The TRUTH behind "Tinder foid JUST CALLED ME UGLY AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE" [GTFIH]

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
It's a new day, and @Reformed 's alarm rings at 7am. He wakes up and smiles: "Another day of larping begins, new frontiers, new possibilities", as Lord Crisick would say.

He heaves his 5'8 manlet frame out of bed and whips out his phone. Heads straight to Looksmax and posts "Going on a Tinder date today lads, gonna fuck up that pussy real good. I'm gonna do some really hard intercourse with a female. Jealous incels? Oh did I mention that I'm 6'6 btw?"

However, his smile fades after realising he had frauded his face and height so badly on Tinder that the date could go wrong. "How do I get away with frauding online to make sure she isn't disappointed when she sees me?" - of course, only one human being could answer that question.

Reformed speech

Now he just needed to wait. In the meantime he jumps into the bathroom full of excitement, his 4-inch lifts had arrived yesterday. He was gonna heightmog so hard, those poor oldies in the coffee shop didn't know what was coming. He'd swoop in, heightmogging the SHIT out of everyone, this alone would soak the LTB's panties right up. From there it would be easy. He could almost imagine the larp on Looksmax after. "Just rawdogged a legit Stacy boys, fuckin mirin?" That lil bastard @WishIwasChico would be jealous as fuck. The mere thought of it made Reformed's limp dick slightly hard. This was gonna be a good day.

His phone beeps:

Crisick speech

Fuark, amazing advice, Reformed thinks. This was gonna be so fuckin easy.

He pulls up to the coffee shop in his latest Pandabuy counterfeit Hypebeast clothes, hopping out of his 2008 VW Polo (or as the dalits from Looksmax know it, a 2023 plate BMW M3).

Drip 2

He sits down, heightmogging all the soylords and oldies enjoying themselves with their wives and girlfriends. "Fuckin losers, what do they know about real LTB pussy?" he thinks. "I'm mogging these subhumans", he mutters under his breath.

He starts scrolling looksmax in the meantime, JFL reacting anyone hating on his earlier Looksmax post. He was having so much fun he didn't realise he'd been sitting there for almost 45 minutes! He checks his phone:

He freezes in total shock. Total bewilderment. His blood pressure shoots up so high it almost gives him a brain aneurysm. She called him UGLY?

No, it can't be. This must be some curry from .org trolling him. Right? Surely? He jumps onto Looksmax, asking them repeatedly "I got trolled, right guys, surely guys? Hehe please affirm my delusions guys, I'm too good looking and tall to be rejected right? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:"

But it was no use. Deep down he knew the truth. It was done, over. He'd frauded too close to the sun and got burnt. He puts down the phone and the tears flow. What started as a bright day with new possibilities, had ended in tragedy.

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me, PseduoAryan, N1666 and 31 others
37FC5E48 7A1F 4D49 B424 41C2335EC4EC

Actually caged at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 30679, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others
@ReadBooksEveryday @House Lannister @BrahminBoss @pneumocystosis @Eli @Bozoogway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 30679, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
@Erudición @kebab @khvirgin @WeiWei @socialcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others
Fuck it’s over for @Reformed time to delete your account you are finished.

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, Deleted member 30679, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Now this is a quality thread to be Caging at.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, socialcel and ascension
this shit is funny af gang

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, kebab, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
It's a new day, and @Reformed 's alarm rings at 7am. He wakes up and smiles: "Another day of larping begins, new frontiers, new possibilities", as Lord Crisick would say.

He heaves his 5'8 manlet frame out of bed and whips out his phone. Heads straight to Looksmax and posts "Going on a Tinder date today lads, gonna fuck up that pussy real good. I'm gonna do some really hard intercourse with a female. Jealous incels? Oh did I mention that I'm 6'6 btw?"

However, his smile fades after realising he had frauded his face and height so badly on Tinder that the date could go wrong. "How do I get away with frauding online to make sure she isn't disappointed when she sees me?" - of course, only one human being could answer that question.

View attachment 2704152

Now he just needed to wait. In the meantime he jumps into the bathroom full of excitement, his 4-inch lifts had arrived yesterday. He was gonna heightmog so hard, those poor oldies in the coffee shop didn't know what was coming. He'd swoop in, heightmogging the SHIT out of everyone, this alone would soak the LTB's panties right up. From there it would be easy. He could almost imagine the larp on Looksmax after. "Just rawdogged a legit Stacy boys, fuckin mirin?" That lil bastard @WishIwasChico would be jealous as fuck. The mere thought of it made Reformed's limp dick slightly hard. This was gonna be a good day.

His phone beeps:

View attachment 2704201

View attachment 2704204

He pulls up to the coffee shop in his latest Pandabuy counterfeit Hypebeast clothes, hopping out of his 2008 VW Polo (or as the dalits from Looksmax know it, a 2023 plate BMW M3).

View attachment 2704208View attachment 2704209

He sits down, heightmogging all the soylords and oldies enjoying themselves with their wives and girlfriends. "Fuckin losers, what do they know about real LTB pussy?" he thinks. "I'm mogging these subhumans", he mutters under his breath.

He starts scrolling looksmax in the meantime, JFL reacting anyone hating on his earlier Looksmax post. He was having so much fun he didn't realise he'd been sitting there for almost 45 minutes! He checks his phone:

View attachment 2704217

He freezes in total shock. Total bewilderment. His blood pressure shoots up so high it almost gives him a brain aneurysm. She called him UGLY?

