The scary thing about some schizos here

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Is that they’re good at hiding, I remember when I first joined I saw someone say “resident schizos” and I browsed around and thought “hey, people here don’t seem schizophrenic. Maybe a bit weird but nobody’s crazy (although MVP wasn’t around at that time)”

That’s what I thought, but they’re not the blatantly freakish schizos who spew nonsense they somehow have a guise of being normal (the bull, people like the grinch, I can’t think of others but you guys know what I mean)

Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of blatant freaks here but just looking from a surface level you think people are just being quirky but they’re definitely lacking certain centers in their brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Egyptian and ElTruecel

What .org does to a nigga

This forum is pretty much like kind of standard like normies and then legit mentally ill schizos everywhere.

This forum has the most schizos I’ve seen out of any area. It’s like this forum attracts all the mentally ill schizo rotters

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Egyptian and WELOVELOOKS
This forum is pretty much like kind of standard like normies and then legit mentally ill schizos everywhere.

This forum has the most schizos I’ve seen out of any area. It’s like this forum attracts all the mentally ill schizo rotters
I guess the topic of looks is a very mentally ill prone thing. It is indeed wild how much looks affect peoples mental health and how people still deny looks are important, even shit like trannies getting their penis cut off. They just didn’t look the way that it looks. Looks drive people insane, and it’s a real issue lmao. It’s weird how some are treated more serious than others ie tranny hates way penis looks so they kms. What about the ugly dude who killed himself over his self esteem?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Send some posts of schizos

• +1

Because this is a shitposting forum

• +1
Send some posts of schizos

What’s the scary thing

my schizo is going away tbh

This is not a looksmaxxing forum

• +1