The truth about Pakistani rape gangs of white girls in England

Why?
1. Jews
2. Women

They do it because they can get away with it. Ofc, white population cuck too. if just some old white man become suicide bomber tier for white community and goes to kill the rapist + all his family. Watch how fast it will stop. The whole problem is lack of white collectivism
White collectivism dosent exist outside of remote villages/rural areas you see ethnics who immigrate stay close together but with whites it’s every man for himself

Theses niggas are subhuman it’s the only way they gonna get any pussy at all jfl

IMG 2319 IMG 2318 Pakis are genuinely ugly than Indians

Dnrd lanket underbite subhuman.

Last edited:
Leaving the minority of pedos who target 12 year olds aside, i don‘t understand the problem either.

the teens who aren‘t getting groomed will just fuck 50 guys from tinder or the club instead. I don‘t see how this makes a difference.

if you don‘t want your white daughters to be a slut you have to raise them right. Instead of getting angry just because she whores herself out to brown instead of white guys
i somewhat agree, if its minors okay lock them up and throw away the key, but if its adult females if they want to be whores thats on them, the news keeps trying to say bullshit talk how their being taken advantage of they come from bad backgrounds,they just don't know any better, bs talk they choose to be WHORES.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
They do it because they can get away with it. Ofc, white population cuck too. if just some old white man become suicide bomber tier for white community and goes to kill the rapist + all his family. Watch how fast it will stop. The whole problem is lack of white collectivism
Bad idea, instead of focusing on MUh race focus on CRIMINALS. All you want is some race war with them, when you say rapist+ his family you mean killing innocent people and friends and other random pakis then saying they deserve it. Thats the problem with bigots you believe if ya kill innocent people of a group magically those attacked will be forced to punish and make the criminals in their communities stop doing crimes.

Last edited:
Dnr but that is the only way of ascending most women leave men

Bad idea, instead of focusing on MUh race focus on CRIMINALS. All you want is some race war with them, when you say rapist+ his family you mean killing innocent people and friends and other random pakis then saying they deserve it. Thats the problem with bigots you believe if ya kill innocent people of a group magically those attacked will be forced to punish and make the criminals in their communities stop doing crimes.
They are not innocent. Their family is involved in it.

They are not innocent. Their family is involved in it.
Are you the fbi or the police, have you done a investagtion of said criminal. What you said makes no sense.

Are you the fbi or the police, have you done a investagtion of said criminal. What you said makes no sense.
i have read anecdotes of these cases. The good looking men of family are used as frontline to trap girl + the female of foids also befriend foid and make them accessable to men. then the pics of girl is taken n she is sextorted

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Go to 16:36 for the stats of one English city (Telford)
start watching from 15:40 to understand the true depravity of Pakistanis

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=aBRDmfmeG0w
(remove the spacing, literally cant link it due to restrictions from the Jews)

Telford has a population of 140k
There have been 1000 white girls in Telford who have been victims of rape at the hands of Muslims (Pakistanis)
The police identified over 200 Pakistani rapists involved, independent inquiries identified 250-350
Telford has a 1.7% Mulsim population, which equates to 2800 Muslims (according to Tommy's figures altho it should be 2400/140k)
When you remove the women, under 16s and over 70s you are left with around 1000 males meaning that 25% to 35% of the Paki Muslim males aged 16 to 70 were involved in the gang rape of white girls.

The only 2 English cities were the numbers of the victims and rapists have been released were Telford and Rotherham
Telford 1.7% muslims and Rotherham 3.7% muslims
Imagine the scale of rape in cities where there is a 50% mulsim population like Luton or 30% in Birmingham
This practice of Pakistanis gang raping white girls has been highlighted in over 60 cities across England

Now I am going to show you a map that shows some of the most high profile cities for paki rape gangs circled and the links I found

In the north of England you have 3 major cities of Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield
Taking their populations from wiki listed as "primary urban area" you have
Manchester: 1.7m
Leeds: 750k
Sheffield: 550k

Now we will look at the smaller cities on the outskirts of these major cities where mass scale rapes of white girls has been exposed
Manchester - Rochdale (230k pop)
Leeds - Huddersfield (140k pop)
Sheffield - Rotherham (265k pop)

in the midlands and south we also have
Birmingham(2.3m) - Telford (155k)
London(8.3m) - Luton (220k)

I also circled Leicster in yellow just as an example of a mid sized stand alone city (330k) not on the outskirts of a major city but has had large scale paki rape gangs exposed, like dozens of other cities but taking it as one example.
Bradford is another city that has had mass scale rape but it's kind of in-between a stand alone city (290k) and an outskirts city (of Leeds)

View attachment 2694672

View attachment 2694673

View attachment 2694682

Now to my conclusion
Pakis are aware that in large cities that attract tourists, students, global workers, large commerce etc etc, there are far more resources invested into keeping the city's image good.
This means that there are enough police to immediately catch someone if they go attacking people in the city centre, there are also enough police to rush to the scene if some foid gets raped/beaten walking home from a student night out back to her uni campus, this then trickles down to general rape in a high population density area being harder to get away with thanks to constant cctv tracking.
There is also the fact that with the higher population you are less likely to bump into people more than once, so familiarity game cant be run by hanging outside a fast food place every day to scope out a victim because there many different options and things for people to do from evening to evening.

