THE ULTIMATE VAMPIREMAXXING GUIDE

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum

The Twilight saga of the mid-2000s put the spotlight on an ancient creature of the night like never before. Vampires, the ultra-sexsymbols known for drinking blood, being immortal and seductive, have always been an object of fascination for many cultures. However, it was the brooding and enigmatic Edward Cullen (played by Robert Pattinson) who made millions of jb’s and middle-aged women all over the world get wetter than the amazon river itself. The idea of the mysterious, alluring and ethereal Edward Cullen has manifested itself within the modern woman’s mind throughout the last decade or so. And can now be taken advantage of to the greatest extent possible by sick fucks like you and me :feelshah:.

In this thread I intend to teach those who have been genetically gifted enough to pursue this style and niche, the ultimate way of “vampiremaxxing”.
Let’s get into it.

robert pattinson love GIF

Right off the bat I can tell you that it’s completely over for any sub-ethnic when it comes to this niche. Curries, blacks, hispanics, arabs and even mediterraneans can all kiss this idea goodbye. No skin bleaching or cosmetic procedures in the world will ever take you where you need to be when it comes to this look. After researching several different groups and phenos the best matches seem to be: Northern europeans (mostly scandinavians), baltic people, and slavs. These groups often have the most ideal levels of paleness and melanin suited for this look due to living in rough environments deprived of sunlight and other various nutritional components.

Some may quickly react to this and take notice of how the absolute ideal man for this look, Robert Pattinson, is of British descent. What these people tend not to realize is the fact that he was completely covered in make up while on the set shooting. If you compare a picture of him in a natural setting next to one of his filtered photos completely covered up you notice quickly how his skin is not the most ideal for this look.

73427e2f3a1167a7c7a647cd05905692
Gettyimages 75279491 612x612

Brits often tend to blush a lot and are quite often susceptible to a nice tan. And since we can’t expect guys to walk around fully covered in that make up, we have to look for other ethnicities. (*Please take note that there are certain individuals from all kinds of different groups who might fit right in with this style, due to certain genetic diversions, although this is often not the case.)

Height plays a big part in this. Vampires are perceived as dangerous, elegant and ready to take human life at any given moment. These are all traits related to predatory behavior. What is a clear sign of something being predatorial? Size. To really give off that beautiful yet threatening style, one would have to stand out greatly in size when compared to the general population. We’re talking 6’1 as a bare minimum. (Even at this height solutions such as lifts are recommended.) The ideal height would most likely be somewhere in between 6’3-6’6. If you still crave this look there are of course always some extreme lengths that you can go to, such as LL surgery, etc.

Some people will now once again go back to the fallacy of using Pattinson (who is only 6’) as a prime example. But once again the production team of twilight has fooled us! Edward Cullen is made to look very tall in height next to Bella, but this is simply an illusion made by casting tiny Kristen Stewart next to him.
D477dfdb3e297468c245a133cf4ab27f

Frame is your #1 priority here, we’ve gone over the importance of masculine, seductive features. Most studies point to women finding the shoulder area to be the most important part of a man’s body. For the first time so far in this thread Pattinson is a prime example, beautiful round cannonball delts connected to bulky, masculine traps, followed by a great chest, somewhat visible abs, and a pleasant non-excessive hip area. Staying somewhere around sub 15% bodyfat. This is ideal, and what you should opt for in your bodybuilding and dieting. Should be achievable for most people naturally, but then again people have different genetics, insertions, etc. Therefore a lighter PED cycle might be a viable option here, some sarms such as LGD or Rad 140, or a lighter test e-cycle are all good cycles to choose from.

Abs

Edward is mostly seen wearing a kind of gothic-infused business casual type of style. Mixing different darker fabrics and sweaters with overcoats/trench coats. Often combined with jeans or chinos. For shoes he mostly wears tennis shoes in the movies, I personally think this is a miss, rather go for clean white or black sneakers, or a bit for fancier with professional looking black oxfords.

The main takeaways to me atleast are the colors, pick a dark palate to choose from bringing forth that cold, pale skin that you’re blessed with. Also try to avoid generic brands printed on your clothing, rather choose pieces that scream high fashion mixed in with a noble touch of subtlety. There’s a bunch of shit on pinterest to take inspiration from:

C04c8a5e99c54cc719f1785f6a36b197

View attachment 590297_21690_3_2e9547d9c9fc83b693adf5579326708d.webp

View attachment beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-cullen_main.webp
Av52beb 700b

As in the movies, your skin and teeth need to be FLAWLESS. Completely white and pure, not a single scar, pore or bit of pigmentation should be visible, while also having bright beautiful teeth. (Additional points for extra sharp, pointy k9’s) I’ve taken the liberty to link some amazing threads regarding this stuff down below, since it would require an entire thread on its own just for half of this stuff:

Guide on achieving model tier skin

Teeth Whitening [MEGA-THREAD]

Collagen Maxxing: The Evidence-Based Guide

***⚠️ I ALSO CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! USE SUNSCREEN DAILY AND AVOID EXCESSIVE SUN EXPOSURE, THE ENTIRE KEY TO THIS LOOK IS THAT PRECIOUS, SNOW WHITE SKIN!!!⚠️***
(+Although controversial, skin bleaching creams can also be experimented with.)

