The single BIGGEST NON-NT trait = NOT HAVING TATTOOS/CHAINS!👍 It's settled. 👍

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Seriously, nothing screams more non-NT than having zero ink on you, not even kidding here at all. What normies do you see with no ink? Other things that are more likely to be make you NT: smoking, drinking socially, & having tats = NT Bible 101 📠📠📠, NO CAPPING!

Definitely unlikely to be the ones getting laid. Getting a lot sex = must me NT. This isn't saying not having tats guarantees you're virgin, but it more likely does. Every guy I know who has been socially accepted (sub-Chad at least) ALWAYS has ink, whether a lil' or a lot.

See, to be a NT slayer you have to fit in, and in most cultures nowadays no tats = sign you're an outsider; a non norman/normshit; a weirdo out of the loop. It screams that you don't follow rules, listen to others, & aren't part of the herd -- which is why most incels don't have them.

You need that NT energy and bonding to be that "high energy cool guy" who has friends, social proof, common interests, etc. The gl aspie in the corner who no friends, no ink and no good social skills may in fact not be virgin but he'll never truly fit in and be a slayer either. Biggest slayer trait -- having tats. Periodt. 99% of the guys on here who slay have tattoos & are NT, especially if they're tall & jacked/roided as well.

Because remember: not fitting in ultimately means you're not acceptable socially -- & not socially accepted men out of the confines of society are losers. If you don't have this "mark of the beast" it tells others there is something about you that's NOT TYPICAL/NORMAL.

Losers do not slay in most cases, unless they can fake being NT somehow in other ways. Not saying tats will make any guy slay, but all else equally they can help ascend you somehow, especially if it's showy ink like back tats, torso, arms/sleeves you can see in normal clothing, neck, legs, etc. Women like normal guys more than non-normal ones, especially if all else is equal. So what good is being ABNORMAL + UGLY?

There's a major fact here associated with tats many don't understand ... It's a symbol; a cultural mark; a sign you're not a basement dwelling autist because that very ink "marks" you quite literally as a normie. It's one of the biggest reasons why guys with no tats = more likely to be non-NT = more likely to be incel. It's true that super gl guys don't "NEED" to be typical to get some girls, but they'll still lose out if non-NT.

This is basically all there is to it ... No ink = more likely to be loser = more likely to be socially ostracized = more likely to be never slay/have lower success. You gotta fit in with the herd UNLESS you literally set the standards, which almost nobody but celebrities do. So either make law, or follow it. If you're not the one setting the standards then you either follow them, or make the standards need not apply to you.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, Deleted member 21531, datboijj and 5 others
BOTB rn

dont forget eyebrow slits and accesories

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Yerico7, rand anon and 1 other person

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I think tattoos are gay

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, OutTheAbyss, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
all you need is a chain and maybe some earinfgs
u not gonna tatmax even a bit? no eyebrow slit?

not even for girls it just looks aesthetic breh

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
forget all this, also gives girls a reason to come up to you and ask you what they mean

• Hmm...
u not gonna tatmax even a bit? no eyebrow slit?

not even for girls it just looks aesthetic breh
tatoos are haram and eyebrows slit looks extremally low class i am high class in finance., Im going for prettyboy aesthetic anyways

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Schönling, king_bandon and 3 others
BOTB rn

dont forget eyebrow slits and accesories
No reason to post this. Everyone here will continue to cope because they are simply too scared to get tattoos.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj, Deleted member 20704 and 1 other person
all you need is a chain and maybe some earinfgs

I just saw some ugly, LTN manlet with an average Becky whom I mogged hard AF when I went to Target waiting in line.

Guess what the nigga had that I didn't? A MOTHERFUCKING CHAIN. I got NO CHAINS, NO JEWELRY, NON-NT HAIRCUT + ZERO TATS.

MAYBE TATS/ROIDS/CHAINS/JEWELRY/NT HAIRCUT ACTUALLY HAS SOME POWER HERE? UGGOS NEED FUCKING NTMAXXING!!!!!

