THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SNUS [SNUS MEGATHREAD]

Nicotine is not dangerous at all and is very useful for men. This is a vitamin. Only smoking is harmful, as it contains a lot of tar and poison. BUT NOT SNUS
snusmaxxing
If you're serious I'm happy you were opened minded and changed your mind unlike a lot of others in this thread. At the end of the day I'm just trying to help

• Love it
Reactions: capybar
of course you don't have abnormal birth rates

you are the largest importer of third worlders.
Sweden has used snus way before the immigration crisis, jfl at this retarded argument

Yeah some studies point to it but it doesn't really correlate with testosterone. Also I don't think it's a significant loss of sperm, otherwise sweden would have abnormal birth rates which we don't.
Is there any significant difference between nicotine pouches and regular snus? Besides the fact you look gay

Is there any significant difference between nicotine pouches and regular snus? Besides the fact you look gay
They haven't been around for very long so it's hard to say, whereas normal snus with tobacco has been used for entire lifetimes so we know that it's safe.

They haven't been around for very long so it's hard to say, whereas normal snus with tobacco has been used for entire lifetimes so we know that it's safe.
Ao you dont recommend nicotine pouches?

Ao you dont recommend nicotine pouches?
I'd be careful. If you're trying to avoid stained teeth I personally think it would be safer to just go with "dry white" tobacco portions instead.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Sweden has used snus way before the immigration crisis, jfl at this retarded argument
you really think i care about your stupid nicotine addiction

this is just stupid its still full of chemicals and you can do it anywhere

u gotta stop with the shitposting, removing you from my tags in future HQ threads
Nononono sorry.

Just thought about gettin LL in india and wanted to share my surgeon pic

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
So is 80 mg Icebergs too much bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
What actually are the benefits of nicotine other than hinger suppression?

Im horrendously addicted and need a way to cope
It's literally in the thread bro under "BENEFITS" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
It's literally in the thread bro under "BENEFITS" :lul:
Do they apply to both synthetic and tobacco snus? I read that vapes lower test but tobacco increases test, maybe its the same thing?

Do they apply to both synthetic and tobacco snus? I read that vapes lower test but tobacco increases test, maybe its the same thing?
The studies are related to tobacco snus and cigarettes I'm pretty sure, so I personally would avoid synthetic nicotine if I could

Don't use nicotine pouches they burn my gum

@garoupilled_ 🤏📍?:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
Go for low nicotine cigarettes without additives
Why tf would you want low nicotine cigs when the purpose of using a tobacco product is to get the benefits from the nic?

Why tf would you want low nicotine cigs when the purpose of using a tobacco product is to get the benefits from the nic?
people here have addictive brains. btw even low nicotine cigarettes have around 2 mg of it and health effects of nicotine peak at 4 mg per day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and DildoFaggins
even low nicotine cigarettes have around 2 mg of it and health effects of nicotine peak at 4 mg per day
Info from the statistical bureau of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and PseudoMaxxer

The Ultimate Guide To Snus

Nicotine is a controversial subject. Although it’s cherished for causing great pleasure, increased levels of testosterone, improving cognitive capabilities, and much more, the products containing the nicotine most often come with detrimental side effects, that are usually carcinogenic or related to cardiovascular disease. But what if I told you there’s a way to get all of these great benefits with almost none of the negative ones?

My dear friends and rotters, let me introduce you to “Snus”.
The Swedish gold.

View attachment 2535534View attachment 2535535

Snus is a traditional Swedish tobacco product that’s been around for centuries, it consists of portions of moist tobacco mixture known in Swedish as a “prilla”. For the prilla to work its magic you have to put it under either side of your upper lip, from there nicotine is released into the saliva which is absorbed by the body's mucosa, generating a pleasant buzz.

According to a 2018 study, 5% of all women and 22% of all men use snus daily and the numbers have kept on increasing ever since. At the same time, smoking has declined sharply, both among men and women, with snus being the more popular way of consuming tobacco in the country.
View attachment 2535541

There are two main types of snus: Loose Snus, and Portion Snus.

