The threshold for hard work is lower than i thought

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
All i do now is count calories and go to the gym and i have been told it's hard work

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 21863, rand anon and 3 others
Same reason why dopamine addicted doomers hear “just clean your room” from jordan peterson and think he’s an intellectual god

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 21736, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Most normies have 0 discipline

All i do now is count calories and go to the gym and i have been told it's hard work
cant do it myself. counting calories is too autistic even for me, so yes it is hard work

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Most normies have 0 discipline
the average person works hard, everyone goes to the gym, completes highschool and get a driving license, a job and a family, if this is considered 0 discipline than i'm very autistic (which is true)

Even guys like David Goggins talk about this. After a while, it just becomes your new normal. Humans can adapt to anything,

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, poposta and Deleted member 21863
the average person works hard, everyone goes to the gym, completes highschool and get a driving license, a job and a family, if this is considered 0 discipline than i'm very autistic (which is true)
All of those are 0 effort.
You see normies going to the gym but by the end of their first month they already dropped it.
Completing highschool is like basic human experience.
Driving license? Literally just a test designed for even the lowest iq individuals of society can pass.
The family part is independent of hard work or discipline, just impregnate a slut and stay there. Having a family doesn't mean being successful or rich

Idk where you see discipline or hard work in any of those.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
All of those are 0 effort.
You see normies going to the gym but by the end of their first month they already dropped it.
Completing highschool is like basic human experience.
Driving license? Literally just a test designed for even the lowest iq individuals of society can pass.
The family part is independent of hard work or discipline, just impregnate a slut and stay there. Having a family doesn't mean being successful or rich

Idk where you see discipline or hard work in any of those.
Those things are hard for me, I'm barely functioning

Most normies literally do nothing but wageslave
They don't make their own bed in the morning, they don't clean their room, they don't cook their food
Shit some don't even fucking shower or wash their face