Unless you're PSL 6+ Chad normies might NEED chains, clothes/drip, hairstyle, right attitude, tattoos, gymmax, hobbies. It may be legit after all.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, rand anon, Vain786 and 1 other person
allah doesnt mind if u look mogger as fuck. aesthetichalo

im going for badboy pheno
i goitta look igh class in suits for my job bruh ill prolly blow 10 racks on some tennis chains and have a perm

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Unless you're Chad normies might NEED chains, clothes/drip, hairstyle, right attitude, tattoos, gymmax, hobbies. It may be legit after all.
yh only chad gets away with looking plain and boring

subchad u need to look NTmaxxed and swagged af with some sexappeal/nichemax. it works on tinder too if u got tats n jewelry

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 20704
For example, this sub 5 subhuman probably is NOT a virgin even if his lay count may still be technically low compared to Chads:

confident-tattooed-man-at-studio-royalty-free-image-1615300686.

While this non-NT guy without tats/chains/etc. is MANY TIMES higher in looks but guess what: also higher in being a sexual loser too:

aaAIys8.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Seriously, nothing screams more non-NT than having zero ink on you, not even kidding here at all. What normies do you see with no ink? Other things that are more likely to be make you NT: smoking, drinking socially, & having tats = NT Bible 101 📠📠📠, NO CAPPING!

Definitely unlikely to be the ones getting laid. Getting a lot sex = must me NT. This isn't saying not having tats guarantees you're virgin, but it more likely does. Every guy I know who has been socially accepted (sub-Chad at least) ALWAYS has ink, whether a lil' or a lot.

See, to be a NT slayer you have to fit in, and in most cultures nowadays no tats = sign you're an outsider; a non norman/normshit; a weirdo out of the loop. It screams that you don't follow rules, listen to others, & aren't part of the herd -- which is why most incels don't have them.

You need that NT energy and bonding to be that "high energy cool guy" who has friends, social proof, common interests, etc. The gl aspie in the corner who no friends, no ink and no good social skills may in fact not be virgin but he'll never truly fit in and be a slayer either. Biggest slayer trait -- having tats. Periodt. 99% of the guys on here who slay have tattoos & are NT, especially if they're tall & jacked/roided as well.

Because remember: not fitting in ultimately means you're not acceptable socially -- & not socially accepted men out of the confines of society are losers. If you don't have this "mark of the beast" it tells others there is something about you that's NOT TYPICAL/NORMAL.

Losers do not slay in most cases, unless they can fake being NT somehow in other ways. Not saying tats will make any guy slay, but all else equally they can help ascend you somehow, especially if it's showy ink like back tats, torso, arms/sleeves you can see in normal clothing, neck, legs, etc. Women like normal guys more than non-normal ones, especially if all else is equal. So what good is being ABNORMAL + UGLY?

There's a major fact here associated with tats many don't understand ... It's a symbol; a cultural mark; a sign you're not a basement dwelling autist because that very ink "marks" you quite literally as a normie. It's one of the biggest reasons why guys with no tats = more likely to be non-NT = more likely to be incel. It's true that super gl guys don't "NEED" to be typical to get some girls, but they'll still lose out if non-NT.

This is basically all there is to it ... No ink = more likely to be loser = more likely to be socially ostracized = more likely to be never slay/have lower success. You gotta fit in with the herd UNLESS you literally set the standards, which almost nobody but celebrities do. So either make law, or follow it. If you're not the one setting the standards then you either follow them, or make the standards need not apply to you.
To make a tatoo you need to be stable mentally. To know that you will not regret. You need to know more of yourself. Or that or you have a social group that pressured you. Its truly agood signal but i dont trust in myself lol, im afraid of doing something and regreting it later. Maybe if i find something with a deep significate that will look good i will do at one point in my life but i dont know.

theres anyway to fake it without doing the tatoo? Just chains and rings wouldnt do it?

if it doesn't bump your psl its cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and rand anon
⚠️TOP THREE THINGS THAT MAKE OR BREAK APPARENT NT-NESS -- FINAL CONFIRMATION on Looksmax 2023:⚠️

1. Smoking. Never seen a smoker who was too abnormal/aspie/etc. It's a fact that regular smokers are more socially competent.