However in towns/cities with a 100k to 250k population, there are far less things to do or places to hang out so pakis are able to hang out in places where young girls frequent, often without anyone else watching because oldcels just sit indoors and most people in their 20s-30s have moved to the larger neighbouring city to seek greater prosperity.
The small city for this reason is just filled with oldcels and under 18s and pakis take exploit this by taking advantage of the lack of eyes on them.

There is also an severe lack of police relative to the population in these towns/cities with no prosperity but the police that they do have were instructed not to pursue/prosecute the perpetrators because the Jews that are in the higher ranks of all white police forces want to see this mass scale rape happening.
Think of it like the jews are the pitbull owners and the pakis are the deformed flat faced inbred pitbulls being thrown into a childrens play pen to kill children.
The whole guff about "the police didn't do anything because they were afraid to be called racist" is a bullshit excuse to cover up that they were ORDERED
from those ranked above them not to pursue the perpetrators but the fact they took those orders makes them useless cucks and the reason the west is falling apart.

This isn't to say there aren't giga numbers of white girls being raped in the major cities, maybe its more per capita for all I know and it was exposed as being industrial scale in Newcastle as well which is a large city furthest north but I think there is something to the theory of outskirts cities since 20%+ of the pakis there are gang rapists.
For such a figure to be true in Birmingham for example would mean hundreds of thousands of gang rapists, the country would surely have resorted to the stone age with mass revenge killings by now if that was the case but maybe I underestimate the cuckedness of English males

Pakis are also able to maintain a very tight knit community amongst themselves (eg. 1k pakis in a city who all know each other and half of them are probably 1st cousins the disgusting inbreeding fucks) so they know that there will never be another paki who speaks out and exposes them to the police for LITERAL GANG RAPE.
I knew a paki taxi driver (someone I worked with paid for him regularly) and he said that he is in a group chat with hundreds of paki taxi drivers while not having any family here except his very imediate family, see how much they focus on having paki connections.
What kind of jokes about whites do you think they felt comfortable posting in the whatsapp among other pakis they never met? I'd love to infiltrate.
Paki's sisters and mothers also defend and support gang rapists going into court knowing full well what they've done
There is an example of pakis dragging a girl they drugged and raped into the taxi of another paki who they never met before but they still felt comfortable offering up the opportunity to rape the girl to the taxi driver if he would let them off the fare.
99.9% of white taxi drivers are calling the police if white males got into their taxi offering him to rape a girl they just drugged and raped. no paki would as is proven by details from these trials.

Open this spoiler if you feel like vomitting

Those were paki rapists convicted in Huddersfield, I got the train through Huddersield once and when it stopped in Huddersfield there were pakis as far as the eye could see.
Their bug eyes bulging out of their eye sockets look worse than this in person, you really have to see it the flesh to appreciate the full scope of these utter abominations.
I would say we should take joy in the idea of these fucks burning in hell but we should realistically make them suffer on earth by capturing them and making them suffer extreme torture.
take this to your city council .org users aren't gonna save your city😭😭👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
take this to your city council .org users aren't gonna save your city😭😭👌
neither are normies which is what the courts and police consists of. all legal options have run out.

we're going to see more vigilantism just like during the crime waves of the 70s and 80s:

neither are normies which is what the courts and police consists of. all legal options have run out.

we're going to see more vigilantism just like during the crime waves of the 70s and 80s:

Already normal here in Texas, rapists get killed

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
A 2024 report on child sex exploitation in Rochdale from 2004 to 2013 found that there was "compelling evidence" of widespread abuse, and that Greater Manchester Police and Rochdale Council had failed to properly investigate these cases, leaving girls "at the mercy of their abusers". While there were successful prosecutions, the report said that the investigations only "scraped the surface" of what had happened, and that many abusers had gone unpunished.

Libtards ruin nations

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
A 2024 report on child sex exploitation in Rochdale from 2004 to 2013 found that there was "compelling evidence" of widespread abuse, and that Greater Manchester Police and Rochdale Council had failed to properly investigate these cases, leaving girls "at the mercy of their abusers". While there were successful prosecutions, the report said that the investigations only "scraped the surface" of what had happened, and that many abusers had gone unpunished.

Libtards ruin nations
mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

There have been 1000 white girls in Telford who have been victims of rape at the hands of Muslims (Pakistanis)
The police identified over 200 Pakistani rapists involved, independent inquiries identified 250-350
Telford has a 1.7% Mulsim population, which equates to 2800 Muslims (according to Tommy's figures altho it should be 2400/140k)
When you remove the women, under 16s and over 70s you are left with around 1000 males meaning that 25% to 35% of the Paki Muslim males aged 16 to 70 were involved in the gang rape of white girls.

