The story of my oneitis

Methhead

Methhead

Banned
Sup, looksmax.org

Need a bit of non troll advice regarding my oneitis. She's a pretty sweet girl deep down as far as I can tell, and with the research I've done she was a really sweet likeable kid before I knew her. She's extroverted and understands interpersonal relationships at a very high level, whereas I'm kind of spergy and weird with new people.
This story begins in August 2021 at the beginning of freshman year, jew county full of blacks and Hispanics makes everyone wear masks for most of the year so this makes my life more difficult.

On the first day of class with her the teacher is going thru the attendance and
fucks up the arabic pronunciation of her name, me laughing in my head thinking this is some sort of terrorist kid being the edgelord I was. But I was shocked to hear a pretty voice saying "oh I go by marie" (not her real name). She's persian as far as I know, probably some kurd mixed in there. She looks like curly hair brunette on the shorter side with features I'm hella into. She's nowhere near a stacy or a high tier becky to be honest, she has a big nose, acne and some upper eyelid exposure. But her eye shape and my fetish for her appearance made me fall head over heels for her.

For the first few months of the year I generally keep to myself doing my work, trying to be distracted from her Prescence and sweet nature. Then in December, one day where the math class I shared with her the old bitch decides to move me behind her, sounds great until she also moved people she knew prior to this year that she was acquanted with or even friends. With my wonderful luck she engages in many normie conversations with her friends while I set back in ER Style envy, keep in mind I'm 3.5 PSL, not hideous, but without proper style or any sense of how to take care of myself at 15 I was in no shape to make her my gf.
Eventually I try finding times to join in on the conversations at breaks but I was typically ignored or even told to be quiet. Outside of this setting were generally pretty civil, we talked occasionally at lunch and she eventually found out thru a third party I liked her.

Eventually she gets one of her girl besties to text me, keep in mind this girl has multiple bodies at this point and does lesbian shit with her friends so I'm kind of annoyed with her presence most of the time by this point. The girl askes me if and why I like her and processed to give me normie suggestions on hair care, style, shit like that without knowing my niche or anything about how style is different per person. I asked if this would ever make her like me and would want to talk to me romantically, but she said "well its to make other girls like you". Kind of defeating the purpose of the girl I liked giving me recommendations but whatever. I will admit I have called her a slut a few times half-heartingly teasing her but I should have been more sweet with flowers and cards considering she's my looksmatch.

After around march 2022 I give up on perusing her because the sigma grindset half ignoring, half failing to rizz her up. At this point liking no other girls I attempt to be some sort of troll around the school given that I have few if any close friends and I wasn't athletic and had zero muscle at the time. I began doing stupid shit for attention since I had no group to fit in with that wasn't virgin dork incels that watch anime. I instigated a random fight with a incel midget black boy named eyual and beat him up and got suspended for a week. Later, I said "Justice for Salvador Ramos", the Perpetrator of the Uvalde Shooting as a way to be edgy and get people to hate me for attention at a school protest about school shootings.

At the end of the year instead of being unknown, I was widely disliked and hated by literally anyone and my oneitis thought of me as a joke. She made a timelapse of freshman year on tiktok for 60 seconds with all the people she spent time with and I got 4 seconds so that's one bit of attention.
After coming back for sophomore year (although not sharing classes with her), people began telling the teachers I was going to shoot up the school in september because I talked about it way too much and acted like a creep. I eventually got expelled., so now I go to a different HS and I haven't seen her since June 2022.

For the few of you who actually want to help people, With moneymaxxing, improving my appearance, and improving social skills which would be the most beneficial to come in to contact with her so she can give me a second chance? She's the only girl I've ever felt romantic and not just sexual urges to fuck. I love everything about her and this sounds cringe as fuck but I would do anything to get her interested in me again even if she's starting to be a roastie.

With all this said and me being older and less childish what could I do to get her to message me back on tiktok or instagram, I have social media maxed to 150 followers on tiktok. I have aspects of myself that are playable and likeable to women but I'm awfully spergy and strange with normies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fikki, nigkook, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Didn't read

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sicksadwrld223, Abhorrence, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Theres plenty of shit left out but heres the general story, if she doesnt love me Im gonna have to be a psl god or go er or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sicksadwrld223, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
least schizo slavhead

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Sup, looksmax.org

Need a bit of non troll advice regarding my oneitis. She's a pretty sweet girl deep down as far as I can tell, and with the research I've done she was a really sweet likeable kid before I knew her. She's extroverted and understands interpersonal relationships at a very high level, whereas I'm kind of spergy and weird with new people.
This story begins in August 2021 at the beginning of freshman year, jew county full of blacks and Hispanics makes everyone wear masks for most of the year so this makes my life more difficult.