This part is crucial and there are two main aspects of it, volume and color. Darker colors are an absolute must, since they bring out your whiteness. The absolute majority of you will have to dye both your hair and brows to a very dark shade of brown. As for styling, I found these instructions online if you want that crazy “Edward cut”:

“Get a round hairbrush that you can use to style your hair; you will need to have that just out of bed look. Though keep in mind that you will not want it to look too put together either. Many different hair lengths will work, though it will be a bit easier with medium length hair.

Get a blow dryer too so that you will be able to place that hair into the style and look absolutely fabulous. Once you have those all together you can now begin the right looks for your Edward Cullen look.
Make sure that you dry your hair with a towel, and then you will want to place some fiber into your palms. Rubbing it into your hair including the roots, you will then need to scrunch your hair up and out.
By using the blow dryer and pulling the hair up and out you will begin to form the perfect look. Keep doing this until you get just the right look, you may come up with a bit of a spiked effect, but it will settle down during the day.
You can use that brush to comb the hair up and out a bit more after you’ve finished drying it to about 85 percent done.”

HOWEVER, most of you will not be able to pull this cut off without looking severely autistic, due to how wild and experimental it is. Instead I'd recommend a mid-length, thick middle part. Remember to prioritize volume if you go through with this, must-have products would be: Volume shampoo, volume conditioner, sea salt spray and texture spray to make your hair stay that way for the rest of the day.

Thick, dark eye brows are an absolute must, since they radiate extreme masculine energy. But then again there's so much information on how to fix that already so I'll simply link another great thread:

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

Edward has honey-golden eyes in the movies, since these are basically impossible to be genetically blessed with I'll simply share the three natural eye colors I think fit the aesthetic mostly: hazel, light blue and green.

If you still insist on those ethereal twilight eyes, honey-golden contacts can easily be purchased online:

41a44db5f3bb54a23cf54cead19dc0a3

Lastly, let's talk about personality. Vampires are often portrayed as mysterious and alluring, captivating anyone who crosses their path with their seductive ways. To fully vampiremaxx, you must embody these traits as well.

Mystery, to some extent - is key. You should strive to be enigmatic and never reveal too much about yourself, in an almost borderline “aspie” kind of way. Keep people guessing and intrigued by your somewhat dead, intimidating persona. It's also essential to be confident in your abilities and have a sense of superiority, adopting a kind of machiavellian attitude. (Read “The Prince”, for additional information.)

Being charming and seductive is another crucial aspect. Master the art of subtle flirting and use your charisma to attract those around you. But remember to always remain in control and keep being the dominant party when engaged in conversation.

If you’re into MBTI personalities, the most fitting ones to imitate would probably be: INFJ, INFP and INTP.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Deleted member 51465, goat123 and 23 others
@vampyre @BrahminBoss @UndiagnosedSchizo @5.5psl @poopoohead @Manletmachine @HarrierDuBois @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and vampyre
banger thread innitttt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and DildoFaggins
mirin vampire pheno

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
blade-throw.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: romm2el, Deleted member 19766, Manletmachine and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and vampyre
@Napoleon1800 @TRUE_CEL @Gaygymmaxx @Vampirecel @vampirechadmogger @vampire @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'm vampiremaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and DildoFaggins
then you wake up to reality where girls want big scary werewolf with a huge girthy cock to lock them down in a dungeon and destroy their pussyassholes 24/7

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, LampPostPrime, Supreme and 4 others

The Twilight saga of the mid-2000s put the spotlight on an ancient creature of the night like never before. Vampires, the ultra-sexsymbols known for drinking blood, being immortal and seductive, have always been an object of fascination for many cultures. However, it was the brooding and enigmatic Edward Cullen (played by Robert Pattinson) who made millions of jb’s and middle-aged women all over the world get wetter than the amazon river itself. The idea of the mysterious, alluring and ethereal Edward Cullen has manifested itself within the modern woman’s mind throughout the last decade or so. And can now be taken advantage of to the greatest extent possible by sick fucks like you and me :feelshah:.

In this thread I intend to teach those who have been genetically gifted enough to pursue this style and niche, the ultimate way of “vampiremaxxing”.
Let’s get into it.