2. Drinking socially. Who do you know who goes out to drink and be around other people to be autists/weirdos uncomfortable/odd?

3. Tats. Having tats screams you're part of the herd of normies, so you're likely to not be pushed away socially if you have tats+ at least a 4.

If you don't smoke, don't drink, have no tats, no cool clothing/behavior/muscles/nothing apparently making you "normie" you're finished in the West. Chad can get away with more faux pas, yes, & not NEED every NT "requirement" but he still can lose out if too non-NT.

Also, all else equal with looks/if you look average, then clothing/style/tats/etc. going against the norm can be the difference between you being a normie and being cast aside. It literally can come down to your clothing, your interests & your style/changeable preferences.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
tats are non nt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 20704
I wear a chain and an earring, still giga non NT :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
tats are non nt

Then why are people with tattoos "cool" and socially accepted more? Socially accepted = more likely to be attractive to others = not incel.

You're telling me all of the tatted guys I know who are NOT VIRGINS is because they specifically did something non-NT that helped them?

LMAO

Tats & jewelry like the right clothing/style, interests, haircut, etc. can make or break apparent NT-ness, ESPECIALLY in a sub-Chad guy of all.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
bhai tattoos are haram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, datboijj, ripcordgod1 and 1 other person
bhai tattoos are haram

So is nigger music, fucking unwed sluts/nasty whores, lying about what you are to appease others, and only caring for pleasure/gain.

But you will find almost zero people here, haram or not, who will avoid doing any of these things in their goals of being muh slayers of LTBs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and rand anon
i can see neck tattoo can do great things to ur appeal with jbs

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
bhai tattoos are haram
So is nigger music, fucking unwed sluts/nasty whores, lying about what you are to appease others, and only caring for pleasure/gain.

But you will find almost zero people here, haram or not, who will avoid doing any of these things in their goals of being muh slayers of LTBs.
what the hell bhai i was just trying to be a man of wisdom

on a serious note getting tattoos isn’t a good long term solution, don’t tattoos require constant care and if you don’t care for them properly they’ll start to erode and as you get older they’ll fade away and look wrinkly

You are one of the dumbest people on this form, sometimes I even think it's a bait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Then why are people with tattoos "cool" and socially accepted more? Socially accepted = more likely to be attractive to others = not incel.

You're telling me all of the tatted guys I know who are NOT VIRGINS is because they specifically did something non-NT that helped them?

LMAO

Tats & jewelry like the right clothing/style, interests, haircut, etc. can make or break apparent NT-ness, ESPECIALLY in a sub-Chad guy of all.
except they arent cool or docially accepted they are looked down upon by actual nt normies and seen as punkish, ghetto and low class

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 20704
except they arent cool or docially accepted they are looked down upon by actual nt normies and seen as punkish, ghetto and low class

What planet do you live on? Here on Earth the lower-class, thuggy, scummiest of dudes are the LEAST likely to be incel vs. preppy boys.

Show me how many thuggish, low-life, crime-riddled type dudes you know who are virgins past age 25 ... The numbers are VERY few. Now look at cleanly polished, not dangerous "good boys" who have no ink, dress "properly" & have otherwise average looks ... Incel central basically.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
What planet do you live on? Here on Earth the lower-class, thuggy, scummiest of dudes are the LEAST likely to be incel vs. preppy boys.

Show me how many thuggish, low-life, crime-riddled type dudes you know who are virgins past age 25 ... The numbers are VERY few. Now look at cleanly polished, not dangerous "good boys" who have no ink, dress "properly" & have otherwise average looks ... Incel central basically.
they still only fuck BPD whores

• Ugh..
For any of the copers, take the TATTOOPILL straight from the horse-faced jb's mouth:

• +1
Reactions: Vain786