The uppermiddle class cumskin is so grossly overpaid (for mostly racist reasons)

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
Why are cumskins so overpaid? compared to europoor/can/aus?

-no employment insurance

cumskins have wealth aristocrat families they can easily fall back. why would they need silly insurance to manage their risk, when their family already does that for them? Black people dont know about investing/real estate and have no generational wealth

-artificially limiting white collar legal immigration while enforcing/maintaining a steady supply of latinx slaves (in order to maintain the cumskin purchasing power)

-the so-called progressive tax system of taxing low income earners at zero, Rather than collecting money and distributing it back in a conrollerd manner they, knowing fullwell that poor people dont know about personal finance, investing, nutrition, etc, let black people consume their full income. Literally a higher tax on poor people would harm the cumskin: thus it is zero/low

Post more reasons why americans are paid so much and ill analyze it through my race critical lense

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, slayer69, .*my*. and 7 others
@incel194012940

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and incel194012940
Im pretty sure blue-class cumskins gatekeep their "trades/trade knowledge" from black people. I cant imagine racist rednecks giving apprentiships to black youth. I will research this further

• +1
Reactions: mortis, ManletBlackcel, Roquefort and 2 others
Wow, pretty interesting stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Crusile
IMG 8754

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, saiya_online, Sir Galachad and 10 others
IMG 8545

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69, Skywalker, saiya_online and 6 others
Wow, pretty interesting stuff
so-called capitalism is when your upperclass workers are overpaid in "purchasing power" by like x2-5 (of true market wage), due to governmental gatekeeping

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and thereallegend

-no employment insurance

cumskins have wealth aristocrat families they can easily fall back. why would they need silly insurance to manage their risk, when their family already does that for them? Black people dont know about investing/real estate and have no generational wealth

-artificially limiting white collar legal immigration while enforcing/maintaining a steady supply of latinx slaves (in order to maintain the cumskin purchasing power)

-the so-called progressive tax system of taxing low income earners at zero, Rather than collecting money and distributing it back in a conrollerd manner they, knowing fullwell that poor people dont know about personal finance, investing, nutrition, etc, let black people consume their full income. Literally a higher tax on poor people would harm the cumskin: thus it is zero/low

Post more reasons why americans are paid so much and ill analyze it through my race critical lense
Bro...stfu

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 24410 and 1 other person
As always, liberals think it's ok to be racist against whites, but not against any other race. :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx and Skywalker
hot avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
so-called capitalism is when your upperclass workers are overpaid in "purchasing power" by like x2-5 (of true market wage), due to governmental gatekeeping
IMG 4584

Interesting stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Crusile
As always, liberals think it's ok to be racist against whites, but not against any other race. :cautious:
Explaining economic racism isnt "racist towards whites", though. Cumskin describes the skin colour (biege/pink), not a "race"

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Explaining economic racism isnt "racist towards whites", though. Cumskin describes the skin colour (biege/pink), not a "race"
no amount of your mental gymnastics can convince me that calling someone "cumskin" isn't racist. Atleast be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
cumskins have wealth aristocrat families they can easily fall back.
also generalizing all white people and saying they have wealth aristocrat families is ridiculous (also racist since it's generalizing)

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 24781 and 1 other person
43a8cegwxld31.png

lol american "computer scientists" live as aristocrats with their 100k+ post tax incomes (massively overpaid in true market wage) and still find time to complain that the hyper selected immigrants, who probably boost the cumskin wage, are "stealing job". they are literally stealing money from corporations through reverse wage theft by being anti immigration

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, incel194012940, Kater Maxxing and 1 other person

-no employment insurance

Cope

From Israel

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and malicieusss
1.65 IQ post

Attachments

• 3478364_didnt-read.gif
    3478364_didnt-read.gif
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
43a8cegwxld31.png

lol american "computer scientists" live as aristocrats with their 100k+ post tax incomes (massively overpaid in true market wage) and still find time to complain that the hyper selected immigrants, who probably boost the cumskin wage, are "stealing job". they are literally stealing money from corporations through reverse wage theft by being anti immigration
The only people complaining about immigrants "stealing jobs" are low skulled blue collar workers with room temp IQs. Computer scientists don't spend mental head space on these copes

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

-no employment insurance

Oh look, it's a Jew!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online and Krakowski
Im pretty sure blue-class cumskins gatekeep their "trades/trade knowledge" from black people. I cant imagine racist rednecks giving apprentiships to black youth. I will research this further
Jews do the same thing.

Racism is a natural biological evolved behaviour to want to help those who have the most similar genes as yourself. This is known as kin altruism. It's seen all over the animal kingdom.

Also jfl @ this "White guy's" Negro tier rant about Asian students making it harder for his bitchboi ass to compete. Muh chinks and Curries are too hardworking and making me look lower IQ

He's probably a spic like every sfcel online

They come from a genetic lineage of intelligent long-term strategy families.

They have social connections and know how to succeed.

They aren't rich because they're SIMPLY white, they're rich from knowing the game, knowing how to play it, and playing it well.

It's not JUST luck, nor is it JUST hard work, nor is it racism that got them where they are, it's a bit of everything, and the right mental state.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and gribsufer1
@incel194012940

I’ve never studied economics but I’ll give thoughts and brainstorm

wtf is a “services economy” doesn’t that just mean cumskins use their analysis skills to calculate how to exchange imaginary mental constructs for real items? “Information economy”
Union jobs (large trade education facility) have high trust/agreeable, low looks? , oofy doofy blacks. unlike intps they really are NT, impossible to dislike.

These places have no barrier to entry, often no interview just fill out a form (worker shortage), I believe who gets higher jobs is selected for personality.

The famous narcissist sociopath youtuber known as onision (white, 5’11, htn) was once in a electrician/plumbers training but wrote in his book how he hated them all, couldn’t connect (they didn’t care about atheism theory), and got kicked out (justification)

I think it’s because blue collar jobs are headed by less educated, so it’s between informal economy and formal corporate structure, there’s an old boomer blue collar with his lawyer who tell him how to say things you can’t say - otherwise it’s same as great great great grandfather in 1810.

43a8cegwxld31.png

although programmers are overpaid, they still lost from power perspective. They’re paid for real knowledge and skills that produce value. I think they see this and it’s a class war thing, I wanna be higher, protect what I have from the ethnics.

Programmers are VERY RACIST, but quietly so. There’s white power, ethnics r disempowered by them, they aren’t invited to after work, their opinion is just irrelevant stamp, they aren’t entitled to opinions in regular conversation.

Programmers are opposite of NT, read any “sub stack” for proof. They have repressed emotions I think so they intellectual vomit their feelings

Women don’t see this on status parity with

WASP winners are paid for being WASP winners (mogging ethnics and telling them what to do, looking sharp, word salad creation) + ofc they are highly trained in manipulation, sociopathy to keep and maintain their power.

I think they’re paid so high because of American diversity, it means upperish class needs to differentiate themselves more because of pressure felt

secrecy + mundane mask behind these operations makes it impossible to see what any of these people really do (what is Patrick Bateman job?) just as it helps create information economy

i stay away because I can see how they see me as inferior, it makes me uncomfortable,

It’s innate, justified through philosophical idealism and reductionism (muh genes) they just got it and the consequence is they win

I think looks theory has its appeal partially explained in proximity to this philosophy. White narcissist doesn’t have “it”, sees it but they are a HTN, they think it’s looks. They want to be a high class WASP winner by invasive bones surgery.

“Harmony” “you have it or you don’t - you are either 0 or 1” - crisick “it’s all about looks” “leanmax is cope” “leanmax is the only looksmax” ect
I cringe so hard at inspirational rag to riches stories beceause of this

the inspirational story: i became hardcore drug addict out of boredom, I was kicked out and homeless until aunt let me stay in her extra house. Then I chilled and became rich. Then I watched tv until I came up with an inspirational interpretation of events. Anyone can do thiss
borders and national boundaries don’t make sense except for this - muh keep the latinx out

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Crusile
ok man im getting really suspicious of you. You shill PUFA. You said liver flushing kills you. You made this thread. Ur location is set as isreal. ill be watchimg you closely, i will not fall for your game . @0hMan see this ? this is called a jew, be weary of them
3494172 IMG 8754

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128 and 0hMan
Keep in mind op is fucking Indian and is seething at the fact that his nation is poor holy at this piss poor thread

I’ve literally seen blacks with dreads and face tatts in the fucking tech industry. Also it’s not fucking 1985 almost everyone has some knowledge on personal finance it’s basically common sense nowadays it’s just about can you stay committed and disciplined

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect and gribsufer1
I’ve never studied economics but I’ll give thoughts and brainstorm

wtf is a “services economy” doesn’t that just mean cumskins use their analysis skills to calculate how to exchange imaginary mental constructs for real items? “Information economy”

Union jobs (large trade education facility) have high trust/agreeable, low looks? , oofy doofy blacks. unlike intps they really are NT, impossible to dislike.