Right off the bat I can tell you that it’s completely over for any sub-ethnic when it comes to this niche. Curries, blacks, hispanics, arabs and even mediterraneans can all kiss this idea goodbye. No skin bleaching or cosmetic procedures in the world will ever take you where you need to be when it comes to this look. After researching several different groups and phenos the best matches seem to be: Northern europeans (mostly scandinavians), baltic people, and slavs. These groups often have the most ideal levels of paleness and melanin suited for this look due to living in rough environments deprived of sunlight and other various nutritional components.

Some may quickly react to this and take notice of how the absolute ideal man for this look, Robert Pattinson, is of British descent. What these people tend not to realize is the fact that he was completely covered in make up while on the set shooting. If you compare a picture of him in a natural setting next to one of his filtered photos completely covered up you notice quickly how his skin is not the most ideal for this look.

View attachment 2461371View attachment 2461372

Brits often tend to blush a lot and are quite often susceptible to a nice tan. And since we can’t expect guys to walk around fully covered in that make up, we have to look for other ethnicities. (*Please take note that there are certain individuals from all kinds of different groups who might fit right in with this style, due to certain genetic diversions, although this is often not the case.)

Height plays a big part in this. Vampires are perceived as dangerous, elegant and ready to take human life at any given moment. These are all traits related to predatory behavior. What is a clear sign of something being predatorial? Size. To really give off that beautiful yet threatening style, one would have to stand out greatly in size when compared to the general population. We’re talking 6’1 as a bare minimum. (Even at this height solutions such as lifts are recommended.) The ideal height would most likely be somewhere in between 6’3-6’6. If you still crave this look there are of course always some extreme lengths that you can go to, such as LL surgery, etc.

Some people will now once again go back to the fallacy of using Pattinson (who is only 6’) as a prime example. But once again the production team of twilight has fooled us! Edward Cullen is made to look very tall in height next to Bella, but this is simply an illusion made by casting tiny Kristen Stewart next to him.
View attachment 2461402

Frame is your #1 priority here, we’ve gone over the importance of masculine, seductive features. Most studies point to women finding the shoulder area to be the most important part of a man’s body. For the first time so far in this thread Pattinson is a prime example, beautiful round cannonball delts connected to bulky, masculine traps, followed by a great chest, somewhat visible abs, and a pleasant non-excessive hip area. Staying somewhere around sub 15% bodyfat. This is ideal, and what you should opt for in your bodybuilding and dieting. Should be achievable for most people naturally, but then again people have different genetics, insertions, etc. Therefore a lighter PED cycle might be a viable option here, some sarms such as LGD or Rad 140, or a lighter test e-cycle are all good cycles to choose from.

View attachment 2461417

Edward is mostly seen wearing a kind of gothic-infused business casual type of style. Mixing different darker fabrics and sweaters with overcoats/trench coats. Often combined with jeans or chinos. For shoes he mostly wears tennis shoes in the movies, I personally think this is a miss, rather go for clean white or black sneakers, or a bit for fancier with professional looking black oxfords.

The main takeaways to me atleast are the colors, pick a dark palate to choose from bringing forth that cold, pale skin that you’re blessed with. Also try to avoid generic brands printed on your clothing, rather choose pieces that scream high fashion mixed in with a noble touch of subtlety. There’s a bunch of shit on pinterest to take inspiration from:

View attachment 2461440

View attachment 2461441

View attachment 2461443View attachment 2461442

As in the movies, your skin and teeth need to be FLAWLESS. Completely white and pure, not a single scar, pore or bit of pigmentation should be visible, while also having bright beautiful teeth. (Additional points for extra sharp, pointy k9’s) I’ve taken the liberty to link some amazing threads regarding this stuff down below, since it would require an entire thread on its own just for half of this stuff:

***⚠️ I ALSO CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! USE SUNSCREEN DAILY AND AVOID EXCESSIVE SUN EXPOSURE, THE ENTIRE KEY TO THIS LOOK IS THAT PRECIOUS, SNOW WHITE SKIN!!!⚠️***

This part is crucial and there are two main aspects of it, volume and color. Darker colors are an absolute must, since they bring out your whiteness. The absolute majority of you will have to dye both your hair and brows to a very dark shade of brown. As for styling, I found these instructions online if you want that crazy “Edward cut”:

“Get a round hairbrush that you can use to style your hair; you will need to have that just out of bed look. Though keep in mind that you will not want it to look too put together either. Many different hair lengths will work, though it will be a bit easier with medium length hair.

Get a blow dryer too so that you will be able to place that hair into the style and look absolutely fabulous. Once you have those all together you can now begin the right looks for your Edward Cullen look.
Make sure that you dry your hair with a towel, and then you will want to place some fiber into your palms. Rubbing it into your hair including the roots, you will then need to scrunch your hair up and out.
By using the blow dryer and pulling the hair up and out you will begin to form the perfect look. Keep doing this until you get just the right look, you may come up with a bit of a spiked effect, but it will settle down during the day.
You can use that brush to comb the hair up and out a bit more after you’ve finished drying it to about 85 percent done.”

