BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office
Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
do you fantasize about people in the future finding your threads after you die and discover u were a genius?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
do you fantasize about people in the future finding your threads after you die and discover u were a genius?
Cringe. Do you really believe those hard drives work in the future? If I had any doubt, I wouldn't comment on this forum.

Cringe. Do you really believe those hard drives work in the future? If I had any doubt, I wouldn't comment on this forum.
i mean the dead sea scrolls exist. if it survived for that long why not my threads?

• JFL
And rightly so

• Hmm...
i mean the dead sea scrolls exist. if it survived for that long why not my threads?
In the future, the disks inside hard drives and servers won't have a market for years. During that time, thugs, survivors, and looters might tear computers apart for gold fragments but that's about it. In time, folks on the market will offer trade for disks, hard drives, and memory sticks. Perhaps, a TB can get you a cup of rice.

These threads are saved and backed up on several hard drives, including a cloud. I seriously doubt any of this would have value in that dark future.

Ah, yes, the good times during the apocalypse.

And rightly so
What does that mean, laddie?

Such a waste of space, ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back