The two types of dark triad

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
High serotonin, false assurance commonly mistaken for high t. Lars von trier is dark triad fraud

High testosterone Animalmaxxer. Nigga said "I don't care if you don't like my movies". It's not about pussy, it's about sending a message. Become monster and tame it. Controlled power

The cure, my gift to you. Lowering serotonin will cure most y'all low t, depression, life problems etc

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Axii
forgot the third one

Attachments

• shhhhhhhhhhhhh.png
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, MonoTBB and okwiwhd
So you’re talking about DarkTriad psychology? No one gives a fuck about that on here lmao cope it’s all looks

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Pogin_chan and MonoTBB
Mirin midface n gonial lower third fruad. Nonetheless all this autism aside, insane soft features, good enough bones will slay hard
wrong bhai I got rated ltn and mtn by dalits

• So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE
So you’re talking about DarkTriad psychology? No one gives a fuck about that on here lmao cope it’s all looks
You are a dygenic burden on society with utter 0 chance of ascension. Kys.

I post insightful threads for this response. You don't deserve further, I'll gatekeep more

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Axii
You are a dygenic burden on society with utter 0 chance of ascension. Kys.

I post insightful threads for this response. You don't deserve further, I'll gatekeep more you worthless somalian nigger
Fuck off you’re irrelevant on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly and the MOUSE
Indiantrain
The real two types of dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Pogin_chan and Deleted member 57356
You are what you are

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
so over for me kek

I belive it but I need a source so I can cry brah
They still could not deny that the first six years of life are important determinants of one's personality. As per Freud, human development consists of 4 major stages. The first year is stage one of infancy in which the child is only focused on meeting its basic physiological and emotional

• +1
Reactions: Axii
@Tabula Rasa U appear high serotonin, low t no offence but it's all good U can fix. I was same when I was on caloric defecit vegan diet but I found my mistake and fixed, that's how progress is made. I think the linked articles would benefit you. I don't follow raypeat to tee, but take good tenets and incorporate. Rn I'm mix of that and vertical diet with certain additions. Every1 different needs

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa