The ultimate blackpill is that normies are low key blackpilled but will fight tooth and nail to keep the full blown blackpill from going mainstream.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Admin @Alexanderr has said, “first rule of blackpill, don’t talk about blackpill.” I’m sure others have said that before him, but the point stands.

Another common saying is “ignorance is bliss.” The truth is most normies know the basic tenants of the black pill, but they don’t want to go too in depth, because it’s depressing. They also don’t like incels spreading the blackpill across the internet, because this has the *theoretical* potential to change the way people see the world, change the culture, which would affect their lives. So how do they respond?

CENSORSHIP.

Make no mistake, the average normie will not allow the blackpill to go mainstream. It is to be kept in the dark corners of the internet where only “losers” congregate. You do realize that Reddit banned incels on Nov 7, 2017, and then the incels.is forum was created that same day? That means that at the higher levels these things are being coordinated. They want to suppress this information and Reddit normies (a good amount are shills) are doing this on purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
blackpill is decoded in our genes. it is only natural. every time i see an attractive normie my blood boils yet i know they don't understand the full obscurities of the blackpill. and my blood wavers once more. gatekeeping is fundamental if you want to succeed in ascension.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Agendum, quaalxdes and 10 others
blackpill is decoded in our genes. it is only natural. every time i see an attractive normie my blood boils yet i know they don't understand the full obscurities of the blackpill. and my blood wavers once more. gatekeeping is fundamental if you want to succeed in ascension.
Missed the point of the OP.

because humanity wants to believe in things like hope and faith and the blackpill debunks it due it being fatalist,also the truth hurts but it will set you free but the world isnt free

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Agendum, Saggitarian and 4 others
they are not intellectually conscious of the blackpill, they are simply instinctual animals, and it just so happens those instincts coincide with what is most evolutionarily advantageous.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, schizo echochamber and Gus17
because humanity wants to believe in things like hope and faith and the blackpill debunks it due it being fatalist,also the truth hurts but it will set you free but the world isnt free
So you agree?

Admin @Alexanderr has said, “first rule of blackpill, don’t talk about blackpill.” I’m sure others have said that before him, but the point stands.

Another common saying is “ignorance is bliss.” The truth is most normies know the basic tenants of the black pill, but they don’t want to go too in depth, because it’s depressing. They also don’t like incels spreading the blackpill across the internet, because this has the *theoretical* potential to change the way people see the world, change the culture, which would affect their lives. So how do they respond?

CENSORSHIP.

Make no mistake, the average normie will not allow the blackpill to go mainstream. It is to be kept in the dark corners of the internet where only “losers” congregate. You do realize that Reddit banned incels on Nov 7, 2017, and then the incels.is forum was created that same day? That means that at the higher levels these things are being coordinated. They want to suppress this information and Reddit normies (a good amount are shills) are doing this on purpose.
If 40% of normies knew they were not going to make it they would either give up or rage against the system. More men are becoming neets or shutting themselves away from society but its still nothing compared to what it would be without serious damage control. At most 5-10% of men are blackpilled on a serious level.

Society worked on the premise that most good hard working men without serious defects could have a reasonable decent wife and a family. Now that no longer exists the social contract has been broken

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum, schizo echochamber, copemaxxeer and 4 others
If 40% of normies knew they were not going to make it they would either give up or rage against the system. More men are becoming neets or shutting themselves away from society but its still nothing compared to what it would be without serious damage control. At most 5-10% of men are blackpilled on a serious level.

Society worked on the premise that most good hard working men without serious defects could have a reasonable decent wife and a family. Now that no longer exists the social contract has been broken
Exactly, 10% at max and they are not united at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Nick.Harte
if we became a union higher powers would try their best to eradicate us. imagine if every subhuman revolted against this retarded system jfl. it would be the greatest act in human history.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and Nick.Harte
if we became a union higher powers would try their best to eradicate us. imagine if every subhuman revolted against this retarded system jfl. it would be the greatest act in human history.
Why do you think the term “fakecel” exists? It’s to break us up.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
I think the elite are realizing that they need to give normies a carrot on a stick. In the short term hypergamy has benefited them a lot women are ultimate consumers and help destablize any national identity but in the long run this was a horrible mistake. We need to regulate the sexual marketplace again. Some hypergamy is good but it needs to be within reason society will not survive with the current system its not built for long term prosperity

everybody knows how highly they themselves value attractiveness, but they will either lie to themselves and pretend that they don't value it with as much magnitude as they do, or they will lie to themselves and pretend like other people aren't as shallow. Who tf wants to live in the brutality of the real world

