The three phases of rejection.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
[Relatively long read].

First of all, I will make it clear that I will only state this based on my personal experience.

Rejection can happen in a number of ways. From a simple ignore to a verbal (or in rare cases, physical) aggression where one person expresses his dislike towards another.

In the case of the rejection that many women promote against men who try to address them, it can present itself in different ways.

In my particular case, most of the women who have rejected me have some factors in common. Those factors I order them in the following way: indifference, contempt and replacement.

What does each of them consist of?
I will summarize them briefly.

Indifference: In the beginning, when I recently meet a woman, any conversation I have with her flows naturally. Over time, various changes occur in our interactions. For example, I always start conversations, her answers are short or dry "yes", "haha", "ok" and she does not put any effort to improve the dynamics between us. If I see her in person, she is being distant, disinterested, or even rude.

Contempt: This is when her disinterest in me becomes most noticeable. She can tell me that she doesn't care about me, doesn't feel the same way about me, or that I'm just ugly. Anything she says that wants to make it clear to me that she does NOT want to have anything to do with me. Depending on the person, this phase can be very painful, but not as painful as the next.

Replacement: This phase is the nail in the coffin. She not only communicates to me that I am not to her liking, but also shows me that our "relationship" meant nothing to her. The best way a woman can humiliate a man when rejecting him is by replacing him. Looking for another man she considers "better". This stage can also occur if I am in a dating relationship with her. Simply, when a girl replaces me and still rubs him head on, the feeling of helplessness and frustration is extremely brutal. And it takes a long time to get over it.

In the end, these are the three phases that constitute the rejection that many women have presented against me during my young life. As I mentioned at the beginning, I only relied on my particular experience. The same may also happen to some, either with different factors, or with the same factors but in a different order.

Rejection is subjective, but brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, NorwoodStyle, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
I usually get lot's of rejections which is on the first phase. When I chat with women, they may give replies like " mmm" or " k" or they may not reply at all most of the time. Not just women i like but even women I am not even interested in. Even some classmates and cousins. This is why i hate talking to people in general.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, turkproducer, NorwoodStyle and 3 others
I usually get lot's of rejections which is on the first phase. When I chat with women, they may give replies like " mmm" or " k" or they may not reply at all most of the time. Not just women i like but even women I am not even interested in. Even some classmates and cousins. This is why i hate talking to people in general.
How does it make you feel?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and PubertyMaxxer
I would replace contempt with disgust when you have shown her any interest whatsoever, which threatens her identity ("This disgusting subhuman thinks he has a chance with me?"). Indifference is reserved for situations in which there is absolutely no encroachment, no existential threat posed to the foid, e.g., you being invisible in a classroom. The foid will stay indifferent as long as you do not enter into her mind: the assault on her sense of humanity that is you simply does not exist.

What you describe seems to be feigned indifference that is actually disgust or even fear. The foid cannot ever be assertive in real life, so these non-answers are the only way she can try to make you leave on your own.

The replacement phase is particularly apt and brutal. The foid is simply sick of your presence, so she finds a chad or chadlite to do the real work and get rid of you.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, PubertyMaxxer and GolemRot
I would replace contempt with disgust when you have shown her any interest whatsoever, which threatens her identity ("This disgusting subhuman thinks he has a chance with me?"). Indifference is reserved for situations in which there is absolutely no encroachment, no existential threat posed to the foid, e.g., you being invisible in a classroom. The foid will stay indifferent as long as you do not enter into her mind: the assault on her sense of humanity that is you simply does not exist.

What you describe seems to be feigned indifference that is actually disgust or even fear. The foid cannot ever be assertive in real life, so these non-answers are the only way she can try to make you leave on your own.

The replacement phase is particularly apt and brutal. The foid is simply sick of your presence, so she finds a chad or chadlite to do the real work and get rid of you.
Completely agree. Most women are not soft when it comes to rejecting a man.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and PubertyMaxxer
I got rejected by Replacement by my oneitis.... on my birthday

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and to_stop_da_cope
He fucked his brother you need him to repeat twice?
He only mentioned me that he was replaced, but he didn't mention who his replacement was or the full context.

"Birthday" and "oneitis" are just parts of the context.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
He only mentioned me that he was replaced, but he didn't mention who his replacement was or the full context.

"Birthday" and "oneitis" are just parts of the context.
I could pm you bc it was just beyond brutal

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot
I could pm you bc it was just beyond brutal
there was a local mixed race hapa drug dealer back in NY who died the day of his brothers birthday, word got around town his brother was the one who tried to wake him up...