This shit is sad af tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and BeanletMogger
whats the story

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and i_love_roosters
whats the story
She was older than me, had a kid and a partner and showed actual interest in me. I was looksminned at that time and she still liked me for who I am. Ik this sounds like a bluepill tale but it's true. I did something bad and I've not seen her in a year

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Ricky212 and Dane
Did you get rejected

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
She was older than me, had a kid and a partner and showed actual interest in me.
Bad idea to marry a foid much older than you esp if she has a kid

I know you might like her now but it’s not a good idea long term as she becomes a roastie before your wife would if she was younger

• +1
  • Hmm...
She was older than me, had a kid and a partner and showed actual interest in me. I was looksminned at that time and she still liked me for who I am. Ik this sounds like a bluepill tale but it's true. I did something bad and I've not seen her in a year
brootal. I only interacted with my oneitis once under tree while skipping class. She used my disposable vape and I still have it to this day. Sometimes I kiss it when I go sleep. I will never see her again

• +1
  • So Sad
Did you get rejected
Nah, I did something bad and was fired from the job causing me to longer have access to her
Bad idea to marry a foid much older than you esp if she has a kid

I know you might like her now but it’s not a good idea long term as she becomes a roastie before your wife would if she was younger
It was just 4 years and she was special

• +1
brootal. I only interacted with my oneitis once under tree while skipping class. She used my disposable vape and I still have it to this day. Sometimes I kiss it when I go sleep. I will never see her again
Same, I remember the day I last went out with my onetis (it was work). In my mind I pretended as if we were on a date and it was so special. She looked like an angel that day

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Dane
@InnerVoid rate onetis story

• +1
Tell us more about it
I was new at a job. It was shift work and we would sometimes have the same shifts. She was really nice and I could talk for hours with her. We would have deep and meaningful conversations, the type of conversations I've never had with anyone before. I shared a lot of personal stuff with her, and so did she.

She was unhappy in her relationship with a guy a lot older than her. They had a kid too. She was really interested in my love life and would ask me questions about my type and shit. She would also complement me a lot about various stuff.

I had to leave the job (my fault) and I never got to see her again. I just texted her I'm sorry and that she was my favorite colleague and she said I was her favorite too.

I remember the day I last went out with my her (it was work). In my mind I pretended as if we were on a date and it was so special. She looked like an angel that day.

:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and InnerVoid
I was new at a job. It was shift work and we would sometimes have the same shifts. She was really nice and I could talk for hours with her. We would have deep and meaningful conversations, the type of conversations I've never had with anyone before. I shared a lot of personal stuff with her, and so did she.

She was unhappy in her relationship with a guy a lot older than her. They had a kid too. She was really interested in my love life and would ask me questions about my type and shit. She would also complement me a lot about various stuff.

I had to leave the job (my fault) and I never got to see her again. I just texted her I'm sorry and that she was my favorite colleague and she said I was her favorite too.

I remember the day I last went out with my her (it was work). In my mind I pretended as if we were on a date and it was so special. She looked like an angel that day.

:feelswhy:
Why didn’t you just make a move on her? just ignore the other guy theory

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and InnerVoid
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and NorwoodAscender