The Tinder Tale of Brahmin Boss: Southern Italy [Tinder Experiment] [Filled With Blonde, blue-eyed gigastacies] [GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
The Tinder Tale of Brahmin Boss: Southern Italy

In the picturesque city of Naples, where ancient history and modern romance intertwine, there lived a man known simply as "Brahmin Boss." He was an enigmatic figure, known for his wisdom, charisma, and, as the name suggested, his deep connection to spiritual and philosophical matters. But on a seemingly ordinary evening, Brahmin Boss found himself venturing into the world of online dating, where his wisdom would be tested in the realm of swipes and matches.
It all began on a cool, starlit night when Brahmin Boss decided to try his luck on the popular dating app, Tinder. He created a profile that reflected his deep understanding of life, his interests in meditation, and his love for the city of Naples. The unique combination of intellectual allure and an appreciation for the finer things in life was intriguing, to say the least.
Within the first hour, Brahmin Boss's phone lit up with the joyful notification of not one but two Tinder likes:lul:. It seemed as though his unique charm and intellect had instantly captured the hearts of two fortunate individuals. He contemplated the profound nature of this online connection and pondered if fate had played a hand in this seemingly serendipitous event.
However, little did Brahmin Boss know that the intricacies of online dating would soon reveal themselves. As the following hours passed, his profile garnered no further interest, leaving him perplexed by the fleeting nature of his initial success. He found himself lost in thought, wondering why the digital world of romance had grown so indifferent toward him in such a short span of time.
Perhaps it was the fickle nature of online dating, or maybe it was simply the ebb and flow of human connection in the digital age. Brahmin Boss, ever the philosopher, decided to take this experience in stride, viewing it as a valuable lesson in the transitory nature of virtual connections. He realized that true connections, whether online or in the physical world, require time, effort, and a certain level of patience.
In the end, Brahmin Boss came to understand that the two fleeting Tinder likes he received in Naples were but a mere reflection of the ephemeral nature of digital dating. He continued to embrace the wisdom he was known for, recognizing that real and enduring connections are built upon deeper foundations and a mutual understanding that transcends the swipes and likes of the virtual realm.
And so, Brahmin Boss's journey through the world of online dating in Naples served as a reminder that lasting connections are worth the wait, whether they come in the form of a swipe or through the serendipitous encounters of everyday life.

Despite crafting a thoughtful and unique profile that reflected his deep interests and values, Brahmin Boss received no matches:lul:in his initial hours of swiping.
Images used:

1 3 4 2 5
About Brahmin Boss, also known as Valerio Ramieri:
I graduated in Medicine and Surgery and specialized in maxillofacial surgery with the highest grades.
Height: 6'3
Job Title: Maxillofacial surgeon
Spotify Anthem: August By Taylor Swift

Naples (/ˈneɪpəlz/ NAY-pəlz; Italian: Napoli [ˈnaːpoli] ⓘ; Neapolitan: Napule [ˈnɑːpələ])[a] is the regional capital of Campania and the third-largest city of Italy,[3] after Rome and Milan, with a population of 909,048 within the city's administrative limits as of 2022.[4] Its province-level municipality is the third-most populous metropolitan city in Italy with a population of 3,115,320 residents,[5] and its metropolitan area stretches beyond the boundaries of the city wall for approximately 20 miles (32 km).
@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @Preston @the BULL @ascendedd @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, IMOGYOU, Skywalker and 44 others
@JudgeandJury @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @tristan18
@EnglandBadman

@the BULL @Jase @Xangsane

@Akhi @AlexBrown84

@kwacker777 @SecularIslamist
@Reformed @BombayVikings

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
JFL, the story was nice. ChatGPTmaxxing, I see. Poor @BrahminBoss, didn’t get more than 2 likes but at least he’s getting likes. I would get 0, so don’t feel bad, BB!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, EnglandBadman, Ark and 5 others
@HarrierDuBois @thecel @ascendedd