fucks up the arabic pronunciation of her name, me laughing in my head thinking this is some sort of terrorist kid being the edgelord I was. But I was shocked to hear a pretty voice saying "oh I go by marie" (not her real name). She's persian as far as I know, probably some kurd mixed in there. She looks like curly hair brunette on the shorter side with features I'm hella into. She's nowhere near a stacy or a high tier becky to be honest, she has a big nose, acne and some upper eyelid exposure. But her eye shape and my fetish for her appearance made me fall head over heels for her.

For the first few months of the year I generally keep to myself doing my work, trying to be distracted from her Prescence and sweet nature. Then in December, one day where the math class I shared with her the old bitch decides to move me behind her, sounds great until she also moved people she knew prior to this year that she was acquanted with or even friends. With my wonderful luck she engages in many normie conversations with her friends while I set back in ER Style envy, keep in mind I'm 3.5 PSL, not hideous, but without proper style or any sense of how to take care of myself at 15 I was in no shape to make her my gf.
Eventually I try finding times to join in on the conversations at breaks but I was typically ignored or even told to be quiet. Outside of this setting were generally pretty civil, we talked occasionally at lunch and she eventually found out thru a third party I liked her.

Eventually she gets one of her girl besties to text me, keep in mind this girl has multiple bodies at this point and does lesbian shit with her friends so I'm kind of annoyed with her presence most of the time by this point. The girl askes me if and why I like her and processed to give me normie suggestions on hair care, style, shit like that without knowing my niche or anything about how style is different per person. I asked if this would ever make her like me and would want to talk to me romantically, but she said "well its to make other girls like you". Kind of defeating the purpose of the girl I liked giving me recommendations but whatever. I will admit I have called her a slut a few times half-heartingly teasing her but I should have been more sweet with flowers and cards considering she's my looksmatch.

After around march 2022 I give up on perusing her because the sigma grindset half ignoring, half failing to rizz her up. At this point liking no other girls I attempt to be some sort of troll around the school given that I have few if any close friends and I wasn't athletic and had zero muscle at the time. I began doing stupid shit for attention since I had no group to fit in with that wasn't virgin dork incels that watch anime. I instigated a random fight with a incel midget black boy named eyual and beat him up and got suspended for a week. Later, I said "Justice for Salvador Ramos", the Perpetrator of the Uvalde Shooting as a way to be edgy and get people to hate me for attention at a school protest about school shootings.

At the end of the year instead of being unknown, I was widely disliked and hated by literally anyone and my oneitis thought of me as a joke. She made a timelapse of freshman year on tiktok for 60 seconds with all the people she spent time with and I got 4 seconds so that's one bit of attention.
After coming back for sophomore year (although not sharing classes with her), people began telling the teachers I was going to shoot up the school in september because I talked about it way too much and acted like a creep. I eventually got expelled., so now I go to a different HS and I haven't seen her since June 2022.

For the few of you who actually want to help people, With moneymaxxing, improving my appearance, and improving social skills which would be the most beneficial to come in to contact with her so she can give me a second chance? She's the only girl I've ever felt romantic and not just sexual urges to fuck. I love everything about her and this sounds cringe as fuck but I would do anything to get her interested in me again even if she's starting to be a roastie.

With all this said and me being older and less childish what could I do to get her to message me back on tiktok or instagram, I have social media maxed to 150 followers on tiktok. I have aspects of myself that are playable and likeable to women but I'm awfully spergy and strange with normies.
Looksmax into a Chad and then comment on her story.
And look like a nice guy, like you've changed.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
you are such a joke of man, honestly i'd just give up and go for other girls, she thinks you are a creep and will never want anything to do with you, if you message her now she will probably ignore you now, maybe in a few months or even years you will have ascended enough she will forget all that pathetic shit you did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fikki and Tabula Rasa
don't put ur eggs all in one basket tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Sup, looksmax.org

Holy shit ur a loser 😂😂 whole time reading this I was waiting for the glow up arc but it never came. Nigga just spend the rest of your days in the looksmax section and ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fikki and humanoidsub7
Sup, looksmax.org

make money plenty of fish in sea

Get your head straight and try again in college

stop waiting and dm her

awwww thats so sweet

not a pixel

damn nigga this is worse than mine u shudve been NT and it wudve been ez vor u