Loose snus is simply moist, ground tobacco that you yourself roll into “portions”, usually in the form of a little ball. The benefit of this is that you yourself get to decide the amount of nicotine you’ll absorb in every prilla. Loose snus is typically more expensive than Portion snus, while also being less sought after by the younger population since it gives off more taste and “tobacco drips” in the mouth in comparison to pre-made portion bags. The loose variant is also more likely to stain your teeth which most people want to avoid.

View attachment 2535550

Portion Snus is what most people think of when they hear the word snus, and consists of a “bag” filled with the ground tobacco mixture. If the product is classified as “Original Portion” it means that it’s also been moistened, which contributes to the characteristic brown color and more tobacco dripping in comparison to other portion variants.

View attachment 2535551

One of these variants is called “White Portion” meaning it hasn’t been moistened, these are very popular since many people want to avoid the tobacco “juice” coming from snus mixed with saliva in original portions, while also avoiding as much teeth staining as possible. So this way you still get tasty tobacco flavoring without it being excessive.

View attachment 2535556

Another type that barely passes as snus are tobacco free “Nicotine pouches”, these ones are characterized by the fact that they contain no tobacco. Instead they contain synthetic nicotine mixed with artificial flavoring. It's a well known fact in Sweden that these are only allowed to be used by women and
homosexuals
View attachment 2535557

There are three main benefits of these pouches:

Little to no staining - Since the bags don’t contain any tobacco they’re usually only filled with a completely white powder that almost completely eliminates any form of staining of the teeth in comparison with traditional snus.

Flavoring - Some people simply dislike the taste of tobacco, nicotine pouches may be a great option for them since they come in a wide selection of flavors. (Keep in mind that these are often highly artificial and usually don’t taste very good.)

Availability - Since tobacco based snus is banned in a lot of places these nicotine pouches are often sold as an alternative through a legal loophole.

The strength of your snus is typically showcased with the help of 4 dots, more filled in dots equals a higher concentration of nicotine. (Example showcased below with some cans of nicotine pouches):

View attachment 2535564

* One Dot (Light): Most often a nicotine concentration between 0.01-7mg/g for tobacco pouches and usually only up to 3mg/g for nicotine pouches. This is quite weak and the buzz will probably be disappointing even for complete beginners.

** Two Dots (Normal): 7.1-12mg/g for tobacco pouches and between 3.1-6mg/g for nicotine pouches. This is an optimal starting dose where you will get a good feel for what snus is like. At this dose you will most likely build up tolerance quite quickly though, and you might have to upgrade to a higher strength, though many people still choose to stay at this level.

*** Three Dots (Strong): 12.1-19mg/g for tobacco pouches and usually between 6.1-9mg for nicotine pouches. This is as far I’d recommend to go for beginners without the risk of throwing up/experiencing nicotine poisoning. However a great dose for those who’ve built up tolerance for normal strength.

**** Four Dots (Extra Strong): >19mg/g for tobacco pouches and >9mg/g for nicotine pouches. This is definitely in the more extreme category and not really recommended for daily use, it’s more of an occasional thing for parties and such. Using snus at this strength on a daily basis can potentially put you at risk for higher blood pressure in the long run.

Quite simple really, as I mentioned earlier the point of snus is to let it mix with saliva in order to let the nicotine get absorbed by your body through the mucosa. Simply put your prilla under either side of your upper lip and let it rest on your gums. People usually keep their prilla in for a duration between 40-60+ minutes, once you feel that the effect has completely worn off/it gets too drippy it’s probably time to take it out.
leif gw persson GIF by TV4

Snus has been proven to have some great benefits such as:

Increased testosterone, this Swedish study showed that men who used snus had testosterone levels 14% higher than the national average:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9543234/

It enhances cognitive abilities such as memory and attention:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/B9780128002131000274

Appetite suppression and increased metabolism:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6368221/

Although these benefits can be found in most tobacco products, snus saves us from some of the nasty side effects that come from smoking and chewing tobacco such as certain types of cancer, strokes, heart attacks etc. The fact of the matter is that Swedes use as much tobacco as the average european, yet we still have the lowest tobacco-related deaths in all of Europe, this is all thanks to Snus.