@Hardrada

@GabachoCopium

@KING REIDYZ @currylightskin

Last edited:
Who needs foids when you have ray peat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wombleboy12, justinzayn, efidescontinuado and 10 others
@OGJBSLAYER
@cytoplasm
@Krakowski
@Napoleon de Geso

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
All "med" copers on meds

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wombleboy12, BrahminBoss, salivate2 and 1 other person
Lmao

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 43403
All "med" copers on med
there's nothing med about him, he thinks he has 'european features' but the only europeans that vaguely resemble him are gypsies.

isn't a bad looking guy though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Corleone, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
there's nothing med about him, he thinks he has 'european features' but the only europeans that vaguely resemble him are gypsies.

isn't a bad looking guy though.
That's why

"Med"

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, BrahminBoss and Orc
Even Dalits look more Brahmin

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, kyrre, horizontallytall and 2 others
That's why

"Med"
to be honest the only people I see that think med is ideal are ethnics and americans who've never seen an actual mediterranean person and have never been in any mediterranean country.
credit where credit is due, he'd probably do fine if he tried to date native women.

that is the issue many foreigners have, it's not that they're ugly, but why would a girl pick you when all of the native men are taller, with better bones, and better coloring than you?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 43403, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
The Tinder Tale of Brahmin Boss: Southern Italy
View attachment 2500473

In the picturesque city of Naples, where ancient history and modern romance intertwine, there lived a man known simply as "Brahmin Boss." He was an enigmatic figure, known for his wisdom, charisma, and, as the name suggested, his deep connection to spiritual and philosophical matters. But on a seemingly ordinary evening, Brahmin Boss found himself venturing into the world of online dating, where his wisdom would be tested in the realm of swipes and matches.
It all began on a cool, starlit night when Brahmin Boss decided to try his luck on the popular dating app, Tinder. He created a profile that reflected his deep understanding of life, his interests in meditation, and his love for the city of Naples. The unique combination of intellectual allure and an appreciation for the finer things in life was intriguing, to say the least.
Within the first hour, Brahmin Boss's phone lit up with the joyful notification of not one but two Tinder likes:lul:. It seemed as though his unique charm and intellect had instantly captured the hearts of two fortunate individuals. He contemplated the profound nature of this online connection and pondered if fate had played a hand in this seemingly serendipitous event.
However, little did Brahmin Boss know that the intricacies of online dating would soon reveal themselves. As the following hours passed, his profile garnered no further interest, leaving him perplexed by the fleeting nature of his initial success. He found himself lost in thought, wondering why the digital world of romance had grown so indifferent toward him in such a short span of time.
Perhaps it was the fickle nature of online dating, or maybe it was simply the ebb and flow of human connection in the digital age. Brahmin Boss, ever the philosopher, decided to take this experience in stride, viewing it as a valuable lesson in the transitory nature of virtual connections. He realized that true connections, whether online or in the physical world, require time, effort, and a certain level of patience.
In the end, Brahmin Boss came to understand that the two fleeting Tinder likes he received in Naples were but a mere reflection of the ephemeral nature of digital dating. He continued to embrace the wisdom he was known for, recognizing that real and enduring connections are built upon deeper foundations and a mutual understanding that transcends the swipes and likes of the virtual realm.
And so, Brahmin Boss's journey through the world of online dating in Naples served as a reminder that lasting connections are worth the wait, whether they come in the form of a swipe or through the serendipitous encounters of everyday life.

