The true meaning of my username

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
When I joined this forum I wasn't really aware of the type of posters here.

I'm not some cringy ethnic swarthoid masculinity type, I'm a philosopher from Aryavarta.

The etymology of my username on PSL forums like this is from the name of the Buddha, Siddhartha. It means "one who has accomplished a goal".

"TheSlayer" at the end was not intended to literally mean I'm a slayer of poon or anything cringe like that. I'm a dalit destroyer, the eviscerator, etc. And a Satanist, taking after the band Slayer. Due to alliteration had more of a ring to it than other names I thought of.

I should probably rename myself to just Sidharth tbh.

@Tabula @Preston @HarrierDuBois @Abhorrence @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, shabby890, NorwoodAscender and 5 others
@ranierean @Tabula Rasa

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
When I joined this forum I wasn't really aware of the type of posters here.

I'm not some cringy ethnic swarthoid masculinity type, I'm a philosopher from Aryavarta.

The etymology of my username on PSL forums like this is from the name of the Buddha, Siddhartha. It means "one who has accomplished a goal".

"TheSlayer" at the end was not intended to literally mean I'm a slayer of poon or anything cringe like that. I'm a dalit destroyer, the eviscerator, etc. And a Satanist, taking after the band Slayer. Due to alliteration had more of a ring to it than other names I thought of.

I should probably rename myself to just Sidharth tbh.

@Tabula @Preston @HarrierDuBois @Abhorrence @SecularIslamist
Do u worship lucifer or your self?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SidharthTheSlayer
Nobody cares :lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and looksmac
Thank for the reaction faggot :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmac and NorwoodAscender
Do u worship lucifer or your self?
I'm Chaos-Gnostic, Anti-Cosmic Satanist. Look it up. I worship the concept of Satan. I believe Satan is a formless entity beyond, the source of all divine inspiration, chaos, and art. I revere these things and reject the morality of the phenomenal world.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, NorwoodAscender, rand anon and 1 other person
I'm Chaos-Gnostic, Anti-Cosmic Satanist. Look it up. I worship the concept of Satan. I believe Satan is a formless entity beyond, the source of all divine inspiration, chaos, and art. I revere these things and reject the morality of the phenomenal world.
So you believe that everyone is punished and forced to live in human bodies?

• +1
So you believe that everyone is punished and forced to live in human bodies?
Yes. We are meant to return to Satan and become one with his vastness. But existence itself does not need to be a punishment, it's only a punishment if you believe in morality and limit yourself.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and arab_chink
Yes. We are meant to return to Satan and become one with his vastness. But existence itself does not need to be a punishment, it's only a punishment if you believe in morality and limit yourself.
Interesting…..

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and looksmac
Allah will rape your ass in hell you satanic currycel

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and qxtwz7854
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, NorwoodAscender and Narcissus🥀
Should be renamed to “GoofyCurry”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Next Danyal Hussein

• +1
Allah will rape your ass in hell you satanic currycel
Islam thinks all non-Muslims are not human anyway... so many Gods out there and you think your God is the right one?

• +1
Miss when u were the son of shiva😢

• So Sad
Have you read the book, Siddhartha? Its pretty good

• +1
How did you come up with this belief in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back