Although not a single death EVER has been proven to be caused by the use of Snus, some questionable studies say snus might correlate with cases of:

*Increased risk of diabetes if you already live an unhealthy lifestyle

*Higher Blood pressure

*Poor Gum health

*Increased risk of pancreatic or rectal cancer (Extremely questionable)

*Slightly higher risk to die rather than recovering after a heart attack (Not causing the actual heart attack itself)

If you live in Sweden or Norway you can easily buy snus in any corner shop, but since most of the members on this site are not Scandinavian I will link you some great websites.

For Worldwide shipping (Not including EU):
https://snusme.com/
These guys have a great selection with fair prices and shipping all over the world. (Yes dalit, they even ship to India and Pakistan)

Trustpilot reviews:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/snusme.com

For EU shipping:
https://snusme.eu/

(*Because of the corruption within the European Union and the influence of cigarette companies, tobacco based snus is completely illegal to sell in the EU except for Sweden. This is because we forced them to allow it here before joining EU because of the cultural significance snus has to our nation. Nicotine pouches however are completely fine and can be purchased with the link above.

Feel free to ask me anything you want regarding snus in this thread. Brands, product types, or whatever it may be. I have been an avid user of snus for almost 8 years and I live for this stuff. I have a loose portion of “Ettan lös'' under my lip as I’m writing this ;)

View attachment 2535596

@vampyre @mbolo @HarrierDuBois @drop @5.5psl @garoupilled_ @0hMan @BrahminBoss @twilight @KING REIDYZ @hormonetherapy @germanlooks @WanderingBurro @the BULL @Biggdink @PseudoMaxxer @Heinrich Schmidt @Napoleon1800 @kanderior @the_nextDavidLaid @Gaygymmaxx @Blackgymmax @TRUE_CEL @Gonthar @redmaxx @TheHandcel @Manletmachine @Going2KillMyself @FunkyFlamingo @Xangsane @andy9432 @BloodClot @Alexanderr

You live in Sweden or something right? The land of nicotine addicts.

nicotine makes me feel sick and heavy, how can u faggots get addicted to it jfl

I've never been a tobacco fan in general. In fact, I take a pack of cigs to the bars just so women approach me. I light one in my mouth and immediately let it burn away from my face.

My friend on the other hand is growing addicted to cigs, so I might have to get him on snus

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and DildoFaggins
I've never been a tobacco fan in general. In fact, I take a pack of cigs to the bars just so women approach me. I light one in my mouth and immediately let it burn away from my face.

My friend on the other hand is growing addicted to cigs, so I might have to get him on snus
You seem like a good friend

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Kristin
Opened this thread with a snus in my mouth, ended it by taking it out. I need to stop but then again I got 25 packages in my room right now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and DildoFaggins
Opened this thread with a snus in my mouth, ended it by taking it out. I need to stop but then again I got 25 packages in my room right now
Why would you ever wanna stop? :cop:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I ordered snus, I can’t wait for it to arrive

3728889 412a72d1c76518919c3d3318b03bf4f8

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43585 and DildoFaggins
Dude you have slowly changed my opinion about you. Zyn is life gonna give you a follow

• Love it
tobacco free “Nicotine pouches”these are only allowed to be used by women and homosexuals
Some of those tobacco free nicotine pouches are unbelievably strong. Stronger than any tobacco version could dream of being. Icebergs had me sitting in my basement trying not to pass out

• JFL
funkar nog bättre för man slipper gå ut ur klassrummet för att tända en cigg, varför är de så många jävla indier på org
de e bara folk som kollar på redpillers som försvarar cigg för att tate, zherka, och sneako började röka nyligen jfl

• +1
what do you think about nasal snuff? i think it could be better to avoid stains in the teeths and a more rapid delivery of the nicotine itself to the brain, however im not sure if it has or not more side effects than snus but it might be an alternative for those who don´t want to put snus in their mouths

• +1

The Ultimate Guide To Snus

Nicotine is a controversial subject. Although it’s cherished for causing great pleasure, increased levels of testosterone, improving cognitive capabilities, and much more, the products containing the nicotine most often come with detrimental side effects, that are usually carcinogenic or related to cardiovascular disease. But what if I told you there’s a way to get all of these great benefits with almost none of the negative ones?

My dear friends and rotters, let me introduce you to “Snus”.
The Swedish gold.

View attachment 2535534View attachment 2535535

Snus is a traditional Swedish tobacco product that’s been around for centuries, it consists of portions of moist tobacco mixture known in Swedish as a “prilla”. For the prilla to work its magic you have to put it under either side of your upper lip, from there nicotine is released into the saliva which is absorbed by the body's mucosa, generating a pleasant buzz.

According to a 2018 study, 5% of all women and 22% of all men use snus daily and the numbers have kept on increasing ever since. At the same time, smoking has declined sharply, both among men and women, with snus being the more popular way of consuming tobacco in the country.
View attachment 2535541

There are two main types of snus: Loose Snus, and Portion Snus.

Loose snus is simply moist, ground tobacco that you yourself roll into “portions”, usually in the form of a little ball. The benefit of this is that you yourself get to decide the amount of nicotine you’ll absorb in every prilla. Loose snus is typically more expensive than Portion snus, while also being less sought after by the younger population since it gives off more taste and “tobacco drips” in the mouth in comparison to pre-made portion bags. The loose variant is also more likely to stain your teeth which most people want to avoid.

View attachment 2535550

Portion Snus is what most people think of when they hear the word snus, and consists of a “bag” filled with the ground tobacco mixture. If the product is classified as “Original Portion” it means that it’s also been moistened, which contributes to the characteristic brown color and more tobacco dripping in comparison to other portion variants.

View attachment 2535551

One of these variants is called “White Portion” meaning it hasn’t been moistened, these are very popular since many people want to avoid the tobacco “juice” coming from snus mixed with saliva in original portions, while also avoiding as much teeth staining as possible. So this way you still get tasty tobacco flavoring without it being excessive.

View attachment 2535556

Another type that barely passes as snus are tobacco free “Nicotine pouches”, these ones are characterized by the fact that they contain no tobacco. Instead they contain synthetic nicotine mixed with artificial flavoring. It's a well known fact in Sweden that these are only allowed to be used by women and
homosexuals
View attachment 2535557

There are three main benefits of these pouches:

Little to no staining - Since the bags don’t contain any tobacco they’re usually only filled with a completely white powder that almost completely eliminates any form of staining of the teeth in comparison with traditional snus.

Flavoring - Some people simply dislike the taste of tobacco, nicotine pouches may be a great option for them since they come in a wide selection of flavors. (Keep in mind that these are often highly artificial and usually don’t taste very good.)

Availability - Since tobacco based snus is banned in a lot of places these nicotine pouches are often sold as an alternative through a legal loophole.

The strength of your snus is typically showcased with the help of 4 dots, more filled in dots equals a higher concentration of nicotine. (Example showcased below with some cans of nicotine pouches):

View attachment 2535564

* One Dot (Light): Most often a nicotine concentration between 0.01-7mg/g for tobacco pouches and usually only up to 3mg/g for nicotine pouches. This is quite weak and the buzz will probably be disappointing even for complete beginners.

** Two Dots (Normal): 7.1-12mg/g for tobacco pouches and between 3.1-6mg/g for nicotine pouches. This is an optimal starting dose where you will get a good feel for what snus is like. At this dose you will most likely build up tolerance quite quickly though, and you might have to upgrade to a higher strength, though many people still choose to stay at this level.

*** Three Dots (Strong): 12.1-19mg/g for tobacco pouches and usually between 6.1-9mg for nicotine pouches. This is as far I’d recommend to go for beginners without the risk of throwing up/experiencing nicotine poisoning. However a great dose for those who’ve built up tolerance for normal strength.

**** Four Dots (Extra Strong): >19mg/g for tobacco pouches and >9mg/g for nicotine pouches. This is definitely in the more extreme category and not really recommended for daily use, it’s more of an occasional thing for parties and such. Using snus at this strength on a daily basis can potentially put you at risk for higher blood pressure in the long run.

