The Snapchat Snap Scores Required To Unlock Major Social Features (Chart)

I definitely agree Instagram followers and likes are a lot more crucial 100% but I guess the Snapchat score depends on location. I would say just don’t have under a certain amount of snapscore and you’re good because a very low snapscore is definitely sus
Yes it’s probably also location related. But I think after a certain score number you actually achieve the opposite and girls get sceptical why some random normie has 1million score. The only way I see this working well is if you have 1k insta followers as well and a big social circle.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14793
Yes it’s probably also location related. But I think after a certain score number you actually achieve the opposite and girls get sceptical why some random normie has 1million score. The only way I see this working well is if you have 1k insta followers as well and a big social circle.
I guess definitely depends on location cos I’m friends with multiple people with over 1 million. Average snapscore over here is like 300k-600k

• +1
Reactions: thecel and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and thecel

"hiya babe I've got 2million snapscore from mass spamming "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, ifyouwannabemylover and thecel
lol me with 104k because i never use snap only for photos
Depends where you live to be honest I should have added that, in the United States it's like 200,000 minimum at my age (second year university).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Lars
tbh the few times I used snap to chat with girls, I told them to wait up cuz i have to go install the app, and then told them to add 'henkdatankxx' or something my name is jfl. I think it has like 1000 snapscore at this point so not bad at all ngl.

cant be bothered with this shit

Honestly a lot of 18+ y/o girls where I live don't even use snap

Snap ScoreGet Replies/Responses In SnapchatBasic Social Acceptance From Non-NerdsBefriend BeckiesParty InvitesPopularityBefriend StaciesAbility to Throw Your Own Parties and Get People to Come
0❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
500⚠️ Unlikely⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
1,000✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
5,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
10,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No❌ No
50,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No
100,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely⚠️ Unlikely
250,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely
1,000,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes

[important]—“Yes”, “Unlikely”, and “No” refer to the ABILITY to do/obtain things. “Yes” does not mean success is guaranteed or is easy to attain. For example, the popularity column is not to be interpreted as “100K Snap score and you’ll be popular.” A “Yes” just means one CAN become popular. “Unlikely” means it’s possible but so unlikely that it’s probably not worth a try.
I've got 10K, what do you think about sent/received ratio ?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
we dont use snap at all here, maybe some teens

• JFL
Any reason you don’t use the normal camera?
like the snapchat camera more hahahah but tbh i always let someone with iphone take groupphotos

• +1
Reactions: thecel and lasthope
like the snapchat camera more hahahah but tbh i always let someone with iphone take groupphotos
Yeah I look like a subhuman on Samsung jfl

• So Sad
Nah tbh this is how a lot of people view snapscore nowadays.
0-100k you’re a weirdo/social reject (SUS)
100k-300k you dont talk to a lot of people and you are probs an introvert
300k-750k normal
750k-1 mil popular
1 mil+ popular and/or addicted to social media
this is big cap

no one over the age of 15 cares at all

99% of people with a snapscore above 100k got it through streaks jfl

• Woah
Snap ScoreGet Replies/Responses In SnapchatBasic Social Acceptance From Non-NerdsBefriend BeckiesParty InvitesPopularityBefriend StaciesAbility to Throw Your Own Parties and Get People to Come

[important]—“Yes”, “Unlikely”, and “No” refer to the ABILITY to do/obtain things. “Yes” does not mean success is guaranteed or is easy to attain. For example, the popularity column is not to be interpreted as “100K Snap score and you’ll be popular.” A “Yes” just means one CAN become popular. “Unlikely” means it’s possible but so unlikely that it’s probably not worth a try.
Jfl. I was gonna add my oneitis from a long time ago because she was on my recommendations, and then looked at my snap score. It was 3k. I boosted up to 40k from spam groups. Most chads I know have like 60,000 and wanna be chads usually have 120,000-150,000

Snapchat is mostly used by Amerimutts anyway , fuck it

why do all these shit social media platforms nowadays have some sort of social score that instantly expose you as being a rotter fuck up if you wanted to join them? tbh

wish it would've stopped at facebook
They all did, fb social status was determined by how many likes ur posts got and number of friends. Insta is by followers

Jfl. I was gonna add my oneitis from a long time ago because she was on my recommendations, and then looked at my snap score. It was 3k. I boosted up to 40k from spam groups. Most chads I know have like 60,000 and wanna be chads usually have 120,000-150,000
Chadlite friend has 800k, he prolly seen every girl in my city nude jfl

• +1

Just buy it and fake it all

• JFL
Nah tbh this is how a lot of people view snapscore nowadays.
0-100k you’re a weirdo/social reject (SUS)
100k-300k you dont talk to a lot of people and you are probs an introvert
300k-750k normal
750k-1 mil popular
1 mil+ popular and/or addicted to social media
thermonuclear blackpill, I had snapchat since it was released and have 50k score

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back