The story of how @Gengar brutally molested me

6ft6inches

6ft6inches

Colonizer genetics saved me
I was but a naïve child, walking home from school happily waiting to go home and watch PSL god edits when suddenly I see a white van. Nothing unusual at first, but I see the van slowly pull over towards me and I see something written in big bold text on the side of the van.
"FREE LL SURGERY". As a 5'11 manlet, all rational thought immediately ceased to exist, I, at no hesitation happily go inside the back of the van, when I get hit with a blunt object and was promptly knocked unconscious.

My first recollection of waking up at that time was seeing a shadowy figure make its way towards me, in shock, I try moving myself, only to see myself helplessly bound to a chair with tape on my mouth. The masked figure makes his way down my thigh and does all sorts of acts, through the mask I can see the faintest of smiles, he was enjoying it. He told me this was a dream come true, that I was perfect to be his little femboy sex slave, with my mouth unable to utter a single sound, I was left there to take all sorts of degenerate acts. Even me typing this is reminding me of a time I wish I could forget. After what seemed like an hour, he had enough and removed the tape from my mouth.

I immediately break down in tears, he wipes them off, looks and at me, smiling saying "Don't worry my little GrAYcel, I will ensure your next post gets plenty of rep, you will be handsomely rewarded." He sent me off my way and I've never seen him since.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, human304, Michael Myers and 12 others
bro what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Gilbert_Durandal
dnr nice bait post. gengar doesnt rape foids

I called him Indian once and he cursed my entire bloodline and wished death upon me.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Lebron_James and Gilbert_Durandal
@Gengar congratulations on the ascension Bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and klip11
@Kamui giv rep

I was but a naïve child, walking home from school happily waiting to go home and watch PSL god edits when suddenly I see a white van. Nothing unusual at first, but I see the van slowly pull over towards me and I see something written in big bold text on the side of the van.
"FREE LL SURGERY". As a 5'11 manlet, all rational thought immediately ceased to exist, I, at no hesitation happily go inside the back of the van, when I get hit with a blunt object and was promptly knocked unconscious.

My first recollection of waking up at that time was seeing a shadowy figure make its way towards me, in shock, I try moving myself, only to see myself helplessly bound to a chair with tape on my mouth. The masked figure makes his way down my thigh and does all sorts of acts, through the mask I can see the faintest of smiles, he was enjoying it. He told me this was a dream come true, that I was perfect to be his little femboy sex slave, with my mouth unable to utter a single sound, I was left there to take all sorts of degenerate acts. Even me typing this is reminding me of a time I wish I could forget. After what seemed like an hour, he had enough and removed the tape from my mouth.

I immediately break down in tears, he wipes them off, looks and at me, smiling saying "Don't worry my little GrAYcel, I will ensure your next post gets plenty of rep, you will be handsomely rewarded." He sent me off my way and I've never seen him since.

Relatable

You lie. @Gengar was at the zoo with me all day

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
You asked for it. Shouldn't have worn those sexy jeans. 😈

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, It'snotover, 6ft6inches and 1 other person