The shame of male virgins and single men is going down

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Society is beginning to accept that some (if not most) men are involuntary celibates, I've noticed already how people are less judgemental of male virgins, especially within mid/young Gen Z

Finally society will accept the reality, and the reality is that some men will go their whole lives without a drop of pussy and it's out of their control

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sudanguy, lunin7, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
No it’s just because Virgin is outdated. A Virgin could have been in relationships or could a virgin due to religion but still gets foids.

Completely different from being KV, KHV or KHHV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and 케이제이
Society is beginning to accept that some (if not most) men are involuntary celibates, I've noticed already how people are less judgemental of male virgins, especially within mid/young Gen Z

Finally society will accept the reality, and the reality is that some men will go their whole lives without a drop of pussy and it's out of their control
People are surprised when I tell them I’m a virgin irl, idk if that’s a good thing or not but yeah

People are surprised when I tell them I’m a virgin irl, idk if that’s a good thing or not but yeah
Its almost never a good thing lmao

It just means:

1. Everyone is getting laid and you’re not. Over.

2. You’re actually good looking enough to get laid but somehow you cant. Now its gonna live rent free in your head till and youll be under pressure to pop your cherry.

Its like the Great Depression.

No shame in admitting you’re broke if theres a high chance over 50% of your classmates/colleagues and friends are broke too.

Its almost never a good thing lmao

It just means:

1. Everyone is getting laid and you’re not. Over.

2. You’re actually good looking enough to get laid but somehow you cant. Now its gonna live rent free in your head till and youll be under pressure to pop your cherry.

Its like the Great Depression.

No shame in admitting you’re broke if theres a high chance over 50% of your classmates/colleagues and friends are broke too.
who cares we will all go extinct and leave this world, srry to be that annoying guy

All of that reproducing for nothing lol

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Just visit hookers being virgin is a choise

who cares we will all go extinct and leave this world, srry to be that annoying guy

All of that reproducing for nothing lol
90% of virgins on here dont give 2 fucks about reproduction , they just want some poonani innit

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
90% of virgins on here dont give 2 fucks about reproduction , they just want some poonani innit
as a virgin myself, so do i

my point being just because something is natural doesn’t mean it’s always right

our desire of sex is caused by our natural desire to reproduce

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
Utter bullshit, you will not have me confessing my virginity publicly. I am not stupid.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Utter bullshit, you will not have me confessing my virginity publicly. I am not stupid.