The thing you autists don’t understand about environment cope

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
For fuck sake can’t beleive I have to go over this. The whole cope about our ancestors not being recessed subhumans. Well, here’s the thing buddy goyos. While the other factors do matter such as diet, and hardness of diet, posture, etc genetics is fucking the BIGGEST of all factors. You see, this is why parents often look like their offspring. This is why children often resemble their siblings. Genetics and hereditary features. That’s why you can see people who have their fathers nose and their mothers jaw or their grandfathers hairline, etc. It’s a mismatch and variety of random features that come together sometimes to create Chads and sometimes to create untersmenchen. If you are a subhuman who has inherited his fathers large sized teeth but you also by chance got your mothers side of the family’s mandible size, it’s a discrepancy. This happens in animals too, so before all the “but wild animals don’t get recessed or malloclusion” well they don’t interbreed with other species. When domestic animals do, the same thing happens. You get dogs with overbites who become sub canine and also on the contrary you get good combinations of cross bred animals that become chad tier of their species. German shepherds were bred. Pugs were bred. Pugs are recessed as fuck and have breathing problems just like humans do.
Now what about our ancestors hundreds of years ago? Well, they hardly ever left their tribe, clan or village. They married and had kids close to home so their phenotype was consistent. There was no Italian marrying Irish or welsh marrying Ukrainian. It’s only since the advent of (((travel))) that humans have been able to breed with people outside of their pheno. Previous, you wouldn’t get the mismatch of features that you do now.
Nowadays you can have truecels but at the same time this interbreeding phenomenon allows for some absolute mogger combinations such as compiling the height of a Slav with the build of a Germanic with the sharp features of a med to create a 6’4 wide framed giga mogger Chad. This just further widens the void between a truecel created by bad combos and a chad created by good combos.

So stop the Mew cope, stop the Weston price cope, stop it all. Just accept that this is how it is.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KLESUM, Whatashame, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Yes, im a genetical dead end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
just lol if you think im reading that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5634
My sisters daughter came out beautiful.
she had big eyes and nice projecting maxilla.
My sister kept her in a dusty room, she easily developed asthma
was coughing non stop (very hard coughs)
She would always sleep with her mouth wide open
AKA SLEEP APNEA!!
My sister fed her absolute shit diet, and never breast fed her
Which is why She never wanted to eat, So my sister forced her to eat
Now at 4 years old her maxilla is compressing, with gaped crooked teeth
She definetly also has ADHD which is because of her recession
Mike mew said this

If you say environment is cope again
I WILL PERSONALLY FIND YOU AND KILL YOU
MYSELF!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cell0xide, 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall and 2 others
So if facial degeneration is caused by genetic interbreeding why is it inducable in pure blooded tribes people when putting them on a shit diet? Weston Price even addresed the point of genetics and racial interbreeding in his book, turns out it doesn't play a major role. Weston Price proved that through a shit diet, pure blooded people actually loose hereditary features, so that the offspring looks different then the parents without intermixing. Have you even read the book brah?

AKA SLEEP APNEA!!
Mike mew said this

View attachment 861901

MYSELF!!
Man ur really a high iq and high awareness person what do u do , how life , i see a lot of ur posts ur really a very intellignet person are u nt??

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
For fuck sake can’t beleive I have to go over this. The whole cope about our ancestors not being recessed subhumans. Well, here’s the thing buddy goyos. While the other factors do matter such as diet, and hardness of diet, posture, etc genetics is fucking the BIGGEST of all factors. You see, this is why parents often look like their offspring. This is why children often resemble their siblings. Genetics and hereditary features. That’s why you can see people who have their fathers nose and their mothers jaw or their grandfathers hairline, etc. It’s a mismatch and variety of random features that come together sometimes to create Chads and sometimes to create untersmenchen. If you are a subhuman who has inherited his fathers large sized teeth but you also by chance got your mothers side of the family’s mandible size, it’s a discrepancy. This happens in animals too, so before all the “but wild animals don’t get recessed or malloclusion” well they don’t interbreed with other species. When domestic animals do, the same thing happens. You get dogs with overbites who become sub canine and also on the contrary you get good combinations of cross bred animals that become chad tier of their species. German shepherds were bred. Pugs were bred. Pugs are recessed as fuck and have breathing problems just like humans do.
Now what about our ancestors hundreds of years ago? Well, they hardly ever left their tribe, clan or village. They married and had kids close to home so their phenotype was consistent. There was no Italian marrying Irish or welsh marrying Ukrainian. It’s only since the advent of (((travel))) that humans have been able to breed with people outside of their pheno. Previous, you wouldn’t get the mismatch of features that you do now.
Nowadays you can have truecels but at the same time this interbreeding phenomenon allows for some absolute mogger combinations such as compiling the height of a Slav with the build of a Germanic with the sharp features of a med to create a 6’4 wide framed giga mogger Chad. This just further widens the void between a truecel created by bad combos and a chad created by good combos.

So stop the Mew cope, stop the Weston price cope, stop it all. Just accept that this is how it is.
you have a big misconception of how humans used to live. WHen humans lived in sedentary villages humans were already deformed, humans always had sex with people who looked differently because humans were nomads. Also features dont mean shit in terms of attractiveness, its all about the harmony, this one signs health.

AKA SLEEP APNEA!!
Mike mew said this

View attachment 861901

MYSELF!!
my sister was born a legit angel (Until 1 years old). I would show pictures but i will not post here for obvious reasons. MOuth breathing she still looks good but more downgrown and with gingival smile (5 yo).

Reaaallly simple. Genetics come first for forward growth , bone structure etc... Being 90% of it. The other 10% are T and E