[THE TRUTH] whatever she told you her past is the truth is 3x that

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life better inc
3x bare minimum typically

so if she says “i just kissed a guy on the cheek in middle school” that means she kissed 3 guys on the cheek MINIMUM but it could also mean she kissed 3 guys on the cock head too :feelskek::feelskek::hnghn:

ded srs even if ur girl was raised in an amish community if she says she’s had ANY experience multiply that by 3x

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
True and girls also have "bodycount resets" (like for real). Always assume they have a bodycount of at least 5 by 20yo.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and vermillioncorefan
True and girls also have "bodycount resets" (like for real). Always assume they have a bodycount of at least 5 by 20yo.
wdym bodycount reset :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:bro i’m terrified

• JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
wdym bodycount reset :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:bro i’m terrified

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Mother Of God Omg GIF by Stranger Things
Oh My God Wow GIF
Disbelief Reaction GIF
Halloween Wow GIF by This GIF Is Haunted
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::hnghn::feelscry::feelscry::):feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::hnghn::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::blackpill::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
why am i even surprised

Every girl who isn't a true femcel (like deformed tier) or giga non NT has been ran through. Over.
at what age is young enough for it to be safe:dafuckfeels:my girl told me in her sisters 5th grade class 4 kids are not virgins :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::hnghn:

when she sucked me off I had to explain how do do it

• JFL
when she sucked me off I had to explain how do do it
u think that can’t be faked:feelskek:my girl said the same but then 10 minutes in she started sucking like a pro:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
at what age is young enough for it to be safe:dafuckfeels:
Most girls have their first sexual experienced at 12/13. Usually with 16/17 yo mfs.

I saw it irl, 6th grade girls hanging around those dudes jfl

• +1
u think that can’t be faked:feelskek:my girl said the same but then 10 minutes in she started sucking like a pro:hnghn:
Nah mine had to practice it took like 10 different times before it felt normal

• JFL
Nah mine had to practice it took like 10 different times before it felt normal
nah bro it ain’t even that hard to suck a dick cmon:feelskek:definetely faked it

• JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL
Nah that shit shaped like McDonald’s soft serve ba da da da da I’m lovin it 😋
nah i was just boutta get the grandpa flavor soft serve from mcdonald’s now i’m gonna be thinking bout wrinkled up grandpa dick

• JFL
nah i was just boutta get the grandpa flavor soft serve from mcdonald’s now i’m gonna be thinking bout wrinkled up grandpa dick
Nah tf grandpa flavor shit taste like floral couch pattern or what

• JFL
Nah tf grandpa flavor shit taste like floral couch pattern or what
nah it’s syrup flavor with bits of butterscotch candy now when i get that crunchy candy bite ion even know what ima be thinking :dafuckfeels:

• JFL