HOWEVER, most of you will not be able to pull this cut off without looking severely autistic, due to how wild and experimental it is. Instead I'd recommend a mid-length, thick middle part. Remember to prioritize volume if you go through with this, must-have products would be: Volume shampoo, volume conditioner, sea salt spray and texture spray to make your hair stay that way for the rest of the day.

Thick, dark eye brows are an absolute must, since they radiate extreme masculine energy. But then again there's so much information on how to fix that already so I'll simply link another great thread:

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

Edward has honey-golden eyes in the movies, since these are basically impossible to be genetically blessed with I'll simply share the three natural eye colors I think fit the aesthetic mostly: hazel, light blue and green.

If you still insist on those ethereal twilight eyes, honey-golden contacts can easily be purchased online:

View attachment 2461507

Lastly, let's talk about personality. Vampires are often portrayed as mysterious and alluring, captivating anyone who crosses their path with their seductive ways. To fully vampiremaxx, you must embody these traits as well.

Mystery, to some extent - is key. You should strive to be enigmatic and never reveal too much about yourself, in an almost borderline “aspie” kind of way. Keep people guessing and intrigued by your somewhat dead, intimidating persona. It's also essential to be confident in your abilities and have a sense of superiority, adopting a kind of machiavellian attitude. (Read “The Prince”, for additional information.)

Being charming and seductive is another crucial aspect. Master the art of subtle flirting and use your charisma to attract those around you. But remember to always remain in control and keep being the dominant party when engaged in conversation.

If you’re into MBTI personalities, the most fitting ones to imitate would probably be: INFJ, INFP and INTP.
this is fesible if i can grow at 16 and keep my pale ass skin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31931
Theres already 2 threads for this retard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz, LampPostPrime and vampyre

Let’s get into it.

View attachment 2461402

View attachment 2461417

View attachment 2461440

View attachment 2461441

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

View attachment 2461507

Soundtrack for this thread:

• Love it
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, niqfan625 and DildoFaggins
Nigga Really Writing Essays :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ramirez mogs

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and PseudoMaxxer
This is good but you're focusing too much on Edward Cullen specifically, when there's a plethora of vampire media that women adore you could take inspiration from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, LampPostPrime, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
This is good but you're focusing too much on Edward Cullen specifically, when there's a plethora of vampire media that women adore you could take inspiration from.
Yeah my intent was to write about somerhalder as well but was in a bit of a rush so forgot about it

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Did You Just Prove That You Have To Be Goodlooking For "Vampiremaxxing" Otherwise You'll Just Look Like Autistic Weird Incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 43403
So This Applies To Nobody on This Forum Other Than 4 Autistic Users :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • +1

Let’s get into it.

View attachment 2461402

View attachment 2461417

View attachment 2461440

View attachment 2461441

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

View attachment 2461507

reading it asap buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
@vampyre @BrahminBoss @UndiagnosedSchizo @5.5psl @poopoohead @Manletmachine @HarrierDuBois @JohnDoe
you Are my rival

i will do a Muslimmaxing guide tomorrow

• WTF

Let’s get into it.

View attachment 2461402

View attachment 2461417

View attachment 2461440

View attachment 2461441

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

View attachment 2461507

Edward Cullen Sparklemaxx or death
Bookmarked, tag me next time

• +1
how many times did you fap to robert pattinson?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
>Makes a Vampmaxxing guide
>No Carti

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, saiya_online, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Nigger this is not vampiremaxxing this is just height is LAW theory

• JFL
red striking lips, dark thick hair and thick eyebrows, pale skin = vampire

Let’s get into it.

View attachment 2461402

View attachment 2461417

View attachment 2461440

View attachment 2461441

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

View attachment 2461507

Would black fingernails help?

Nigger this is not vampiremaxxing this is just height is LAW theory
Height being law has always been known, this is just a guide for how tallcels can move into a niche

Would black fingernails help?
Not for the mid-2000s vibe, meaning Twilight, true blood, vampire diaries etc. Would give out kinda gay vibes. Probably works if you rock the carti look though, but that would severely limit your appeal to nothing but goth chicks

Let’s get into it.

View attachment 2461402

View attachment 2461417

View attachment 2461440

View attachment 2461441

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

View attachment 2461507

It’s sad that I don’t have any of those components

Not for the mid-2000s vibe, meaning Twilight, true blood, vampire diaries etc. Would give out kinda gay vibes. Probably works if you rock the carti look though, but that would severely limit your appeal to nothing but goth chicks
The carti look is exactly what im pursuing so im buying a lot of (rep) balenciaga and Rick owens. And i like goth bitches the most anways

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Is it possible for mixed race to be vamp

Users who are viewing this thread

• jeoyw9192
Back