The Sequence of events that happend after @ascension got unbanned

Crisick

Crisick

White
@0hMan felt like a complete boss after unbanning @ascension , he walked around on .org as if he was Messi walking on public

@MakinItHappen Coudn't believe his eyes, and had a million dollar face on him when he realized @ascension is back on track .

@the BULL Actually showed some empathy towards the complete embarrassment that @Lmao's been through

@BrahminBoss and his grandma celeberated @ascension's freedoom and decided to travel around the world

@Lmao decided to take some time off the forum, to avoid all the hate and the massive amount of alerts and was obsessed with ryan gosling sad edits

As a reward for @0hMan's hard work, Me/OP/ @Bozoogway decided to reward him with a legendary gift - a msteryious folder where's all crisick's best and unknown content is hidden in (worth approxamitely 25000$)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and 14 others
@i_love_roosters @ilovetakis @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @HTN_Mentalcel @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @WeiWei

• +1
Reactions: ascension, TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
When we demoting @Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ambi and Crisick
0hMah felt like an alpha after showing his mod powers are able to unban ascension

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and ilovetakis

As a reward for @0hMan's hard work, Me/OP/ @Bozoogway decided to reward him with a legendary gift - a msteryious folder where's all crisick's best and unknown content is hidden in (worth approxamitely 25000$)

View attachment 2903887
You lie...

Also don't harass Lmao over this, it was just a misunderstanding (I believe).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Crisick, ambi and 1 other person
Would be cruel to take away the mans last reason to live. Mod powers on incel forum
True yea I'm convinced

• +1
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and ilovetakis
what the flip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilovetakis and Crisick
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
What a story. I think @the BULL took @ascension's ban the worst. He is so visibly upset in that picture you posted.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Crisick
DdgIhBiXkAEF HY
me after bhai got freed

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and TechnoBoss
Damn, I didn't realize this was so much of a big thing. What have I gotten myself into..

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
both of yall mid asf
Again, you shouldn't even be on this forum. You have no place to criticize even the most worthless graycel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ambi
Again, you shouldn't even be on this forum. You have no place to criticize even the most worthless graycel.
Why shouldnt new users be on the forum? You were once new to this. In such a high position you should be able to take criticism better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and i_love_roosters
Whos the foid in avi @ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, i_love_roosters, ambi and 1 other person
You want to see real mod powers?

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
send asmr btw. missed it
It’s a bit busy where I am now, don’t want to be seen speaking in the mic like a zesty sneaky guy.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Crisick