The true meaning of my username

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Screenshot 2019 01 28 08 42 21
Screenshot 2019 01 28 08 41 13
Screenshot 2019 01 28 08 41 31
Screenshot 2019 01 28 08 41 44

I am the inspiration for the world's many currencies, so I made my username because of this fact. And I labeled myself as Kointo the Psychonaut because:
Clinical psychiatrist Jan Dirk Blom describes psychonautics as denoting "the exploration of the psyche by means of techniques such as lucid dreaming, brainwave entrainment, sensory deprivation
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychonautics

What is the meaning of your username(s)?

it has non

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I have high iq meaning behind my username too.

• +1
Mine was made on a whim when registering for lookism Tapatalk account because of the Nibba memes going around in oct 2017 and it just stuck

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
Do tell. I think I may know it already.
iphone theory from lookism, according it android users are incels meanwhile iphone users enjoy life and slay.

• +1
iphone theory from lookism, according it android users are incels meanwhile iphone users enjoy life and slay.
I guess i stand corrected lol, thats not what I thought it meant. But yeah the apple is everywhere as you can see, its the symbol of power.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Mojopin is a needle full of narcotics that you stick straight in your arm to relieve the suffering of life and transcend your current state. The term originates from Jeff Buckley, however it can also be a metaphor for cope or spiritual enlightenment.

• +1
my username is my real name translated to japanese and spelled in english, nothing special:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
I was being a sad emo cunt when I made my account here so now I’m stuck with a sad emo cunt username.

• +1
I was being a sad emo cunt when I made my account here so now I’m stuck with a sad emo cunt username.
I like it anyway, It has a nice ring to it I guess. Do you want to he reborn with a mew avatar and title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back