All I see are 4 dudes bring mogged by Tristan

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, SecularIslamist, nope and 5 others
that is their nephew

One on the left is Luc

ye that's his cousin

he mogs them super hard, legit mm looking

He looks gay, though...
Idk man, guys who are called "gay" are often the ones that slay the most in my experience. Of course there are outliers like Harry Styles and that guy that played Harry Potter.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
The picture is old as fuck you retard
You must mean new picture nigger 'cause the Luc I saw when i was watching the Tates look nothing like that

You must mean new picture nigger 'cause the Luc I saw when i was watching the Tates look nothing like that
The picture is wayy too old, probably back in 2015. Back when Tate was still doing kickboxing professionally.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
The picture is wayy too old, probably back in 2015. Back when Tate was still doing kickboxing professionally.
Damn, the guy descended hard then

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Damn, the guy descended hard then
Yeah, from the haircut I can tell Andrew was still a kickboxer back then. Tristan lowkey had an ascension though. Andrew descended ofc. Guy with long hair and the guy on the right is some random fan.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
Yeah, from the haircut I can tell Andrew was still a kickboxer back then. Tristan lowkey had an ascension though. Andrew descended ofc. Guy with long hair and the guy on the right is some random fan.
I agree, Tristan getting a hair transplant and maintaining his hair was probably the best thing he did looks wise plus changing the way he dresses to be the polar opposite of Andrew

• +1
Reactions: asdvek