These places have no barrier to entry, often no interview just fill out a form (worker shortage), I believe who gets higher jobs is selected for personality.

The famous narcissist sociopath youtuber known as onision (white, 5’11, htn) was once in a electrician/plumbers training but wrote in his book how he hated them all, couldn’t connect (they didn’t care about atheism theory), and got kicked out (justification)

I think it’s because blue collar jobs are headed by less educated, so it’s between informal economy and formal corporate structure, there’s an old boomer blue collar with his lawyer who tell him how to say things you can’t say - otherwise it’s same as great great great grandfather in 1810.

although programmers are overpaid, they still lost from power perspective. They’re paid for real knowledge and skills that produce value. I think they see this and it’s a class war thing, I wanna be higher, protect what I have from the ethnics.

Programmers are VERY RACIST, but quietly so. There’s white power, ethnics r disempowered by them, they aren’t invited to after work, their opinion is just irrelevant stamp, they aren’t entitled to opinions in regular conversation.

Programmers are opposite of NT, read any “sub stack” for proof. They have repressed emotions I think so they intellectual vomit their feelings

Women don’t see this on status parity with

WASP winners are paid for being WASP winners (mogging ethnics and telling them what to do, looking sharp, word salad creation) + ofc they are highly trained in manipulation, sociopathy to keep and maintain their power.

I think they’re paid so high because of American diversity, it means upperish class needs to differentiate themselves more because of pressure felt

secrecy + mundane mask behind these operations makes it impossible to see what any of these people really do (what is Patrick Bateman job?) just as it helps create information economy

i stay away because I can see how they see me as inferior, it makes me uncomfortable,

It’s innate, justified through philosophical idealism and reductionism (muh genes) they just got it and the consequence is they win

I think looks theory has its appeal partially explained in proximity to this philosophy. White narcissist doesn’t have “it”, sees it but they are a HTN, they think it’s looks. They want to be a high class WASP winner by invasive bones surgery.

“Harmony” “you have it or you don’t - you are either 0 or 1” - crisick “it’s all about looks” “leanmax is cope” “leanmax is the only looksmax” ect

I cringe so hard at inspirational rag to riches stories beceause of this

the inspirational story: i became hardcore drug addict out of boredom, I was kicked out and homeless until aunt let me stay in her extra house. Then I chilled and became rich. Then I watched tv until I came up with an inspirational interpretation of events. Anyone can do thiss

borders and national boundaries don’t make sense except for this - muh keep the latinx out
“Oy, bartender, pour me out a hot glass of nigger cum will ya”

IMG 8798

Explain succsessful East Asian, Indian, and Nigerian immigrants in western nations, why do they mog "cumskins" in both income and IQ

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
Explain succsessful East Asian, Indian, and Nigerian immigrants in western nations, why do they mog "cumskins" in both income and IQ

IQ MAP are cope, right ?

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Keep in mind op is fucking Indian and is seething at the fact that his nation is poor holy at this piss poor thread

I’ve literally seen blacks with dreads and face tatts in the fucking tech industry. Also it’s not fucking 1985 almost everyone has some knowledge on personal finance it’s basically common sense nowadays it’s just about can you stay committed and disciplined
I'm not Hindu and you didn't read the thread. US artificially limits white collar immigration to protect cumskin wage. And no, black people don't know about personal finance/investing wtf are you talking about

whst is there to explain? Cumskins are retarded and get outclassed by the few immigrants they let in

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Cumskin should be beheaded

This isn't Reddit you SJW faggot

@finnarope @B1B2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and gribsufer1
Not a single word
Keep crying economic incel

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Thoughts on this @russiancel. Are you getting overpaid?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 17244
Thoughts on this @russiancel. Are you getting overpaid?
Very funny. I was driving 3h today and havent even earned on chicken breast from Biedronka.

• So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 24444
Just admit that youre a racist

No one even cares, its looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and ArcticStorm
Very funny. I was driving 3h today and havent even earned on chicken breast from Biedronka.
Such is life in Post Soviet shitholes tbh, brutal shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244