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, MTNAscension2, copemaxxeer and 2 others
everybody knows how highly they themselves value attractiveness, but they will either lie to themselves and pretend that they don't value it with as much magnitude as they do, or they will lie to themselves and pretend like other people aren't as shallow. Who tf wants to live in the brutality of the real world
Yeah people want to suppress truth.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and MongolTurk
Another common saying is “ignorance is bliss.” The truth is most normies know the basic tenants of the black pill, but they don’t want to go too in depth, because it’s depressing.
I can understand where you're coming from, but I think you're underestimating just how immensely stupid normies actually are.

The fallacy in your thinking is believing that though normies may not be as based as us, they must still have some minimum level of common sense, and on paper, that seems reasonable.

However, after seeing how most people behaved during the so-called COVID 'pandemic', I've come to understand that normies are just as if not even more stupid than we make them out to be. They're unironically completely clueless idiots.

That said, I DO believe the blackpill will go mainstream eventually for the simple reason that the consequences of female degeneracy and their general disdain for normie males is simply impossible to keep hidden forever.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
I can understand where you're coming from, but I think you're underestimating just how immensely stupid normies actually are.

The fallacy in your thinking is believing that though normies may not be as based as us, they must still have some minimum level of common sense, and on paper, that seems reasonable.

However, after seeing how most people behaved during the so-called COVID 'pandemic', I've come to understand that normies are just as if not even more stupid than we make them out to be. They're unironically completely clueless idiots.

That said, I DO believe the blackpill will go mainstream eventually for the simple reason that the consequences of female degeneracy and their general disdain for normie males is simply impossible to keep hidden forever.
Do you know who “Anders Breivik” is?

Yes but I don't see how he related to any of this.
Yes but we somewhat recently had a discussion about whites and ethnics and I didn’t know how to bring this up. I went on a tangent but is what it is.

Everyone's blackpilled but normies can cope with NT stuff. It's scary really, how normies will be the most unforgiving backstabbing threats out there.

NT stuff like concerts, "training for muh marathon", "drinks & night out", sports etc etc are just "cope complexes" that keep them going. Most aspies broke through that wall of not being able to cope anymore, ages ago - and so, don't give a shit about most of the things I mentioned, but it makes them seem obscure and creepy (if not attractive enough).

The reality is, all copes come to an end. And while the "NT cope complex" copes really do keep most people going, it's just fucking game over for the guy friend group when a Stacy/Stacylite enters the picture, and completely over for the girlies 20 year friendship when a mysterious Chad/Chadlite enters their picture.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
lol I made a thread similar to this but got ridiculed

CENSORSHIP.

Normies have blackpill instincts but don’t actually understand it. It crazy to think they the bluepillers get it since the redpill is a lot closer to the blackpill and yet they see us as depressing doomers. Normies understand looks matter but they think as long as your not subhuman you won’t struggle and that everyone can get their looksmatch by being NT and can get hot bitches with “rizz”. It’s delusions that they can easily control their destiny that keeps them going.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
No they don’t. they literally think the world works based on hope emotion and never giving up.

Everyone's blackpilled but normies can cope with NT stuff. It's scary really, how normies will be the most unforgiving backstabbing threats out there.

NT stuff like concerts, "training for muh marathon", "drinks & night out", sports etc etc are just "cope complexes" that keep them going. Most aspies broke through that wall of not being able to cope anymore, ages ago - and so, don't give a shit about most of the things I mentioned, but it makes them seem obscure and creepy (if not attractive enough).

The reality is, all copes come to an end. And while the "NT cope complex" copes really do keep most people going, it's just fucking game over for the guy friend group when a Stacy/Stacylite enters the picture, and completely over for the girlies 20 year friendship when a mysterious Chad/Chadlite enters their picture.
pffft its over if a landwhale enters the picture for a group of virgins, let alone stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh