The teenlovepill is so overrated here

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
I’m kinda drunk and i was thinking why autists herw are so obsessed with teen love?
Qcting like it’s the end of the world if you have never experienced it
Do you all really thibk that if you had a relationship when you were 13 or 15 life would have been different?

“Teen love is pure, no money, status involved etc etc” but if you are lonely you would still be lonely now
You act like the guys that had gfs in hisghschool married those women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, NotoriousLoser, wateriswet and 8 others
ur copin bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PseudoMaxxer
Its underrated on here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, BrahminBoss, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
Do you all really thibk that if you had a relationship when you were 13 or 15 life would have been different?
Yes.
I’ve never felt such mindless infatuation over a foid since. I’m sure that having it reciprocated would have been the best feeling I could ever experience.

ur copin bro
Why

You meet a bitch in hisghchool
She loses her virginity to you
You endup marrying her

Thats ideal
How many guys experience this? No one

99% of teen love is two 15yo fucking for 6 months and then never seeing eachother ever again

How does having a bit of validation in high school give you more chances to bag a girl?

• +1
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
I’m kinda drunk and i was thinking why autists herw are so obsessed with teen love?

“Teen love is pure, no money, status involved etc etc” but if you are lonely you would still be lonely now
Crying about teen love = Low T

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
I got my teen love from fan service anime waifus

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Yes.
I’ve never felt such mindless infatuation over a foid since. I’m sure that having it reciprocated would have been the best feeling I could ever experience.
What is the best feeling you've ever experienced?

Drugs
It’s over
Well why don't you just bask in those feelings now, instead of being all despondent and shit, just remember those glorious feelings of being on drugs?

Just want to add that the only ones who cry about teen love 24/7 are the ones that never had it

I never heard someone being happy saying that teen love was the best thing ever

“Ah yeah i have a gf that loves me, a full filling life but i never been as happy as i was during some relationship when i was underage”

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LooksOrDeath

status definitely plays a role but money isnt as important and it felt more pure.

Good fun though but turns toxic very easily

It sucks when you didn't have peak experiences when you were young.

I never cared about teen love back then. I still don‘t.

Teen love is very important. Don't take your youth for granted. Once you get to my age (38), women are ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. It's like women in their 30s don't even like sex anymore. I swear to God. If you're still in your teens, early 20s, maybe even a little older, you can coast on just your looks. But not at my age. Even though I collagen-mog the vast majority of men my age to oblivion. And I'm way more handsome than the vast majority of men my age.

• +1
Reactions: JosefMengelecel

Why

You meet a bitch in hisghchool
She loses her virginity to you
You endup marrying her

Thats ideal
How many guys experience this? No one

99% of teen love is two 15yo fucking for 6 months and then never seeing eachother ever again

How does having a bit of validation in high school give you more chances to bag a girl?
cuz mental reasons

I’m trynna get a gf soon been mewing long enough anyway

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

Kys

Teenlove lol so over for me

Teen love = hollywood caricature made by the jews to sell romanticism and sex. I never loved anyone as a teen, let alone had sex and I could only laugh at people who think that's a misfortune. Love is eternal, I could find it at 50 and still live my life to the fullest.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and LooksOrDeath
Teen love is very important. Don't take your youth for granted. Once you get to my age (38), women are ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. It's like women in their 30s don't even like sex anymore. I swear to God. If you're still in your teens, early 20s, maybe even a little older, you can coast on just your looks. But not at my age. Even though I collagen-mog the vast majority of men my age to oblivion. And I'm way more handsome than the vast majority of men my age.
reading this made me depressed as fuck, im early 20s but women still pick uglier normies over me just like they did when they were 12, 15, 18. can't imagine how i will be like at 38

What even is pt of wanting these old hags? If i was money maxxed i would go for hookers. Why bother with hoops for hag?

Only attraction and bonding exist. Love is meme

Yeah, if you are able to get a 18-21 year old virgin it will be just as good.

Over for you if you weren't raped at 13 by an older girl

It’s only good because most people are very emotional at that age. Imagine the dopamine realise when fucking your oneitis at that age. Now that sort of happiness and satisfaction is rare. Unfortunately I was an emotionless autist at that age that is supposed to be the happiest.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Teen love is closest thing to kemono friends humanity has

Kemonolaukas

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

keeping coping brah, it’s better than accepting reality anyway

Disagree
Had it
Was perfect
I cheated, though
God has been punishing me ever since

It sucks when you didn't have peak experiences when you were young.
It’s cause you consciously know it’s over for you, so you romanticise the past when things were more “innocent” and “different “ but it was always the same

What even is pt of wanting these old hags? If i was money maxxed i would go for hookers. Why bother with hoops for hag?
This is what I have been resorting to as of late. I have been seeing a Filipina hooker ongoing that lives 5km from me. 5 times in the last 3 1/2 months.

Yes just keep mewing tiktokcel
LefortLarry

Im brahmin u prick i have more steppe ancestry than u bitch and i mog u 100%
We are indo-aryan and more related to meds like italian than dravidian currycels learn the difference
thats just cope lol i live in the west and go to canadian university and i habe not seen a fellow indian look like him just kill urself u coper
LefortLarry

3757305 IMG 5100

"Aryan Brahmin living in the West wearing Canadian University school uniform"

View attachment 2546917

View attachment 2546920

View attachment 2546921

"Aryan Brahmin living in the West wearing Canadian University school uniform"
IMG 5178

IMG 5149

excited drugs GIF by absurdnoise

Cant See Dont Look GIF by Global Esports