The only 2 English cities were the numbers of the victims and rapists have been released were Telford and Rotherham
Imagine the scale of rape in cities where there is a 50% mulsim population like Luton or 30% in Birmingham
This practice of Pakistanis gang raping white girls has been highlighted in over 60 cities across England

Now I am going to show you a map that shows some of the most high profile cities for paki rape gangs circled and the links I found

In the north of England you have 3 major cities of Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield

Now we will look at the smaller cities on the outskirts of these major cities where mass scale rapes of white girls has been exposed

I also circled Leicster in yellow just as an example of a mid sized stand alone city (330k) not on the outskirts of a major city but has had large scale paki rape gangs exposed, like dozens of other cities but taking it as one example.
Bradford is another city that has had mass scale rape but it's kind of in-between a stand alone city (290k) and an outskirts city (of Leeds)

View attachment 2694672

View attachment 2694673

View attachment 2694682

Now to my conclusion
Pakis are aware that in large cities that attract tourists, students, global workers, large commerce etc etc, there are far more resources invested into keeping the city's image good.
This means that there are enough police to immediately catch someone if they go attacking people in the city centre, there are also enough police to rush to the scene if some foid gets raped/beaten walking home from a student night out back to her uni campus, this then trickles down to general rape in a high population density area being harder to get away with thanks to constant cctv tracking.
There is also the fact that with the higher population you are less likely to bump into people more than once, so familiarity game cant be run by hanging outside a fast food place every day to scope out a victim because there many different options and things for people to do from evening to evening.

However in towns/cities with a 100k to 250k population, there are far less things to do or places to hang out so pakis are able to hang out in places where young girls frequent, often without anyone else watching because oldcels just sit indoors and most people in their 20s-30s have moved to the larger neighbouring city to seek greater prosperity.
The small city for this reason is just filled with oldcels and under 18s and pakis take exploit this by taking advantage of the lack of eyes on them.

There is also an severe lack of police relative to the population in these towns/cities with no prosperity but the police that they do have were instructed not to pursue/prosecute the perpetrators because the Jews that are in the higher ranks of all white police forces want to see this mass scale rape happening.
Think of it like the jews are the pitbull owners and the pakis are the deformed flat faced inbred pitbulls being thrown into a childrens play pen to kill children.
The whole guff about "the police didn't do anything because they were afraid to be called racist" is a bullshit excuse to cover up that they were ORDERED
from those ranked above them not to pursue the perpetrators but the fact they took those orders makes them useless cucks and the reason the west is falling apart.

This isn't to say there aren't giga numbers of white girls being raped in the major cities, maybe its more per capita for all I know and it was exposed as being industrial scale in Newcastle as well which is a large city furthest north but I think there is something to the theory of outskirts cities since 20%+ of the pakis there are gang rapists.
For such a figure to be true in Birmingham for example would mean hundreds of thousands of gang rapists, the country would surely have resorted to the stone age with mass revenge killings by now if that was the case but maybe I underestimate the cuckedness of English males

Pakis are also able to maintain a very tight knit community amongst themselves (eg. 1k pakis in a city who all know each other and half of them are probably 1st cousins the disgusting inbreeding fucks) so they know that there will never be another paki who speaks out and exposes them to the police for LITERAL GANG RAPE.
I knew a paki taxi driver (someone I worked with paid for him regularly) and he said that he is in a group chat with hundreds of paki taxi drivers while not having any family here except his very imediate family, see how much they focus on having paki connections.
What kind of jokes about whites do you think they felt comfortable posting in the whatsapp among other pakis they never met? I'd love to infiltrate.
Paki's sisters and mothers also defend and support gang rapists going into court knowing full well what they've done
There is an example of pakis dragging a girl they drugged and raped into the taxi of another paki who they never met before but they still felt comfortable offering up the opportunity to rape the girl to the taxi driver if he would let them off the fare.
99.9% of white taxi drivers are calling the police if white males got into their taxi offering him to rape a girl they just drugged and raped. no paki would as is proven by details from these trials.

Those were paki rapists convicted in Huddersfield, I got the train through Huddersield once and when it stopped in Huddersfield there were pakis as far as the eye could see.
Their bug eyes bulging out of their eye sockets look worse than this in person, you really have to see it the flesh to appreciate the full scope of these utter abominations.
I would say we should take joy in the idea of these fucks burning in hell but we should realistically make them suffer on earth by capturing them and making them suffer extreme torture.
@Gengar Bro is obsessed

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Michael Myers

View attachment 2694672

View attachment 2694673

View attachment 2694682

Now to my conclusion

KILL ALLL THE ETHNICS

Cumskins deserve it for defying gods natrual order. Do you know how many pakis wanted me dead cos I was fucking one of their women?

It was many and yet Cumskins allow everybody to slay their women en masse and even enjoy the memes of BBCs slaying their women like jokes
wait till germany returns back to thier former power along with italy, hungary, japan, south america.
then there will be real freedom.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066