The size difference women want

H

hytt

Master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 64331 and 8 others
Real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 📎♿️⚙️
i fuck wahemns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24929 and Typhon
Cope

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 64331 and Deleted member 24929
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331 and Deleted member 24929
Thats just rape

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue, 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 24929
i expected jacob elordi and that slut but got this instead:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and IndraBC
In reality you only need to be about 15 centimeters taller than her, this worked for me

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
so average male height?
Modern women (promiscuous) exaggerate and want a man about 25cm taller than them, which is strange, but this does not happen in an overwhelming majority, women are not that demanding in practice

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Modern women (promiscuous) exaggerate and want a man about 25cm taller than them, which is strange, but this does not happen in an overwhelming majority, women are not that demanding in practice
it does happens in an overhelming majority. all womem have the same preferences when it comes to men.

it does happens in an overhelming majority. all womem have the same preferences when it comes to men.
Really? Every single one? You've asked them?

Really? Every single one? You've asked them?
They all want variations of the same thing. The main things are: tall, handsome.
What they want it is always a variant surrounding these two things.
Younger women may not prefer super robust men but they do like tall.
The older a woman is the more she leans toward the preference of guys tall+ robustness. With ''handsome'' being the default and frame+muscles being the bonus.
You can be assured that all the female straight population fits this graphic.

Last edited:
They all want variations of the same thing. The main things are: tall, handsome.
What they want it is always a variant surrounding these two things.
Younger women may not prefer super robust men but they do like tall.
The older a woman is the more she leans toward the preference of guys tall+ robustness. With ''handsome'' being the default and frame+muscles being the bonus.
sure, but 25 cm above average female height is beyond "tall". In Europe 25 cm+average female height is near-NBA height. 20 cm seems like a more likely number.

sure, but 25 cm above average female height is beyond "tall". In Europe 25 cm+average female height is near-NBA height. 20 cm seems like a more likely number.
25 cm is 9 inches which fits water; women like 6'0''--7'0''+-. So if the female average height is, for example, 5'4'', then +25cm would be 6'1''.
The average female height worldwide is 5'3'' so it still fits 6'0'' and we all know women of all sizes prefer 6'0'' so it's pretty much worse than 25cm.
Don't try to understand the female mind.

True I think they have the highest index of obesity in the world
They developed a genetic condition to store more fat for times of starvation

They developed a genetic condition to store more fat for times of starvation
No, I think it's because they can't grow their own food and they import almost everything. What they mostly import is junk food and actual healthy, low caloric food is very costly.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
No, I think it's because they can't grow their own food and they import almost everything. What they mostly import is junk food and actual healthy, low caloric food is very costly.
Nah its actually backed by studies. But ofc they eat garbage food, love corned beef and KFC