No, it can't be. This must be some curry from .org trolling him. Right? Surely? He jumps onto Looksmax, asking them repeatedly "I got trolled, right guys, surely guys? Hehe please affirm my delusions guys, I'm too good looking and tall to be rejected right? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:"

But it was no use. Deep down he knew the truth. It was done, over. He'd frauded too close to the sun and got burnt. He puts down the phone and the tears flow. What started as a bright day with new possibilities, had ended in tragedy.

View attachment 2704230

Ok3

One post per day keeps the larp at bay

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 39692, mogstars and 6 others
One does wonder what "low 6'5" actually means. Is it 5'8 + 4 inch insoles + air force ones + 2 inches from the hair + standing on toes?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DelonLover1999, N1666, Spergi and 9 others

View attachment 2704152

His phone beeps:

View attachment 2704201

View attachment 2704204

View attachment 2704208View attachment 2704209

View attachment 2704217

View attachment 2704230

7b7ab76489a4ca2d2045e11a1946de88_w200.gif

My nigga this was gold.

"He'd frauded too close to the sun and got burnt." JFL.

Keep ´em coming

tumblr_mlflosOzC71so62tao1_500.gif

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Bro failed crisicks larping module smh…

Jeff Goldblum Lol GIF by The Academy Awards

Over for him

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, Deleted member 30679, the BULL and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Deleted member 30679, the BULL and 2 others
JFL

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, aesthetic beauty, nofap and 2 others
One does wonder what "low 6'5" actually means. Is it 5'8 + 4 inch insoles + air force ones + 2 inches from the hair + standing on toes?

+ "spam OHP presses late at night"

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 39692 and 5 others
+ "spam OHP presses late at night"
no it means actually being 7 foot but measuring 6'5 before sleep at the day u wear 6 inch lifts to fraud 7'6 while carrying bricks to construction site at karachi on your back so ur spine shrinks a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, the BULL, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
@Reformed ON .ORG

IMG 6287

VS IN REAL LIFE
IMG 6793

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, coispet, Spergi and 6 others
Why is anyone who is on tinder on here larping apparently. Our stories aren’t even crazy, you should hear what the average NT zoomer has done from as early as 15

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ulose22, Deleted member 39692, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Why is anyone who is on tinder on here larping apparently. Our stories aren’t even crazy, you should hear what the average NT zoomer has done from as early as 15

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 39692, bobtheflowerpot and 5 others
3916797 crisick speech

This is a blatant lie. Crisick (pbuh) actually founded both Amazon and Microsoft. He kept himself in the shadows so his csgo career could flourish

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, ulose22, Deleted member 39692 and 9 others

Sorry bro, I've just been traumatized from being lied and larped to for so long, from the likes of Crisick and Amnesia. I apologize if you are legit 🙏

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, St.TikTokcel and Reformed
Sorry bro, I've just been traumatized from being lied and larped to for so long, from the likes of Crisick and Amnesia. I apologize if you are legit 🙏
Thing is 80% of the shit I post is me getting ghosted, acting like a cuck or even that recent post. Like I’m not even bragging ab nothing

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, aesthetic beauty and ascension
this is some prime @ReadBooksEveryday and @apemaxxed shit right here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and ascension
Thing is 80% of the shit I post is me getting ghosted, acting like a cuck or even that recent post. Like I’m not even bragging ab nothing

It was a joke brah don't take it seriously, eviscerations are part of Looksmax culture. You're a good user.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Reformed
muh 6'6 height brooo muh gymmaxxed mtn broooo

• JFL
like @Blackgymmax said Just be your self

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ascension
Niggas out here Crisick maxing and then really think that normies are blind to the blatant photoshop

I mean just look at this shit

Forget the blatant photoshop that everyone here can see but this nigga really thinks people in real life won't see his actual unfrauded self which looks like this

Just JFL at the absolute delusion

• JFL
Same for Amnesia
Nigga photoshops himself to absolute Robotic levels and thinks niggas will suck his balls (spoiler: most of the incels here actually did)

But then you go out into the real world and wham! suddenly you're a 5'8 Mexican manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 39692, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
Niggas out here Crisick maxing and then really think that normies are blind to the blatant photoshop

I mean just look at this shit
View attachment 2704542

Forget the blatant photoshop that everyone here can see but this nigga really thinks people in real life won't see his actual unfrauded self which looks like this

View attachment 2704545
Just JFL at the absolute delusion

I think you might be in an unstable mental condition right now, because I see 0 difference between those two pics. He's 100% legit pal.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and ReadBooksEveryday
Same for Amnesia
Nigga photoshops himself to absolute Robotic levels and thinks niggas will suck his balls (spoiler: most of the incels here actually did)

View attachment 2704547

But then you go out into the real world and wham! suddenly you're a 5'8 Mexican manlet
View attachment 2704551

Keep trying to defame the pure Aryan thoroughbred that is Amnesia. The second pic was in bad lighting + he had a tan to impress the Cali chicks.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and ReadBooksEveryday
Damn that’s my biggest fear getting called ugly irl. if that happens to me I will just end it tbh. yeah I’m cooked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and St.TikTokcel