord is not 6'4
They are between 5'10-6'0 depending on which nordic country

Bosnians heightmog all nords except the Dutch

Brother no one takes ugly people like you and what you say seriously. Cope all u want with Iran hate ur a typical lonely despicable incel that needs to hate on groups of ppl to feel good about himself.
you are on a teen ridden aub40iq forum you wanna be taken seriously? all post i make are not "serious" you retard.

Last edited:
Keep coping. Iranian Rhino doctors are based and top.

I don't hate them but yes they are shitskins.

You forgot 10)

They're grave worshipping shite

Question is why are they always so aggressive/nationalistic? Is it because they are compensating for being subhuman ogres?

I love Iranian girls. They are hot and submissive

Question is why are they always so aggressive/nationalistic? Is it because they are compensating for being subhuman ogres?
subhumans are always angry because their lives are shit