Quite simple really, as I mentioned earlier the point of snus is to let it mix with saliva in order to let the nicotine get absorbed by your body through the mucosa. Simply put your prilla under either side of your upper lip and let it rest on your gums. People usually keep their prilla in for a duration between 40-60+ minutes, once you feel that the effect has completely worn off/it gets too drippy it’s probably time to take it out.
leif gw persson GIF by TV4

Snus has been proven to have some great benefits such as:

Increased testosterone, this Swedish study showed that men who used snus had testosterone levels 14% higher than the national average:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9543234/

It enhances cognitive abilities such as memory and attention:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/B9780128002131000274

Appetite suppression and increased metabolism:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6368221/

Although these benefits can be found in most tobacco products, snus saves us from some of the nasty side effects that come from smoking and chewing tobacco such as certain types of cancer, strokes, heart attacks etc. The fact of the matter is that Swedes use as much tobacco as the average european, yet we still have the lowest tobacco-related deaths in all of Europe, this is all thanks to Snus.

Although not a single death EVER has been proven to be caused by the use of Snus, some questionable studies say snus might correlate with cases of:

*Increased risk of diabetes if you already live an unhealthy lifestyle

*Higher Blood pressure

*Poor Gum health

*Increased risk of pancreatic or rectal cancer (Extremely questionable)

*Slightly higher risk to die rather than recovering after a heart attack (Not causing the actual heart attack itself)

If you live in Sweden or Norway you can easily buy snus in any corner shop, but since most of the members on this site are not Scandinavian I will link you some great websites.

For Worldwide shipping (Not including EU):
https://snusme.com/
These guys have a great selection with fair prices and shipping all over the world. (Yes dalit, they even ship to India and Pakistan)

Trustpilot reviews:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/snusme.com

For EU shipping:
https://snusme.eu/

(*Because of the corruption within the European Union and the influence of cigarette companies, tobacco based snus is completely illegal to sell in the EU except for Sweden. This is because we forced them to allow it here before joining EU because of the cultural significance snus has to our nation. Nicotine pouches however are completely fine and can be purchased with the link above.

Feel free to ask me anything you want regarding snus in this thread. Brands, product types, or whatever it may be. I have been an avid user of snus for almost 8 years and I live for this stuff. I have a loose portion of “Ettan lös'' under my lip as I’m writing this ;)

View attachment 2535596

@vampyre @mbolo @HarrierDuBois @drop @5.5psl @garoupilled_ @0hMan @BrahminBoss @twilight @KING REIDYZ @hormonetherapy @germanlooks @WanderingBurro @the BULL @Biggdink @PseudoMaxxer @Heinrich Schmidt @Napoleon1800 @kanderior @the_nextDavidLaid @Gaygymmaxx @Blackgymmax @TRUE_CEL @Gonthar @redmaxx @TheHandcel @Manletmachine @Going2KillMyself @FunkyFlamingo @Xangsane @andy9432 @BloodClot @Alexanderr

Personally I’ve been using Pablo and Siberia for months. It helped me a lot with my cigarette addiction (3+ months clean) and sleep (I usually pop one for 10-20 minutes if I can’t fall asleep, not dependant on melatonin gummies anymore). thanks a lot for this thread and articles you’ve linked.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: capybar
Rip btw, and thank you as always Leo.

• Love it
what do you think about nasal snuff? i think it could be better to avoid stains in the teeths and a more rapid delivery of the nicotine itself to the brain, however im not sure if it has or not more side effects than snus but it might be an alternative for those who don´t want to put snus in their mouths
There's a very small amount of info online, which isn't that surprising when you realize people barely use it anymore. But I can't imagine it would be very healthy to snort any substance in the long run. Also not very practical, much easier to just put a snus under your lip when you're out clubbing than having to snort a bump every 20 minutes or so without looking suspicious jfl.

If you want to protect your teeth I think the smarter move would either be dry white portions or even nicotine pouches. The staining isn't that bad anyways, about the same level as drinking coffee, as long as you use any normal whitening toothpaste regularly the stains won't be noticable. I use loose or original portion usually and my teeth are pretty white.

• +1
Reactions: dissidentmaxx
According to a 2018 study, 5% of all women and 22% of all men use snus daily and the numbers have kept on increasing ever since.
Study performed in the slums of Stockholm

• JFL
Reactions: panfacemogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back