Despite crafting a thoughtful and unique profile that reflected his deep interests and values, Brahmin Boss received no matches:lul:in his initial hours of swiping.
Images used:

View attachment 2500503View attachment 2500504View attachment 2500505View attachment 2500506View attachment 2500507
About Brahmin Boss, also known as Valerio Ramieri:
I graduated in Medicine and Surgery and specialized in maxillofacial surgery with the highest grades.
Height: 6'3
Job Title: Maxillofacial surgeon
Spotify Anthem: August By Taylor Swift

Naples (/ˈneɪpəlz/ NAY-pəlz; Italian: Napoli [ˈnaːpoli] ⓘ; Neapolitan: Napule [ˈnɑːpələ])[a] is the regional capital of Campania and the third-largest city of Italy,[3] after Rome and Milan, with a population of 909,048 within the city's administrative limits as of 2022.[4] Its province-level municipality is the third-most populous metropolitan city in Italy with a population of 3,115,320 residents,[5] and its metropolitan area stretches beyond the boundaries of the city wall for approximately 20 miles (32 km).
@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @Preston @the BULL @ascendedd @WishIwasChico
You didn't really post the pics with the swastika and 666 and devil horns on Tinder right? I find it hard to believe that a 6'3" Maxillofacial surgeon wouldn't get more matches. Even if he is a Pajeet. Though it doesn't help that you have nothing but autistic selfies of him. You need to post pictures of you on expensive vacations. Expensive adventures. Wearing a Rolex. Driving a Lambo. You have to compete with Instagram-maxxed wealthy men on Tinder. Also no chick is going to buy that Pajeet's real name is Valerio Ramieri.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, intovoid and BrahminBoss
That is the issue many foreigners have, it's not that they're ugly, but why would a girl pick you when all of the native men are taller, with better bones, and better coloring than you?
"Native Men"
3668168 1695832115326

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, EggKing, It'snotover and 13 others
You didn't really post the pics with the swastika and 666 and devil horns on Tinder right?
That's What He Asked JFL
no chick is going to buy that Pajeet's real name is Valerio Ramieri.
He Claims that he could easily pass as med :lul:

He Claims that he could easily pass as med :lul:
people might buy it if he claims he's from the trailer camps of romania, but then again gypsies aren't really considered white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 43403
It's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and ReadBooksEveryday
My reaction to this information:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, DelonLover1999, efidescontinuado and 5 others
@moggathon @GabachoCopium @mogorgetmogged

Takes notes fellas, a new format to evilmaxx and terrorize the greycels.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 43403
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 43403
I'm from Naples, but I've been everywhere in Italy.
The women you're seeing are catfishing. I've been baited multiple times by these fake bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, the BULL and Deleted member 43403
I'm from Naples, but I've been everywhere in Italy.
The women you're seeing are catfishing. I've been baited multiple times by these fake bitches
Some HTB's Were Verified Tho Don't Tell Me It Was A 7' Gay Nigga Stacyfishing To Rape Me:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and HeightPilledum
Some HTB's Were Verified Tho Don't Tell Me It Was A 7' Gay Nigga Stacyfishing To Rape Me:feelswhy:
No, obviously you aren't gonna meet a nigger, but they're obviously Beckies using filters, angle-frauding or straight up using photos of other Stacies they got from Instagram

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, the BULL and Deleted member 43403
all the htbs+ are fake

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 43403, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
drop the remix of thecel song

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 43403
people might buy it if he claims he's from the trailer camps of romania, but then again gypsies aren't really considered white.
too pajeet to pass as gipsy

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Nigga The One On The Right Is 32
and?? is not that uncommon for med women to not have wrinkles at 30. if you think those girls are hot you would lose your mind in veneto.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 43403
I know trannies that pass better than this.
nigga saw too many @WishIwasChico ltbs now he swiped in italy for a bit and lost his mind. imagine when he sees italian stacies

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Orc and WishIwasChico
nigga saw too many @WishIwasChico ltbs now he swiped in italy for a bit and lost his mind. imagine when he sees italian stacies
shouldn’t you be ubering for The ward nigga be quiet

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 43403 and the BULL
@moggathon @GabachoCopium @mogorgetmogged

Takes notes fellas, a new format to evilmaxx and terrorize the greycels.
no tag for me wth bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
no tag for me wth bro
Oh shit my bad thug

I frogot the mogorbemogged nigga so I had to go back and look to copy it then I forgot to add yours as well

Forgive me thug

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Mr. President